Dung Duang Tawan(Broadcast Thai)

great. when is it airing.?? probaly not soon huh? LOL=]]
well i love the pairing so Rita is in here too right.

The casting is;
Rome;Vicky
tao; that 1 gurl
rita; sumhotdude

Right?? LOL sorry dunno the names of them. hehe=]]
rita? as in rita jensen? i don't think she's in this lakorn...you must be referring to the other lakorn with rome where they're not paired together...

maijune

SarNie Adult
and is this jakajan first time working with ch3 right becausue in the past i only see her in exact lakorns....

kermint

sarNie Adult
and is this jakajan first time working with ch3 right becausue in the past i only see her in exact lakorns....
no, this is jakajan third lakorn for ch3 but her first time with broadcast thai lakorn. another two lakorn is Exact lakorns....

thanks for the clip rome and Vicky though. they are so cute together too. it make me can't wait to see them together.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
thanks for sharing the video.it was cute its a good couple here.i'lll watch it because rome's in here and jakjaan...........

tinah

sarNie Coma
woo hoo, this lakorn is said to replace the next wed-thurs slot. if so, more of vicky and also rome. this has got to be his year cuz hes been having lakorn non-stop. cant wait to see the chemistry between him n' vicky

credit to come-pai @ tv3

tinah

sarNie Coma
i like both of the pairing so hopefully there will be some chemistry between the two couples

but cant wait although im enjoying ken/vickys lakorn.