DeNNiS O'NEiL!!!!!!!!!!

thammy57

sarNie Hatchling
Dennis O Carried Coal for the First Time in His Life

(Going with His Praiseworthy Conduct)

"Please don't take pictures from here."

Press photographers wanted to take pictures of the lives of the people helped, but Dennis O(24) did not permit the
inside of the house. He wanted to keep their privacy.

Many news reporters visited Nowon-gu, Seoul to report his praiseworthy conduct on Nov. 23.

At first, Dennis O wanted to help the disadvantaged in secret. Noticing many reporters, he seemed nervous and shy.

"If the lives of the disadvantaged are broadcasted, all I did will be only a media manipulation.
I don't want to exaggerate my conducts by using their private lives." he told reporters many times.

In the end, he permitted brief reports unwillingly because of many reporters' strong demands.

Carrying heavy coal, he did not express his exhaustion at all.

"Isn't it heavy? Are you OK?" reporters asked. "I am OK now, but 10 minutes later, I don't know." he told.

Simply dressed, he really seemed a hardworking man.

Korean freezing weather could not boast off its power against Dennis O.

He carried coal continuously without a short rest.
"I have no time to spare. However tired I may be, I must do it." he added.

Watching a hardworking man, Dennis O, the old living alone were moved.

They all expressed their gratitude to him. Finally, he could make an end of work owing to his own propulsive force.

This hearty conduct was derived from his own pure mind.

He wanted to help the disadvantaged, so one of his staffs recommended a charitable organization.

The minister in that organization let him know the difficult lives of the disadvantaged.

Dennis O decided to donate his whole performance fee and to do something for them personally.

The 33,000 pieces of coal he had donated will be used by those who live in poverty.

"The coal is the same value as the gold here, so it will be significant things for the disadvantaged. I thank Dennis O for joining in our charity." the minister told.

"We will be able to live in comfort owing to his careful concern. Thank you." the people helped added.

"I didn't want to help them only by giving money. I hope that coal can be good supports." Dennis O told.

He really seemed young Santa Claus.

[Mydaily] jyeong-hoon Kwak, Staff reporter

Source: Dennis ♡ Honeybees
Postd by: TMN - http://lovekorean.4.forumer.com

bi-lover

sarNie Egg
i do think he's hot but i heard that he does not even know how to speak korean. that would sucks! for example-- the drama Lavender: where the guy speaks english N the girl speak taiwanese N that was weird.because i'm almost positive that she does not understand what he is saying at all....that totally ruins the moment and the drama overall----
so what i heard about dennis in his drama- is like that! yeah so i'm not looking forward to see any of his dramas-- not what so ever...all i'm saying is if this guy is in korean dramas then he needs to speak korean........p.s.s. he does look good modeling though!!!!

Naro

sarNie Egg
bi-lover said:
i do think he's hot but i heard that he does not even know how to speak korean. that would sucks! for example-- the drama Lavender: where the guy speaks english N the girl speak taiwanese N that was weird.because i'm almost positive that she does not understand what he is saying at all....that totally ruins the moment and the drama overall----
so what i heard about dennis in his drama- is like that! yeah so i'm not looking forward to see any of his dramas-- not what so ever...all i'm saying is if this guy is in korean dramas then he needs to speak korean........p.s.s. he does look good modeling though!!!!
[post="145887"][/post]​
He Is learning korean and in his next drama he's going to speak korean...dat shows his dedication :wub: