Dilwale‬ 2015

Step

Mrs James Ma
SRK looks sooooooooooooooo young OMG  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: Kajol is too fair than her real dusky skin tone :wink:
Starting tune of the song is a bit like Ishq wala love, Kajol in saree looks like Sooraj hua madham. Good song, I expected too much I think :coverlaf:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
SRK looks sooooooooooooooo young OMG  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: Kajol is too fair than her real dusky skin tone :wink:
Starting tune of the song is a bit like Ishq wala love, Kajol in saree looks like Sooraj hua madham. Good song, I expected too much I think :coverlaf:
And she also looks really young

Step

Mrs James Ma
I knew they will choose Arijit Singh for this song lol. He sang Aashiqui 2's Tum Hi Ho, he is hot atm. This song is important so they chose him based on his hits. I think they chose him only to make this song popular not for his voice :p for me Udit Narayan, Sonu Nigam's voice is best for SRK
VILLNAN said:
The voice doesn't suit Srk at all.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
I knew they will choose Arijit Singh for this song lol. He sang Aashiqui 2's Tum Hi Ho, he is hot atm. This song is important so they chose him based on his hits. I think they chose him only to make this song popular not for his voice :p for me Udit Narayan, Sonu Nigam's voice is best for SRK
Tsk tsk every single things in this movie is famous

Step

Mrs James Ma
'SRK's team is to do an extra time of 3 hours everyday. They will dedicate these three hours strictly for the marketing of Dilwale. The team has begun to sit for meetings every day to discuss various promotional strategies. Shah Rukh sir does not want to leave any stone unturned as far as markerting is concerned. He is especially eager as it is the return of him and Kajol on-screen.'
cr ians

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
'SRK's team is to do an extra time of 3 hours everyday. They will dedicate these three hours strictly for the marketing of Dilwale. The team has begun to sit for meetings every day to discuss various promotional strategies. Shah Rukh sir does not want to leave any stone unturned as far as markerting is concerned. He is especially eager as it is the return of him and Kajol on-screen.'
cr ians
WOW I'm speechless

Step

Mrs James Ma
Rohit wanted to do something else for this song but SRK forced him to shoot in those places only, they changed at the last moment to Iceland