Dum Kham (Exact & Ch7)

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
LOOVVEE Pong... good to see him in a more comedic lakorn...
as much as i want to tune in to watch Pong im not a big fan of Tangmo... the storyline ...well ANY storyline that involves the nek disguising herelf with the funny dark tye/makeup and hair hidden underneath an afro is a turn off for me...
crosses fingers there will be good reviews that will urge me to watch it

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
i'm real excited to see tis lakorn..eeekkk!
though i hope they dun drag the losing his memory too long
i want 'em to get to the marriage and revenge sooner!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
oh great! 'cause i need a new lakorn to be watching since JR ended! grr.. i can't seem to continue with KLP since it's so dragging, sighs!

Kkrystal

สุภาพบุรุษจุฑาเทพ
Ponglover,

Tina and bunnii upload it at BM

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Awww, CUTEEE[; Pong and Mo are so cute together, They look good together! Mo and Pong are just FLAWLESS. I love the cap of PONGS HUGE FACE! Sexyyyyyy as hell :p

MasterMind

sarNie Hatchling
They are so hilarious together! Love the part where he was chasing the fat gay guy for the video. They are both so natural in comedy.

sweet_azn

sarNie Adult
lol dis lakorn is cute and hilarious! hahahah ^_^ pong is so hot! cant wait to see the episode where dey get married and pong tries to get revenge on her! hahah

LEXi

sarNie Hatchling
lol, just got done watching episode 1.
it was HILARIOUS!!! loved pong's disgusted
expressions && tangmo is gorgeous! them
two are so cute together. can't wait for ep.2! =D

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
it's sooo funny...tangmo is sooo pretty, i'm so glad that she's playing the nang'ek again...pong is very handsome <3
i love the disguise LMAO i like the music too
the next episode looks good too ^^

little

sarNie Adult
i'm normal not a fan of comedy but i enjoy this very much. mo and pong is a new hot couple love them. tangmo is still cute as a dark girl cute how she pretend to be pong's wife and chase after him can't wait for the revenge and marriage though