Dung Duang Haruethai

Yuna

sarNie Juvenile
I do agree that Weir is sooo adorable in this lakorn..I love his role in here and he also match it too. But after his lakron with Pinky..I don't find his cutie and matural after all..Hope he plays the role like this in the future.

lakorns

sarNie Hatchling
I do agree that Weir is sooo adorable in this lakorn..I love his role in here and he also match it too. But after his lakron with Pinky..I don't find his cutie and matural after all..Hope he plays the role like this in the future.
me too he was so adorable int his lakorn. he had a soft feather on his face.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i hope kwan has more lakorn soon, i miss her. yes i know she has one with stefan which it currently airing, but i don't understand thai.

hoodwinked

sarNie Egg
Finished this lakorn in 2 days, but didn't understand a single word LOL
Kwan and Weir are like made for each other :wub: they have such a great chemistry.
I hope to see them together again. Soon.

KayC

sarNie Hatchling
me too....I love them together....I finished this lakorn a couple of months ago already but still lovin it....I just downloaded part 3 of the hmong dubbed one and am thinking about rewatching the thai version....I love kwan and weir so much...so cute together....actually I am thinking about getting the whole hmong dubbed set at the July 4 tournament this weekend....if I go that is...also....kwan has another lakorn out right now with Win and it's really good...only 4 episodes have aired so far but everyone loves it...including me...

g3mini00

sarNie Juvenile
always like this lakorn, it's just the second lakorn i saw without subs. (first is tae bang gon)
i love kwan in this lakorn, just like a princess.
i only saw a few clips of the old version,because somebody said it's better than this one.but i didn't keep going on,becuz the videos' quality is so bad,and my poor thai, i can't even understand one word :(

so did someone can tell me the summary about the old version?

solin

sarNie Adult
I finally watch this lakorn and I love it !
...become one of my fave now.
I lost my interest in kwan since a couple time but after watching this lakorn, I love her again...and also begin to like Wier.
I find this lakorn so cute and Wier and Kwan make a good match.
But there are so many mistakes in the details of the setting...make me sometime laught.
Now I want to see the old version lol.

flowersphere

sarNie Egg
i just started to watch this series recently and i love it up to ep3, but i can't find eng sub or hmong dubbed for the rest of the series... so can anyone tell me where i can watch it? thank you

yachienn

sarNie Egg
I love this lakorn, however I come from Taiwan,

as without English sub, I can't understand any word of these players saying~

Is there any chance that I can find this lakorn within English sub??

I will highly appreciate if someone could tell me where I can find which already translated to English sub....

Thank you sooooooo much..

Ratthida

sarNie Egg
Hey everybody

This lakorn is sooooo cute!!!! I love it but I find no link to download the 9... I try to follow the story and directly watch the 10 but it's not that cool... I miss something!

Can someone please juste upload the dung duang Haruethai 9 Please Please Please!

Thank you so much