Dilwale‬ 2015

Step

Mrs James Ma
So many say Deepika and Ranbir are new age SRK-Kajol. Media asked this to Kajol, DP, RK, Katrina.

Kajol - Honestly, I don't think you can compare anybody to anybody. I cannot be like Deepika or she can't be like me...or we (SRK and I) cannot be like Deepika and Ranbir or vice-versa
RK - At Tamasha event, Deepika and Ranbir first felt happy about it and gave a virtual high five, RK was on Skype from London. He said 'That is indeed a compliment. But I don't think anyone can be compared to SRK and Kajol. I would rather prefer people calling us the first Ranbir and Deepika than anything else'
DP - RK answered on her behalf
Katrina. Cos she is RK's gf and does not like DP she was asked this :p - She said 'well, I'm not a director. I don't see actors together. I just look for good films. And I hope that everyone and all of us are doing good films together.'

Lol Kat is always jealous cos RK-DP is most loved than RK-Kat. This is what happens when you cheat on your guy and steal someone else's BF :p

For me, SRK-Kajol and RK-DP cant be compared. I think Tamasha will be RK-DP's last film together though many want to see them again

dashp23

sarNie Egg
I read it sumwer dat RK once compared his pair wit DP to rajkapoor n nargis..he said he n dp r new gen raj n nargis..though they v can't deny dat rk n dp hav a huge fan base in India

mia07

Introvert
I think there should not be a comparison between these new gen actresses to the old ones - the old ones definitely deserve the title 'actress' for a reason because they were all indeed great actresses. Majority of the new gen just have a bigger fan base because of popularity plus the targeted audience now is more towards the youth. Imagine if they had fanclubs like this back then, the new gen stands no chance! The marketing is also different so basically the actresses had to make a name for themselves. They had no godfathers and such like how it is now.

Step

Mrs James Ma
I agree with what you said. Also, imagine at that time, if people were smart then, if the media as powerful like now where they are not scared of opening actors dirty secrets, I'm sure those old gen actresses would not have survived no matter how good they acted. They did not have paps back then, even media was not writing anything against actors who came from filmy background or who had god fathers. Those days people or directors were not experimenting like now.
Madhuri and Kajol are very good actors but Madhuri can do anything for money. Kajol thinks nobody is better than her. With that ugly attitude, they would have had no chance now. Good example is Madhuri was 'kicked out' of JDJ for tantrums and constantly increasing remuneration more than what she deserves (she was paid 1 crore per day in 2 seasons). Kajol was 'lost' brands for throwing tantrums.
I admire Hema Malini, but her daughter Isha is so arrogant, she would treat the staffs badly. Media reported them, people got to know what kind of a person she is. So thats the end of her career. Old gen actresses would have lost their careers if media was daring at that time.
Kareena is lucky cos she had strong support from her 'Kapoor' family. So she survived despite her I dont care attitude. She called Bipasha kali billi (black cat) for her skin tone, always picked on PC. She did not like it when Saif casted DP in his first home production instead of her.  But now she is offered only item songs than a performance oriented roles :p

I respect actors and actresses from 2 to 3 gen back. Maduri, Sridevi, Kajol, Jayaprada gen were too arrogant.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Anupam Chopra tweeted '2050 sounds about right :)) I suspect I will be very old and still chasing you for interviews.'
SRK replied 'And I will be chasing younger heroines…on the face of it my job sounds a little more interesting!!'

Step

Mrs James Ma
5 Reasons Why Shah Rukh Khan’s Dilwale Will Be A Blockbuster
The prolonged wait to watch the iconic couple of Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol back on the silver screen is over as the trailer of their upcoming film,’ Dilwale’ is finally out. The trailer of Rohit Shetty’s movie looks like any other Rohit Shetty movies. But, it is 10 times more larger than life, colourful, incredible VFX and of course swanky cars blowing up like it is nobody’s business. The trailer has crossed almost 2 million views in just 17 hours. This shows how eagerly fans have been waiting for the movie. Here are some of the reasons why we are absolutely thrilled about the trailer and the movie.

Shah Rukh Khan and Kajol’s Insurmountable Romance: When Bollywood’s iconic couple like SRK and Kajol return on silver screen, you can expect a lot of romance. Our beloved Raj-Simran are back in their sensual looks and are romancing away to the glory in the most beautiful places on the planet. There is love, heartbreak, anger, hatred and much more between the duo and we are absolutely excited to watch this.

Varun Dhawan and Shah Rukh Khan’s Brother Bond: As reported earlier, Bollywood’s cutie Varun is playing SRK’s younger brother Veer. A very devoted younger brother, Veer will do anything for his brother even if it means to give up on his love, Kriti Sanon. The camaraderie between SRK and Varun as brothers looks very real and authentic.

