Fah Kub Tawun (TV Thunder)

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I saw the second episode. Basically she finds out that Aun is actually Thai. Also Paula ran away because she felt unwanted by them due to the fact that they tried to scare her out of Aun's room. Aun followed her to bring her back because he felt bad of course. Kelly is still in Thailand trying to find her through her friend who knows Aun's mom. What a coincidence! lol. I have no idea why they chose Aun as p'ek...but i'm trying to look past that.

Anyone have the theme songs, they're really good?? The japanese ending theme is alright but i really want the beginning one.

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
i just watch the special behind the scene..and i must say.."wow" the location is amazing.paula looks so pretty like always=] as for the new pra ek...he's cute..lol he kinda remind me of Pong (hope Chewy doesnt choke me for saying that..lol). i see alot of cute lovey dovey scenes...and ohhhhhhhhhh the cherry blossoms....so beautiful=] i'm really looking forward to this lakorn=] love the theme songs...sounds beautiful=]

azntgr

sarNie Egg
i think this lakorn is pretty cute too, pra ek is cute. ^___^ and it doesn't seem to drag so far. how long is this suppose to air anyways? thinking it might be short.

Babyt

sarNie Elites
annita's acting is really bad in here..it just doesnt look natural..and her voice,..OMG y does she talk like that

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
this is actually the first time i see annita act...lol i think the pra ek is adorable...something about him :wub:

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
this is actually the first time i see annita act...lol i think the pra ek is adorable...something about him :wub:
I wasn't going to check this out, but since someone mention about -_- Pong's look-alike...i might give this a try! :tease:

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
haha...im serious girl..when i saw him..i was like "whoa...he kinda resemble Pong" but then "again" there's only ONE pong..hehe i havent watch the first episode yet...cos im waiting to dl all the parts first..but he's a cutie..hehe

Chewy

Natty's #1 FAN!
why is everyone suddenly look like my hottie pong now!!! HAHAH! i think Sam..you just want me to watch it...HAHA

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
haha..yes chewy watch it so i can have someone to talk to about this lakorn..hehe hey who knows..he might be Pong's long lost twin..lol

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
well i finish 3 episodes right now..and i can honestly say that its not so bad..it doesnt seem to lag..lol so many things happen already..and im like "wow" but one thing that really caught my attention is the pra ek.he's just "naruk soot soot luey" lol and oh...the beautiful location too=] i love the theme song to the lakorn..i hope that someone can upload both version..the thai and the japanese one=]

bunnathea

sarNie Hatchling
I like this lakorn soo far. Paula is soo cute, I realise her characters are normally like this in her lakorns...

The main actor is not bad looking, I reckon he's not a bad actor.