DeNNiS O'NEiL!!!!!!!!!!

thammy57

sarNie Hatchling
Today's Taiwan newspaper

This is today's Taiwan newspaper(Free Time)
Title: dennis and Lin xinru used to spend a honey time on beach

It said, the famous actress Lin xinru, suddenly found on TV that the guy in Sweet Spy is the little 'brother' she shoot Mentholatum CF with 2 years ago!!

She said , her impression about Dennis is he is a very handsome model, and she and other working staff called Dennis 'brother', because he is 23 at that time, a so young boy.

Beause Dennis only can speak english, she did not communicate with Dennis much. but when she saw Dennis on TV, she told her freinds :" that's the handsome brother, isn't he? I didn't expect he has half korean type models, are popular in Korean !"

Source: ying5387 - www. dennisclub.com
Posted by: TMN - http://lovekorean.4.forumer.com

thammy57

sarNie Hatchling
Classic (Golden) Korean Dramas> Vol 32: The New Top star Dennis O

Chinese version:
The thread about Dennis: http://www.dennisjo.com/bbs/view ... &extra=page%3D1
The thread about www.dennisjo.com : http://www.dennisjo.com/bbs/view ... &extra=page%3D1
Thanks to miaomiao_8021 who type in the chinese article.

In this article, Dennis is introduced as a new top star in Korea. This article also put a touch on the Chinese fan site (www.dennisjo.com).

New top popular stars # 3 Dennis O

Height: 188cm
Weight: 83KG
Dennis O in a photographer’s view: “He definitely has a perfect outline. It would be a waste if he does not engage in the cosmetic CF shooting. You can feel a twist of chillness when you push your camera up to him; of course the chillness is mixed with freshness and heroic spirit.”

Half Korean, half American mix-raced model Dennis O made his debut in Korean drama <Sweet Spy> as a leading role actor. He has already gained his popularity throughout the whole Asian by being a cross-country model. He started his model career back in his sixteen. He works not only in the States, also in HongKong and Singapre. The early experience of living in different countries such as Germany and Japan with his father made him the perfect match for the role of a international spy.

My Best & My Favorite

Actor can cause the feeling of stimulation:
“Daniel Henny. Because of the non-stop compare, I will pay more attention to him.”

The most want-to-go place:
“The next travel place. I am full of hope for the future. I am a man of optimism.”

The most treasure thing:
“My camera, it’s my ‘weapon’; of course the paintbrush too.”

Dennis’ Chinese fan site - www.dennisjo.com

The Chinese fans got to know this gorgeous mix-raced model Dennis O prior to the Korean drama <Sweet Spy> was aired. Before he went to Korea to start his entertainer career, he had been a CF model in HK and Singapore areas. His CF for Matholatum facial cleanser with the notable Taiwan movie star – Ruby Ling had already captured fans’ hearts. <Sweet Spy> was aired in the late 2005, which made Dennis O pop up to the top new idol not only in Korea, also throughout the Asia.
Nowadays, wherever he goes, he is followed by a crowd of fans. Some crazy ones even pull off his hair as souvenirs.

The Chinese fans set up this Chinese fan site (www.dennisjo.com) before <Sweet Spy> finished airing. They want to make Dennis well known by many others. They know that the more fans love a star, the more they want to know about this star. So they set up this place to share information about Dennis, to support Dennis together. There are different sections in this website such as “Dennis’ latest news”, “Dennis’ Video clip & Sound track”, “Dennis’ photo” and “Fans’ learning” which is a section to let fans share their original works of MV and PS photos of Dennis. Now this website has become a wonderful home for all the Dennis’ fans including lot of foreigners. To cater to their needs, an English section was hold in this website too. This user-friendly feature makes foreign fans feel comfortable in there.

The webmasters of this website (www.dennisjo.com) announce that their goal is to develop this website into a Dennis fan club in Asia, where all the Dennis fans can unite together. From late 2005 to now, we spend our time in there; we put our efforts in there; we share our dreams in there. This website has already become a part of our memory, a part of our body! We all hope that more and more people can enjoy this website and support Dennis forever!

Translated by fanfirst
Source: fanfirst - www.dennisjo.com
Posted by: TMN - http://lovekorean.4.forumer.com