Dao Puen Din (PolyPlus)

Mann

Vee is quite dumb, so is Bon, and Ouan. They all believe in Chom but they've been around Noon longer, like way longer. I guess they think that Noon is not so more trustworthy anymore cause they all used to like her, stupid because she wanted to sleep with all of them haha.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
I still haven't watch this lakorn yet but it sounds interesting. By the way you girls describe it, it sounds like Noon's character isn't that innocent too. Is her character bitchy too?

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Noon's character is just not the docile and weak nang'ek. She is more realistic and ready to fight the nang'rai, but she is not slutty. She doesn't sleep with any of the guys, but the nangrai sleeps with all of them. O__O Later the old man too, from what I can tell with the previews.

LOL, to the guys, chom is like the docile and weak nang'ek. And Noon, being real and upfront, just attacks chom ON THE SPOT. So she seems like the mean one.

>_____< This week's episodes just made me more mad again. stupid men.

numfon

sarNie Adult
^^ Vee is always dumb in his lakorns :(

:loool: for reals, man.

it sucks that Dao only wins the catfights when Da LETS her win (in order for Da to look like a weak n'ek). otherwise.. Dao would probably never win at all cuz Da is a total "maa-baa" when she fights. (i.e - when she presses Dao's face against the car).

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
^^ yeah, that does suck.

But noon gets her back w/ poison and scarring her face I think.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
i dont' think noon is gonna poison or scar arayas face. ahah thats is OVER a nangek's limit =] but its fair. LOL

does anyone have episode 9 yet? =[

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I think she will scar her face but poison i'm not sure, it seems possible though because Noon can be a real bitch when time calls for it haha.

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
Bon is such a cutie :] Bon and Chom are cute together. Noon and Vee always have alot of sweet scenes together in there lakorns! I love them together!

nophankh

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is too much. TOO MUCH drama. It's over the top. They keep going back an forth. VEE is so stupid too. He doesn't have faith in the woman he has been dating for 5 years. Why would you trust a person you just meet over your gf of several years. STUPID!

samkob

sarNie Elites
ARG! tHEY HAve to make Noon weAK AT fightING AGAINST aRAya!!! sucks~!! and so many fucken annoying people!!!

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Vee is just too dumb. He lacks trust and its hurting himself so he deserves it lol. But I hate how Noon acts so tough when she's confronting Chom but when she's with Vee and he reprimands her, she's all freaken mute! Hate her stupid tears. They're not touching anymore because she cries too damn much.

karen_moo

sarNie Adult
hhahaha ya. its not that bad guys =] its ending soon. let all the drama gooooooooo. you know we rarely se this kinna action in thai lakorns. HAHAAHAHA but noon & chompoo is doing a great job tho =] yes. noon needs to stop crying a lil tho. Im mad that BON can't do crap to his own wife. hahahahaha & vee that he doesn't even know how his 5 year girlfirend is. rawrrrr imma wtach 9 tonite :}