Fah Kub Tawun (TV Thunder)

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
yeah..i think paula is adorable in this lakorn.i notice that the way she act is always the same in like every lakorn..she's always happy & joyful=] i cant wait to see the next episode.i hope that someone gets a hold of the songs..i really like it alot=]

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
omg i gotta watch this lakorn now...sounds so cute! didn't know who aun was so didn't give it a chance but with so many of my lakorns ending i need something new to watch

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
the p'ake looks so familiar...besides being in the music video, did he play in a lakorn? i know he did i just can't think of the name of the lakorn or who he played with!! this is so bugging me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NiTha

sarNie Adult
P'ek has been in a couple of lakorns. He was in Kelly and Bee Namthip's lakorn Num How Ping(sp)... and he was the lead p'ek with Num Sonram's g/f. I don't remember the title of that one.

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
P'ek has been in a couple of lakorns. He was in Kelly and Bee Namthip's lakorn Num How Ping(sp)... and he was the lead p'ek with Num Sonram's g/f. I don't remember the title of that one.
That's it!!! I saw him in Kelly and Bee's lakorn. thanks so much for clarifying that for me! Now I can sleep. hehe

vannitda

sarNie Hatchling
i love this lakorn! Paula is gorgeous and funny! I personally do NOT like P'ek at all! I don't think he is good looking at all. I think the Second p'ek is WAY more good looking!! ;-P

vina_lek

oh yeah. Kelly is really cute now. I haven't seen him a while. That japanese/thai guy who is married to Tawan's ex is also really cute. I kind of like him. B) Ok. All the guys are cute, ok? Damn, hehe.

I wonder who Fah's real dad is? I'm all curious now.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
oh god.....these exotic places....it makes the lakorn just better to watch....examples:

*Kaew Tah Pee in France
*Hua Jai Chocolate in Switzerland
*Fah Kub Tawan in Japan
*Hua Jai Luad Fah in Korea
*Hoy Un Chan Ruk Tur in Vietnam
*Khemmarin Intira in Cambodia
*Ploy Lom Petch in Hong Kong
......there's so many........

BTW....i think i just found a new lover!!!!! I WANT TO KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Anita is just... ewww.

Why did they bring her back as an actress?

not attractive, not a good singer, terrible actress... Shows what people with connections can do.

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
aww i just started watching it, i actually like it alot... paula is so cute & funny =) ... and the opening theme song is so beautiful LOVE IT xxx

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
When a member mention that they made this lakorn to promote the bridge from japan to thailand, I just stopped watching it.

mmemories

sarNie Hatchling
i really like this lakorn, i like the cute scenes between Fah
and Tawan. they are so perfect together

the whole story between Lin/Tawan and Kasuk really REALLY
annoy me. its repetitive, they say the same things to each other just a
million times over and over again (sigh) oh well i guess Fah and Tawan make up for it

i really like the pra ek. hes cute :wub:

babygirl

sarNie Hatchling
i agree, his cute >.< in some way. Dont know what it is but something about him makes him cute and fun to watch. And love the scenes between fah and tawun :p cute

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
Gahhhhhhhhh. they have really cute scenes in here! =) i love it. It amkes me wanna go to Japan now. HAHA! paula is beautiful &cute, shes good in this one =)

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
haha..i second that..all those beautiful scenaries..just love it.btw...does anyone have pics of this lakorn..like the couples and stuff???

dorky_vang

sarNie Adult
Man I Wish AnnIta Was The na ka..sIgn8
wEll Im Not Gonna See It..mAn..
Well I LOve HeR SongS..
n WhEn She Use To Be na Ak!!

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
annita annoys the living shiit out of me..goodness this girl needs a beating...lol i'm still watching this lakorn..many cute love scenes between paula and aun. wonder if anyone has the song??

teeRuk

^^YuMMy^^
after watching the scene that paula was getting engaged...gosh..paula got me all sniffling with her=[ annita is so getting on my nerves..just wanna slap that girl...so annoying!!!