DeNNiS O'NEiL!!!!!!!!!!

Naro

sarNie Egg
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE POST ME HOW TO WRITE MY NAME "NARO" IN KOREAN?

Am desperate...i've tried searchin on da net but of to no avail...pliz...anyone out there... :( thanks!

Naro

sarNie Egg
vanity said:
thanks Naro! :D

i know, someone should add his picture, i'd do it if it was free...
:lol:
[post="138057"][/post]​
In any case...am sure we'll be seein more of him in da future and his popularity will grow by zillions...Dennis is here to stay!!!

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
Julie_Yang said:
i know different ppl have different opinions, but i dont really think that he's that cute, i mean, yeah, he has some good looks, but to me, he's not all that fine, lols..but it's ok..hmm.
[post="135507"][/post]​

yeah yeah yeah..p'julie..you dont like him..but yet...you beat me to his thread? hm....i wonder why? haha...OMFG!! he's hott..i'm just going crazy now..hah...i love his smile...wow..i'm pretty impressed to see a guy who doesnt kno much korean DO a korean drama...WOW...he deserves a HUGE applaud..

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP.....it goes on...

I JUST LOVE HIM!! EITHER YALL WANT ME OR NOT!! I'M JOINING THIS THREAD!!! SUCH HOTTNESS!! AHH!! REALLY HOTT!! ^_^ ...i like him...hehe.. :lmao:

Naro

sarNie Egg
i recently went to this chinese fans' website and there they were discussing smetin bout Dennis joining a korean fans party...wonder wat they meant by dat...any ideas anyone???????

Naro

sarNie Egg
rukD2B said:
hey i heard Dennis is going to be the new "Superman" guy..is that tru?
[post="139015"][/post]​
wer did u hear that??? that seems very far-fetched and outrageous...hmm...nway come to think bout it, Dennis as superman sounds positively divine :wub:

happy trees

sarNie Egg
you know how people say that he's not good at acting. what if he's meant to act like that? i mean he was "born in the world of spies" right? so shouldnt he be like.. expression-less as possible?
do you guys know if there is going to be a sequel out? cause i've heard that it'll be a movie but when's it coming out cause i can not wait any longer! I MUST SEE HIM :) <33

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
yeah i heard there might be a sequel..I'D LOVE TO SEE THAT!! but i just hope it doesnt have a crappy ending...i'm waiting for Goong's sequel too...

thammy57

sarNie Hatchling

Name : Dennis Oh

Full Name : Dennis Joseph O'Neil

Date of Birth : August 29, 1981

Citizenship : U.S. American

Height : 188 cm

Weight : 83 kg

Profession : Model, Actor

Family : Korean mother, American father, elder brother

Education : Savannah College of Art and Design

Interest : drawing, traveling, photography