Dung Duang Tawan(Broadcast Thai)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
So cute the part he sing to her. Weir is cute in here. but he doesn't match to play as a king. he doesn't play mean enough. he smile too often. he has no power in his voice like a king does.he doesn't know how to control his voice. he look like just a prince that has mood swings. Kwan's hair looks like a wig it doesn't look good on her. her voice is sometimes annoying,shaky,irritating too. Nom+Nut wardrobe looks better + they fit this role more. i love the guy song in Nom+Nut version too.

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
i saw first episode of this series and it's pretty good. i wish i understand what's going on...
anyone can post up a summary will be nice...

vicky is so pretty in the lakon...prettier than the one with ken...
first time seeing rome in a lakorn...he's pretty good looking

no_identity13

sarNie Hatchling
hehe.....i don't know why but jakajaan annoys me. i think it might be her voice or something! but anyways..i can tell this is going to be an emotional lakorn. anyone know the storyline?

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
Awww. Another dramatic lakorn. Pretty good though... Going to watch it for Jaja's character. This lakorn airs Wednesday-Thursday.

edit: nvm. she's an actual confused and mean teenager. dek jai taek!

anyone know how many eps. this is? seems fast paced so far. next ep. jakjaan sleeps w/ tao already. :eek:

jaja is cute. i like her, but her character... -_-

not sure. dude seems a little confusing, but i think he likes her(really not sure though)... although it's been kind of fast. they barely know each other. :huh:

aiya

sarNie Hatchling
even though i don't understand thai, it look like tao pressure her to sleep with him
she seems to be a goody good girl...

anyone know when episode 3 will be upload to download?

nolee

sarNie Adult
First off, Rome is soooo cute!! especially when he smiles lol. & Secondly, WHY the heck is Tao a p'ek?! He looks sooo eww. OLD, greasy, yeah. lol. & I can't believe Jaja sleeps with him SO soon, how EASY of her. I am so not interested in them two. Wish there are a lot more scenes of Vicky & Rome coming.