Dung Duang Haruethai

preawXXsornram

sarNie Fansubber
Nat did a better job and so did Sornram. Kwan was good but she did not convinced me about her character.
yes. only if nat was as pretty as kwan or kwan's acting is as good as nat...and same goes for weir and sornram...(BUT SORNRAM IS JUST AS HANDSOME AS WIER. just differnt style of hansome.lol.) this new remake would've been better... and the clothes should improve too...and the settings

greenapple2

sarNie Hatchling
Just finish watching this. I think it's pretty good and the love story is cute. It takes a while to get over Kwan's crazy hair that keeps changing color one moment after the next, but she's really pretty and I love her makeup, it makes her eyes looks very bright and pretty.

pinky.winky7

sarNie Egg
Oh I did say that, but I deleted it; and yeahh he is so adorable... And he's only like 20, 21 too! hahah. Though I gotta admit, the first drama I saw him in, I didn't really like it and that lakorn was the Sai Nam Sarm Chewit.
HOLD UP, who is Alexander, I didn't know this?? Is she famous... as in she act before somewhere?

WHAT?!?!?!?! you dont know who alexandra bounxouei is??? are you out of your mind??? AHAHAHHA jk...she's a really famous lao singer and she was in pleng ruk rim fung khong with weir in his last lakorn before dung duang haruethai..shes with weir on my siggie

jeansterrr18

sarNie Hatchling
WHAT?!?!?!?! you dont know who alexandra bounxouei is??? are you out of your mind??? AHAHAHHA jk...she's a really famous lao singer and she was in pleng ruk rim fung khong with weir in his last lakorn before dung duang haruethai..shes with weir on my siggie

holy crap.. is that what her name is, I know her and I never seen that lakorn b/c it looks dumb. have you seen it?? It's like everywhere I look, I see that. Geez, it couldn't have been that good....??
yeah I'm so bad at people's real name, but you tell me the lakorn or something, I would know it... for the most part.

fun

Expired Sarnie
if anyone is interested, Num and Nat version is on youtube.

lv88

sarNie Hatchling
can someone give the summary for the lakorn because I don't understand thai? please please!!!!

thank you!!

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
I just fell in love with this lakorn.
Weir is handsome but when he smiles it to die for.
Loved it too much. I bought it. :D

somp9

sarNie Adult
I just finished watching this movie and i really like it.
Kwan and Vier were really cute together. They do have chemistry with each other.
I wish they will have another drama together.

AmmatureKikyo

sarNie Adult
Oh my god, I totally fell in luv with New in here...He is soo charming and cute as Prince Tiyuttithorn...Hey at first his hair was kinda bothering, but I got use to it and I think that the hair really suited him...He is sooo sweet and romantic when it comes to Minisarra....He is like the mixture of Num S., Beam D2B, and at some point or angle, he also resemble Jay Chou...He's all three handsome guy in one package and he's New...

Also, luv it when he gets jealous and angry...Hope he and Rotmay gets pair up again...By, the way, does anybody know if he has any lakorn up next, haven't heard anything about him...

nina07

sarNie Adult
isnt he going to have a lakorn with takkatan? (grasshopper hehe)..its called pleng ruk rope or something...i havent heard that much news about it though...so i really dont know..SORRY..=[

mercee

sarNie Juvenile
me too, i feel in love with new during this lakorn too, agree his hair bothered for awhile but i think he looks good with it, him and rotmay make a cuter couple than him and jui. he is mix with num, beam and jay chou. i don't get it nobody seems to like him at all, they think he looks too girly, but he is fine the way he is to me. hopefully he and rotmay gets to pair up more in lakorns, they're so cute together, i tend to like them more than weir and kwan in the lakorn. he has lakorns coming up but with new girls only, and they're not that good looking at all. i love it when he's jeaulous of rotmay, makes him even cuter.

fun

Expired Sarnie
hah.. I don't THINK I know who nat is, maybe I do... probably not that singer right??? Well I have to say Kwan is cute in all of her dramas, sometimes her role is stupid; as matter of fact, most of her lakorns, she's so dumb, not completely though!. I seen a lot of her dramas and I would have to say I am a fan b/c most of them are dumb, but I watch them anyways b/c she's in it.. Though I like the one when she was a couple with Tawin in Plik Din Soo Dow. So CUTE!
Yes its Nat the singer.
Agree that Kwan's lakorn majority are dumb, but I give her a big prop on the lakorn with Oil and her. Not bad.