Dum Kham (Exact & Ch7)

cecilia

Staff member
Was Mo falling for Jamaican Pong?
haha. i was thinking about this too ..she falling for him -- remember that scene she remember about N'MAI, well, she call out his name and then ran out to meet him, that's

when she found out, he have a severe illness .. i thought it was kindda wrong for her to fall for him too .. imagine it's not her hubby Pong but actually his cousin .. crazy !!!

rr, cute mv :wub:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha his cousin. ish a lakorn they fall in love so easily. she just got divorced but she started to fall for mike lol but maybe she kinda knew it was pong da whole timem. i hope da writers was tryin to make us think dat lol

marley

sarNie Hatchling
haha. i was thinking about this too ..she falling for him -- remember that scene she remember about N'MAI, well, she call out his name and then ran out to meet him, that's

when she found out, he have a severe illness .. i thought it was kindda wrong for her to fall for him too .. imagine it's not her hubby Pong but actually his cousin .. crazy !!!

rr, cute mv :wub:

I know....that is wrong. She cooked him food too. I was kinda mad about that!! hA!

jescfthj

sarNie Egg
im refering to bpom ruk roy adeed win and kwan were cousins well they werent but still fell in love knowing that they were so maybe it was something just like that...

Athena

sarNie Juvenile
LMAO when Pong was singing on stage. He had guts.
Luv the fathers.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i cant believe it took me so long to watch this..

im late but im totally loving this lakorn!!! hehe.. loving pong n mo....... ^__________^

barely on ep 6.... so behind... sigh...

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
it took me like 2 weeks to finish watching this after taking a break lol.. anyhow finally finished ^_^..
i thought that this was a cute lakorn.. and liked how n'ek was a strong character.. mo and pong are so cute together!! oh and pang as well.. love both couples..
i love their make overs.. totally hilarious!!!

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I loved this lakorn up to almost the ending and then I gor bored cause it started to drag. Then Pong got dressed up and I got hooked again. Cute and funny lakorn. Oh and Pang were cute too, sometimes I like their relationship more than Mo and Pong's.