Dum Kham (Exact & Ch7)

little

sarNie Adult
I know this is such a great and refreshing after all such drama when after watching JR and KLP, lol :p I find this drama so funny, keeps me laughing and smiling always and it's so relaxing :D I different kind of lakorn! Same here KLP is dragging for me so I'm just gonna skip to the last episode, I don't care. Ahaa :p This lakorn airs FRIDAY-SUNDAY only. So it airs 3 days a week(; Only one more day of waiting!

thanx

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
it was sooo funny to see pong try to pull the corn stalk out and he couldn't and when tangmo splashed with water. it was so sexy when he took off his shirt :drool: pong is cute when he was drunk. and pang is so funny in here, she had to clean the seat before sitting, and when tangmo's worker ripped up pong picture and ate it, she tried to jump her. :loool: i can't wait for tomorrow's episode. this is so funny.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
pong is soo hot in here :D hahah especially when he takes his shirt off when he was working in the cornstalk field ^_^ woooo, love ponggggggggg

nence

sarNie Juvenile
oh. it's great to know that this airs friday and sunday cause my dad's been bugging me about it.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
I love Pong in the 1st and 2nd episodes! He is just so funny with tangmoe in this one. I love it when he went into her house and he found his cell phone while Pang was calling him. l love it when he didn't even see her when she took off her tanktop..These two are so funni in this lakorn love them.

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i loved ep. 2 and can't wait for ep. 3!!
love love love that scene where she kicked him into the pound
lol...i can't believe he pulled her in lol :lol:
and tat drunk seen was so funnie..wow...i didn't know Pong could
move like tat..lol..i lie on ur Hi5! there were lotx of party pichas eehhh ;)

plus of course i love all tose shirtless scenes

lol tis is my first Tangmo lakorn..i love her voice is so annoyingly cute...fit the lakorn
and role so perfectly :lol:

I don't know. Sometimes I feel like he's faking the amnesia.
tat's what i was tinking too...
cuz i was like..how come he's not timid and scare
like most other ppl who's juz lost their memory...
and why is he so daring wen Dum is her boss?? would
be interesting

anyone know wen Pong will teke his revenge? :lol:

cecilia

Staff member
lol i loved ep. 2 and can't wait for ep. 3!!
love love love that scene where she kicked him into the pound
lol...i can't believe he pulled her in lol :lol:
and tat drunk seen was so funnie..wow...i didn't know Pong could
move like tat..lol..i lie on ur Hi5! there were lotx of party pichas eehhh ;)

plus of course i love all tose shirtless scenes

lol tis is my first Tangmo lakorn..i love her voice is so annoyingly cute...fit the lakorn
and role so perfectly :lol:

tat's what i was tinking too...
cuz i was like..how come he's not timid and scare
like most other ppl who's juz lost their memory...
and why is he so daring wen Dum is her boss?? would
be interesting

anyone know wen Pong will teke his revenge? :lol:
same here. i was doubting his amnesia too.
MAI is funny --- faking out that he's thutiya w/ the credit card :loool:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
This is the first time I've fully watched Tangmo drama than BKK which she was nang'rai, lol :p. I watched her first lakorn with Vee but the storyline is sooo annoying and Mo is just stupidd! The lakorn was pointless.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
It's nice to see Pong shirtless again... hehe. Pong and Mo sure do have chemistry but I'm still missing Pong and Pueng. :(

Okay Pong's amnesia seems fake to me. It seems like it's a plan to get Mo back for what she's done... hm....

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I think his revenge starts when they get married, lol :p

NOY: I do miss Pong and Pueng so much too! I hope they get reunited soon! Grr.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I think his revenge starts when they get married, lol :p

NOY: I do miss Pong and Pueng so much too! I hope they get reunited soon! Grr.
I totally forgot they're gonna get married :wub:. Oh gosh, when Pong and Mo started bickering I just thought of Pong and Pueng. :lmao: I really hope they reunite soon.

This is totally randomness but uhm... does anyone else think pong's dad and Mo's dad look alike? like they could be brothers? :lol: