Dao Puen Din (PolyPlus)

mango

Lakornaddict ;)
is Lee getting wit Aoun..? i hope so ..
and yeahhhh so many rape scenes. between Araya and Bon..
Araya has sooo much partners. i kinda feel sorry fo her buh at d same time i dont
cuz dey way she is.

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
All I have to say now is... There are too many rape scenes. The series is getting really pointless ans stupid too.
:r-scene-pop-corn: ???? vee rapes noon? i hate this guy but i love r'scene... oh girl, you make me want to watch this lakorn :D

Raiya

sarNie Adult
Gosh...reading everyone comments makes me want to watch this...hmmm how dumb are these guys?! does anyone know when it ends???

OMG it's airing today. Hopefully it's not as annoying as the trailer. Oh ya, I asked my friend and...
Vee gets cancer at some point!

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm hold back my temptation to watch this lakorn for now. Since I hate having to wait each week for new episode, I'm going wait till it completes then watch.
I learned that it's too torturing waiting a whole week, like I waited for Sawan Bieng.

Mann

Actually I think this lakorn is really good. Its mixed with sadness, furiousness, drama & more. If you watch it its good. & the misunderstandings aren't bad, at least someone is causing it not they do it themselves. Anyways I hate how the Nang Aek cries and sobs when there are misunderstandings but this one Noon doesn't give a crap she just goes and fights haha. But yeah I'm really like Chom in here. She plays her part so well being evil.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
Actually I think this lakorn is really good. Its mixed with sadness, furiousness, drama & more. If you watch it its good. & the misunderstandings aren't bad, at least someone is causing it not they do it themselves. Anyways I hate how the Nang Aek cries and sobs when there are misunderstandings but this one Noon doesn't give a crap she just goes and fights haha. But yeah I'm really like Chom in here. She plays her part so well being evil.
But she does cry and her confrontations with Vee is just silly. Vee is an idiot. And Noon's character can do no better defending herself. She is upfront and I like that about this nang'ek.

However, although I dislike her crying scenes, I guess they are necessary for the Thai audience to consider her the good nang'ek.

Mann

I really like her crying scenes, I think she's one of the actress that can make me cry with her.
Vees an Ass! He's so freaken uhhh. Araya is a physchopath. She is really really crazy, haha. Vee needs some sense into him. I think he should just get hit by a car or something. Seriously maybe his role would be better off.

Ana

sarNie Adult
I really like her crying scenes, I think she's one of the actress that can make me cry with her.
Yup! No matter how stupid her role is in her lakorns..lol..when she cries i cry w/her too. Cuzz I can really feel her pain :p . She's #1 in these crying dramatic actress for me :D

Mann

Chom's evil! Looks like shes gonna burn her lol. Noon's role isn't stupid in here, just sucks that Vee has another stupid role like in all his other lakorns <_<, he should maybe tell the director/prodcuers to change his role or give him smarter parts in order for the story to follow with him not leave him behind.

^^Haha, I agree P'Mannie :D

I can't wait, but at the same time I can...I donno, I don't want to see stupid misunderstandings again, it's annoying!

dhan9

sarNie Adult
Yup! No matter how stupid her role is in her lakorns..lol..when she cries i cry w/her too. Cuzz I can really feel her pain :p . She's #1 in these crying dramatic actress for me :D
totally agree with you and the other about noon. She's a no. 1 actress at crying because no matter what role she is given, when she cries, i can feel her pain too.

chngnsch

sarNie Juvenile
This show makes me mad. vee and his dad are stupid. Vee needs to just die. Like holy cows, you'd think he figured it out that Da is playing him from Noon's misunderstandings. I mean come on, the guy used to misunderstand Noon and other dudes b/c of Da, shouldn't he figure it out that it's prolly Da that is making Noon misunderstand him?

Tat is like the most clever dude, and now Ratasat is slowly coming through.

Overall, this lakorn needs to end already. And I wanna see Noon make Da suffer A LOT.

<______<