Fah Kub Tawun (TV Thunder)

calla

sarNie Adult
i saw the news from komchadluek yesterday....she was like she has a new lakorn called "Fah Kub Tawun" but she will be the n'rai. so i just wondering who are the pra-nang for this lakorn..anyone know ?

sulad

sarNie Adult
Aww! That sucks! I want her to be the N'ek! Wonder what's the storyline for the this new lakorn!

Solita

sarNie Juvenile
Wow, she is the n'rai in a lakorn? That will be interesting. I always thought she looked pretty sweet and innocent. I wonder how that will play out. Can't wait for more news and pictures. ^_^

darvil

sarNie Adult
umm watching her hot music videos.. I think she looks like a sassy girl with an attitude.. not too overly toothaching sweet which can get really annoying.

I think it'll work out for her.

rocky

sarNie Egg
anita should have lakorn with tang. she all grown up now.. it should be ok...calla does this lakorn come out this year. does anita have a bf.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i read there is Kelly and Aun i guess there is 2 pra aek and nang aek is Paula Tyler she get with Aun(he's pra aek with Nui sutjira in the itv la korn"sapai mae puey"...

calla

sarNie Adult
i read there is Kelly and Aun i guess there is 2 pra aek and nang aek is Paula Tyler she get with Aun(he's pra aek with Nui sutjira in the itv la korn"sapai mae puey"...
oh, so this lakorn have Kelly and Aun...so paula is the n'ek ?........but who is Aun ?
by the way, i think its a TV Thunder lakorn.

anita should have lakorn with tang. she all grown up now.. it should be ok...calla does this lakorn come out this year. does anita have a bf.
yea..i agree...i wouldn't mind if they have a lakorn together. hmmm, i just hope that she might be the n'ek for p'tang's new lakorn. :)
there used to be a rumor that p'tang and annitha likes eachother...but i think she's too young for him.

calla

sarNie Adult
wow, thanks for the site.....the lakorn looks interesting.

by the way.....this topic is no longer here, it will be move to the lakorn section. :)

Greensmurf

sarNie Hatchling
Aun is the guy from the '14 eek krung' music video of Sek Loso!!! I guess every leading actor/actress gets their break from these MVs eh?

calla

sarNie Adult
Aun is the guy from the '14 eek krung' music video of Sek Loso!!! I guess every leading actor/actress gets their break from these MVs eh?

oh thats him ? no wonder i thought i saw him somewhere before.......lolz

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Kelly is also in this lakorn! I think Annita will play as n'rai. Why is Kelly playing supporting actor?? I don't mind him as p'ek. As i said before, i rather have Kelly as p'ek. He wasn't that great of p'ek in that one lakorn with Num's girlfriend.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
This is airing on Saturday. The lakorn was shot in Japan and i'm not sure if the whole lakorn was set there or just for certain scenes. Num's girlfriend and others have a talk show and they brought in Aun, Kelly, and Annita but no Paula. They showed some behind the scenes stuff. Paula had to wear dresses which was to little of clothing because it was quite cold at the time they filmed in Japan. Also the fun things they did when they weren't filming. Kelly was making fun of Aun because he to do many takes of the love scenes that he had to do with Paula. Num's girlfriend, Nui said he was just trying to take advantage of the situation. LOL

Um...i'm still not sure what the storyline of the lakorn is because the some of the stuff they mentioned on the show. Perhaps someone could clarify.

NiTha

sarNie Adult
I saw the first episode. So far it's a good lakorn. I like it because it's very cute and it's moving quite fast. Paula and Kelly are in Hiroshima with their parents on a business trip. While kelly was taking pics of Paula, Aun runs into her. He apologizes in Japanese and then runs off to meet with Annita. Annita breaks up with him because she is going to marry Hiro, the rich Japanese dude who will financially help her with her father's cancer. Then the scene cuts to a press conference to both Paula and Kelly's parents. Their father both announce that Paula and Kelly are going to get married. Paula gets angry and runs off, embarrassing her parents. She runs into Aun again and she thinks that he's japanese. While they're walking side by side, she talks in thai and calls him "Naa Juerd" and he continues to make her think that he's not thai. Back to Bangkok, paula's parents, especially her father are still persuading/insisting that she marry kelly. She then finds out that her parents adopted her and that her real parents are in Hiroshima.

She goes back to Hiroshima loses her wallet and is left with nothing. By coincidence, she sees Aun and some Japanese lady comes up to her insisting that she comes with her (at this point i have no idea what happened because i couldn't read the thai sub and i wasn't paying attention as much), Paula says to Aun, do you remember me and then Aun pays the lady for whatever reason. Aun walks off and Paula continues to follow him until he finally reached a mini restaurant, this is where Paula meets with his two other friends/coworkers who speak thai. She questions why they don't teach "Naa Juerd" how to speak thai. Aun's friends allows Paula to stay with them. She ends up sleeping in Aun's room. Aun didn't know that she was in the same room because prior to that his ex and the japanese guy came into the restaurant. He was upset and had gone off alone. When he came back, both had realized that they were staying in the same room. Paula kicks him out but sympathizes and lets him back in. She had built a wall of books to separate themselves. She tells him in thai that he can't cross over the wall and in english that if he crosses, he'll be dead. lol.

The next episode she will find out that he is Thai. So it is going to get good from there. I hope my short summary of the first episode made sense. I tried to make it short and sweet.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
I saw the preview of this la korn, it looks very good. romantic. the soundtrack is good too. there is also a Japanese girl version of the song too.cool. wonder if it will also air in Japan. Aun and Paula is very cute. they make a cute match. can't wait to see it. he speak Japanese in here too. cool.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
i finish watching the first part. Paula is very cute & adorable. Aun is cute too. i like it when he speak Japanese. it is my favorite la korn right now.