Dung Duang Haruethai

fun

Expired Sarnie
I am currently watching this over with the sub but it has been in no progress I mean it has been paused for so long now that I guess I am going to watch this dubbed but I am not really fans/supporters of drama being dubbed.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i have to watch the dubbed version if i want to understand it. this lakorn has a lot of "royal words".
off topic but fun4fun i think you are thai did i made a mistake?

somp9

sarNie Adult
I hope Kwan and Wier will have another lakorn together in the future.
I also like Kwan with Oil. Their first lakorn were good.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i want kwan to have an other lakorn with oil too. they make a beautiful couple, just want oil to have an other hair cut than in kkrkkr. ;)

Azlisakhmer

sarNie Adult
No he a free agent someone told me but the company he mostly plays for PJJ moved to Ch3 so he can still play with ch7

fun

Expired Sarnie
No he a free agent someone told me but the company he mostly plays for PJJ moved to Ch3 so he can still play with ch7
I like most of PJJ lakorns. Oil is going to be playing for both channel. That is great I would love to see the war. LOL

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i really hope oil and kwan will have to got a new lakorn together, they rock!!!! they make me crazy for them.
for DDH, my mom like this lakorn too but she said kwan walks too fast in the opening, she didn't have a "royal" walk :lol: , but i don't care, she's just too cuuuute :wub: .

CherryApple

sarNie Adult
Im not really a great fan of Kwan but I guess she did better than weir in acting....Weir was still alil bit stiff and there wasnt much emotions - his facial expression was the same most of the time when is was meant to be angry and cruel. As for New and Rotmay I think they ROCK! :D But their scene together were too short......They should have been given the same amount of scenes as Kwan and Weir!

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
oh the girl with New is Rotmay? i didn't know who is she... yes she makes a lovely couple with New, love the scene when she mets flowers in the house and cleans his deskroom.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
rotmay was indeed kute with new xp lol.. hmmm how wouldve it been if it was new n weir switched aroun keke xp lol.. new with kwan .. weir with rotmay.. keke.. but i think the 2 couples were cute xp..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i think lakorns should have a limit on fainting... :lol: kwam overdid it. i think 2 is fair.. but girl fainted like 5 times!

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
LOL..dang girl u counted it...u sure catch the moments..yea, but she's playing a sweet, innocent, kind, loving not to mention weak Princess so she's gotta play it well...like sajenna said, who wouldn't want to protect her...Luv it when New gets all jealous and aggressive, he's sexy when he's on the rage..