Dao Puen Din (PolyPlus)

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
All I have to say now is... There are too many rape scenes. The series is getting really pointless ans stupid too.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
lmao. too many rape scences. vee raping noon next episode? lmao. whoooooooooooooooo. i really cant wait til this ends. puat hua jung lueyy, but im still wanting to watch it. ahahahah

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
So what? Bon and Araya are married? Alright I hope this does end soon. THe only reason why I watched this in the first place is 'cuase I love Vee&Noon together I only wanted to watch there scenes to I can make MV's of them, Tee-Hee!

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
lmao. too many rape scences. vee raping noon next episode? lmao. whoooooooooooooooo. i really cant wait til this ends. puat hua jung lueyy, but im still wanting to watch it. ahahahah
haha. I saw the clip from youtube of them doing a take. It was hilarious.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
So what? Bon and Araya are married? Alright I hope this does end soon. THe only reason why I watched this in the first place is 'cuase I love Vee&Noon together I only wanted to watch there scenes to I can make MV's of them, Tee-Hee!

Nope they are not married but Araya's considered his wife because she slept with him.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
HAHAAH! VEE IS USING THE THUMBB!!!!!! NOOO WAYY! LOL. not fair >:[ PAUL got a real kiss! why NOT VEE! lmao. imma go check the making of teh scene ^^

nophankh

sarNie Adult

The guys in this series are really stupid. Like come on now, the reason why Bon is in the hospital was because of Rinladaa (Chompoo) and he's gonna take her back. GOSH.

ArenaBaby

sarNie Hatchling
oh man the guys are soooo stupid in this lakorn
i can't believe bon would take rinlada back and not only that but noon was the reason why he's "awake" after his coma

NiTha

sarNie Adult
Vee is super stupid and Bon man oh man, why is he still in love with her. Araya has gone psychotic and beyond repairable so, Bon can't help with that not after what's she done. I hope Noon doesn't end with Vee because without Araya in the equation, it doesn't make a difference because he's questioning her love for him. And Oun, why is he kissing Araya??? It's like WTh? I'm hoping this lakorn will end soon. i don't see any thing with Vee and Noon, it just seems like Vee shouldn't deserve Noon yah know.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Yeah Vee totally doesnt deserve Noon! Noon should just end up with nobody. Vee's an ass. All these guys are blinded by love T_T

ChenrukNote

Goddess
But Aoun belongs with Lee. They are cute together...minus the misunderstandings lol. I like Lee but she's kind of weak, she needs to stop thinking that Aoun is in love with Noon still. Listen to what everyone tells her dammit, Noon's his past but she's his present!