Dum Kham (Exact & Ch7)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
u aint label it ------- lakornsong? lol oh my garsh how would u know what it is if u saved it as unknown? LOL

LOL p'norm sooo funny. yop way better than julie hilton lol dat one got da hi-so syndrome always using english words and it sound horrible lol
LMAO. I didn't know what the song was called. :lol: I knew it was Sirasak who said it so I labeled it Sirasak -- unknown. :lol:

ugh.. Julie Hilton is just hilarious! Her english is just... :loool: She's so annoyinggg!!!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
wowww pregnant? she start showing symptoms in eps 13? i stopped after eps 12. i watched 11&12 today and after 12 i was just like ok enough for today lol

julie hilton is scary LOL so is p'nom but p'nom is forgiveable cause she funny lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
i think NUDAM is PREGNANT !!! :clap:
Prego already...?? Deng... Pong's sperm swims mighty fast! :lol:

wowww pregnant? she start showing symptoms in eps 13? i stopped after eps 12. i watched 11&12 today and after 12 i was just like ok enough for today lol

julie hilton is scary LOL so is p'nom but p'nom is forgiveable cause she funny lol
LMAO. P'nom's hair doesn't go with her! She should've left it curly just like in SB. I think Julie Hilton is :eek: terrifying! LOL.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
julie hilton really is terrifying LOL hahaaaa p'norm had curly hair? LOL i never seen it curly on her b4 lol she had da same hair style for so long lol

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
it was so obvious that she was gonna be pregnant. with all the stalling, they had to put something good in. haha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The end of the episode? well cause it can't be in the beginning of the episode when she got rescued from the Sia's house because she was in the hospital the doctors would have known she was pregnant lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Oh, bleh that's ghey Lol... finally this lakorn end it was starting to get ridiculous .. it was good at the beginning and then things just got extremely exaggerated .. eh like most lakorns aren't LOL im jus in it for the Oh and Pang x3 LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha i started watchin it for mo/pong and p'oh. now i like p'oh/paeng lol mo and pong look real cute together though

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Yeah they are real cute together lol but their story is too draggy for me -.-" lol to me Oh and Pang couple are super cute especially episode 13 lmao when she tore the divorce papers up for them because she finally realized she was starting to fall for Oh >.O Poor Oh called her and didnt have the guts to speak up! LOL

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
awwwwwww i'll watch eps 13 tonight. man dis is y i don't like to watch more than one lakorn at a time. i like to take my time lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
even if i have nothing to do i like to take my time on lakorn lol i procrastinate on watching lol it's rare for me to be hooked