Dum Kham (Exact & Ch7)

Ana

sarNie Adult
I LOVE SEU RAK CHUCK YAI OLAWON :wub:

I lost count on how many times I watched that lakorn already. Aon is super cute with Noon ^_^ . I love love love Aon-Noon together. I wish they were pair up often like Pat and Por..LOL..

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Serious Ana! LOL if only they would pair Aon and Noon at least 2 times a year one at the beginning and one at the end of the year I would be very very pleased LOL

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I'm watching Pong and Pangs old lakorn Neung Mid Chid Kai, They are soooo cute together! Pong looks good with all his co-stars, Seriously. lol :p I haven't been watching this lakorn at all since Episode02 or 03, lol :p When is it endinggg??

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I'm watching Pong and Pangs old lakorn Neung Mid Chid Kai, They are soooo cute together! Pong looks good with all his co-stars, Seriously. lol :p I haven't been watching this lakorn at all since Episode02 or 03, lol :p When is it endinggg??
LOL. It's because Pong makes them look good. :lol:

This lakorn is ending this friday! :dude: (finally)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh my garsh i was just saying how stupid ngao asoke was LOL pei made it so dumbbb. it was perdy entertaining in da beginning of da mama's sickness though

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
I actually liked NGAO ASOKE, lol :p Despite PEI, Grrr!

& Whaat? There was an R scene in this dram? Whoaaa. Would've never though since it's soo corny, lol!

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Oh geesh. I've been downloading but haven't watched any at all since the earlier episodes :p I realized that most of the lakorns I own have R scenes :rolleyes: 7/16 lakorns, lol! That's alot which I get tiredd of, Can't a thai drama go on w/out having an R scene, Geesh! :rolleyes: Alot of my friends aren't fans of thai drama b/c of that and I'm kindaa left out of their group b/c they're hugeee fan of Japanese drama and anime :p lol.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
haha lots of my friends like to watch korean & taiwanese dramas but they watch thai too. yea i don't like da rape scenes either and i don't think they're gonna stop so whatever. i try to avoid lakorn w/ rape scenes in dem but it's hard when most have dem lol

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
some r scenes are very disturbingg somehow :rolleyes: but the ones that look real fake and are short, idc.. lol for example the r scene in jao sao ban rai, it was really fakeee. ahaa! i still laugh about it when i think about the r scene in that lakorn :p i know it is hardd to avoid r scene when they're like in almost everyy thai lakorn :rolleyes: i'd rather have a bunch of real kisses in lakorn rather than r scenes!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
hahaha da reallly fake ones are just funny LOL leh ratee's rape scene was one lol my friend was like y is he rubbing his face on da bed sheets? LMAO

cecilia

Staff member
^:loool: Petch, i just wanna laugh at your LR comments ^^ TOO FUNNY !!!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
I would really have to agree with everyone here, it started out great and then snowballed into something crappy. The R-scene was pathetic and unnecessary. The way they got married was pretty stupid too. their marriage was on a dare. Pang's character pisses me off to.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
hahaha da reallly fake ones are just funny LOL leh ratee's rape scene was one lol my friend was like y is he rubbing his face on da bed sheets? LMAO
:loool: I need to go back & rewatch that scene. :lol:

The only good thing about this lakorn is Pong taking off his shirt!! wahooooo!!!! Take it off baby!!! If Mo's not ready for the loving making scene I'm up for it Pong! :w-scene-pop-corn: :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LMAO noy. mo aint complain so she must have been up for it lol like somebody mentioned b4 it was a willing behind cameras LOL

ausa

sarNie Juvenile
the lakorn started of great but it has just gotten pathetic. it was really funny and now annoying i end up ff most of it now. except for the pong moments of course, im only watching it for him (LOVED him in ngao asoke) and he is pretty funny along with his servant mike in here. like most i agree the r scene in here was pointless, it should ahve just been a willing or she could have just kneeed him and run away.