Varun Dhawan And Kriti Sanon’s adorable chemistry: The beautiful Kriti Sanon is seen romancing Varun Dhawan and it is all things adorable. As seen in few montages, Varun and Kriti’s character are very much in love and have a crackling chemistry. We are exciting to see this couple for the first time on-screen.

The Intense Action and Emotions: Just when you thought the movie revolves around love stories, Rohit Shetty brings in a new twist. Keeping the love angle aside, SRK’s character has a dark past which he has been hiding form everyone for a long time now. Car chases, car blowing up, action sequences at the most beautiful places, the movie has incredible visual effects. Mission Impossible much? The emotional scenes between the characters is very touching. Brother bonds, relationships, break ups everything shows how love overpowers hatred.

Bromance and Comic Quotient: As seen from the trailer and heard from the interviews, we are in for a lot bromance. Bromance is not between the brothers SRK and Varun but between Varun’s best friend in the movie Varun Sharma. The comic quotient in the movie involved the legendary Johnny Lever, Boman Irani and many more. From the trailer, it appears the film has what it takes to be a blockbuster – romance, action and drama – all put together in one film and the family entertainer is served. The stunning visuals for one are just incredible! Directed by Rohit Shetty, ‘Dilwale’ also stars Varun Sharma, Johnny Lever, Vinod Khanna, Boman Irani and Kabir Bedi in important roles. The film will hit the theatres on December 18, 2015 and will clash with Ranveer Singh and Deepika Padukone’s ‘Bajirao Mastani’.

cr boc

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Is that  true? I saw someone's comment

"That awsum moment when you r watching kings khan's
Dilwale trailer and realise SRK's character is a combination of 'Raj' in DDLJ and 'Don'."

Step

Mrs James Ma
Dilwale is a tribute to DDLJ so there are similarities. Don was a remake from old Amitabh Bachchan movie. Don 2 was SRK's original. Dilwale has similarities from many SRK's characters. It also looks like Rohith Shetty's other films which has cars, fights.
VILLNAN said:
Is that  true? I saw someone's comment

"That awsum moment when you r watching kings khan's
Dilwale trailer and realise SRK's character is a combination of 'Raj' in DDLJ and 'Don'."

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Dilwale is a tribute to DDLJ so there are similarities. Don was a remake from old Amitabh Bachchan movie. Don 2 was SRK's original. Dilwale has similarities from many SRK's characters. It also looks like Rohith Shetty's other films which has cars, fights.
Thank you for explanation :kiss2:

Still mad

Step

Mrs James Ma
Arrgghh you made me happy and sad again. Idk what to do
VILLNAN said:
Thank you for explanation :kiss2:

Still mad

Step

Mrs James Ma
Pritam on Dilwale music. He is the composer
'I am not under pressure. This time, it's special as it is the first time that I am working with him (Shah Rukh). I have been wanting to work with him. I told him that I want to score for his film once. I did Billu Barber, but there he (Shah Rukh) was doing a special appearance. Doing a romantic track for Shah Rukh and Kajol is a blessing for any music director. I feel happy and blessed that I got to do two romantic songs.

Varun said 'It has been a beautiful experience. It was a dream to work with Shah Rukh sir, Kajol ma'am and Rohit sir. I think I am cute in the film.'

cr DNA

Step

Mrs James Ma
Nov 20th they will release this song 'Meri Subah ho tumhi aur tumhi shaam ho'. Its the same song in the trailer. Sounds like Om Shanti Om to me

translation with 2 more lines

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart

#ShahRukhKhan to Promote #Dilwale in London, Dubai

Shah Rukh Khan – Varun Dhawan – #Kajol – Kriti Sanon to promote Rohit Shetty’s Dilwale at London and Dubai along with various city tours in India – Read Details.

The marketing guru of India, Shah Rukh Khan is back yet again with a commercial entertainer, Dilwale in christmas this year. As the superstar launched the theatrical trailer of the Rohit Shetty directorial recently, we hear that Team Red Chillies have huge plans to promote the film.

According to our sources, Team Dilwale will kick start the promotional tour of the film by visiting London and Dubai following which they will be making various city tours as a part of promotional campaign. Team Red Chillies have planned grand events across the country and have made sure that Dilwale registers in the minds of people before its release on 18 December 2015.

The film marks the return of SRK and Rohit Shetty after the grand success of Chennai Express
http://www.talkingmoviez.com/shah-rukh-khan-to-promote-dilwale-in-london-dubai-details/