Dum Kham (Exact & Ch7)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol i thought she was cute w/ he nappy hair too LOL aw i like dis lakorn a lot already. they so cute together

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Okay, I don't get why Mo is disgusing her self??!
It buggs me though, She's so ickky looking. lol :p
But it's funnayy for the most part, ahaa!

Ana

sarNie Adult
Mo and Pong's dad arrange for them to get marry. However, Mo-Pong doesn't like eachother ever since they were kids. So the day Pong came to see Dam [Mo] I guess to tell her off that he'll never agree to marry her..lol..she disguise herself dark like that to convince him that she's not attractive at all. And so when Pong see her ugly like that he'll back off. And she also ask her buddy to record him saying "he'll never marry her" as a momento :lol:

jeanie

sarNie Adult
I like both of them esp. Mo and it cracked me up a bit. I hope they don't overdo it w/the bickering cause that could get tiring but so far so good. I'm glad Pang seems like one of those funny airheaded n'rai than a mean evil one. I can't wait till Pong gets his memory back.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know I like Pang like this also:) She's grown on me over these pass years. I like her:) Ahaa, THanks Ana for the info. Now I know. So.. Mo and Pong were childhood friends then?! And he didn't know who she has when they first met. So cute they like each other now but hated each other when they were little, lol :p I wonder how Mo stukc to her plan, It must been hard since everyone at her village know her true identitiy. lol :p

Ana

sarNie Adult
lol! Np!

It so happen after Pong met the ugly Mo he was disgusted and left. But then he got into an accident so now he has amnesia ^_^ . So he doesn't remember a thing. When he works for Mo at the farm she's not disguise as the dark Dam anymore. She's just being herself. She kinda mean to him though :lol:

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
loooool :p that's funny pong has amnesia but sad too, lol :p this lakorn is so funny, ahaha! i'm starting to like them alot together, tehee:) mo is just gorgeous and pong is freakiin' hot as hekc! :D

jun ji

sarNie Egg
I absolutely loved the first ep. Mo as Dum is just so funny! Pong is so cute too! It was hilarious the way she chased him around the car. I cannot wait till they get married, there will be lots of fun memorable moments in stored, lol!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Lmao. I know I saw that too Ana :p I think Pong loves her alot later but she's just hiding her feelings for him! She needs to be much nicer to HOTTIE PONG, lol :p I can't wait for more Episodes! I wish this aired Mon-Thurs slot instead. I hate waitinggg!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
I know I like Pang like this also:) She's grown on me over these pass years. I like her:) Ahaa, THanks Ana for the info. Now I know. So.. Mo and Pong were childhood friends then?! And he didn't know who she has when they first met. So cute they like each other now but hated each other when they were little, lol :p I wonder how Mo stukc to her plan, It must been hard since everyone at her village know her true identitiy. lol :p
seem more like they were childhood enemies lol their daddies were real good friends from school and so dats how they knew each other. lmao they funny as hell though when they were lil lol

little

sarNie Adult
i'm so in love with this i go to buddie media section every day to see if tis dl is up and when i see it at the top of the list i thought the next epi 2 come up but it's just the same ep with diff links. can u tell me wen this airs so i know for sure. I was into kaew lom petch until like ep 27 then kind of lagg for me don't know just not feeling it as much as it first airs. but i still want to know the ending i guess i just wait and skipp/scann parts until the ending . my heart is going to explode until the next eppi airs. i haven't feeling this feeling for some time now maybe the couples/storyline just makes me feel this way. gotta say pong in here is hot as ever with his bratty/mean behavior love it so much

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I know this is such a great and refreshing after all such drama when after watching JR and KLP, lol :p I find this drama so funny, keeps me laughing and smiling always and it's so relaxing :D I different kind of lakorn! Same here KLP is dragging for me so I'm just gonna skip to the last episode, I don't care. Ahaa :p This lakorn airs FRIDAY-SUNDAY only. So it airs 3 days a week(; Only one more day of waiting!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
klp draggin cause they probably just added useless scenes to keep it goin lol since they added on eps because of da high ratings.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
That's what I thought too Diamend. The lakorn itself is pretty useless these past few weeks, lol :p So many fans are comlaining, teehee. But *phew thank god it's ending tmr :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lol yea i don't get y they add on useless stuff like dat. they should just end it cause it does ruin da lakorn but if da ratings stay consistent then good for them lol jeezus finally it's ending tomorrow yay so aom/nok's lakorn is gonna finally air

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yeap. They really did ruin KLP by extending it. It's so unreasonable these past few weeks episodes. It just annoys me now :rolleyes: I don't even like that lakorn as much. The old version was definitley better!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i watched eps 1 and then i was like y am i watching somethin i already seen b4? lol it's just new faces. it aint nothin exciting for me.