Dao Ja Rat Fah(Who & Who)

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
gialong93 Posted Today, 04:17 AM
I must miss a scene between Por and Fon before the harassing scene. It didn't make sense that he suddenly came up to her like that... Did he know her by chance???
yeah they know eachother before that,he even said to her,you forgot about your old friend, their dad are enemies, so he hates her, so when he came back and saw her he harass her. and she know he has a bad personality so she doesn't want to talk or mess with him

Utopia CA

sarNie Egg
Yah, you are right teedee...
Between Por and Fon, I think they have known each other before . I'd say, they grew up together..something like that.

gialong93

sarNie Egg
yeah they know eachother before that,he even said to her,you forgot about your old friend, their dad are enemies, so he hates her, so when he came back and saw her he harass her. and she know he has a bad personality so she doesn't want to talk or mess with him
Thank you for helping us non-Thai to understand what's going on.

cecilia

Staff member
next episode looks good.
it got very interesting now that Benz is the n'ek in por/rome's team.
Let the revenge begin :clap:

max

sarNie Elites
(Taking a break from studying.) I really want to watch this lakorn, but right now I have no time. How is it so far? Good?

cecilia

Staff member
so far so good.
seem like Por's kidnapping Fon today.
i guess, he's going to r her, which later make her pregnant with his child.
this incident definitely starting the heat war bigger than it already was.
the rage on Benz's face when she find out the truth of what happen to her sister.
damn, those boys will have to pay so hard for it.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
so far so good.
seem like Por's kidnapping Fon today.
i guess, he's going to r her, which later make her pregnant with his child.
this incident definitely starting the heat war bigger than it already was.
the rage on Benz's face when she find out the truth of what happen to her sister.
damn, those boys will have to pay so hard for it.
is the kidnapping on esp 3?

max

sarNie Elites
Thanks for the comment Cecilia : )

Skimming through some clips, Fon looks much older than both Rome and Por. Eek. I am not going to judge just yet, but the pairing is kind of odd. Hehe. I think she can sing really well, though!

cecilia

Staff member
muahah. nothing happen ^^
the two pairs have a night to remember -- searching for each other all night ^^

the truth is next week .
the drama is coming in fast ..
it's getting good --- now, have to wait another week :(

sweetlaogirl

sarNie Egg
I am so upset that Por's character sleeps with the girl that claims to be Lome's girlfriend. Isn't she either his half sister or step sister since her mother is his dad's wife. Still either way it is nasty. I am so upset. Well on the bright side of this I might just find my new pra'ek that I will root for ( hint: this is my first lakorn with Lome ).

Fon is just wonderful. I think her voice is like heaven ( when she sing ).

Benz is ok. I nor like or dislike her.

Lome ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ........... Lome ........... Lome .............. norn lup fun dee dor ai.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Ceci I expected a lot of more of the lakorn so it wasn't up to my standard na. Just kidding it was like you said, it was better than expected. But gee first episode I am already hating Por. I like the rest of you, pity Fon. There are too many nice people that suffers. =( Why is that so? Poor girl.

cecilia

Staff member
what? .. oh and por slept together? did i missed that?
i swore. they didn't ---

as for Por and FON. nothing happen.
i laughed in today episode after Benz told Por to step up to be the p'ek of the team or that team will hand over to Rome ..
she sure know how to stir things up.

seem like Rome really fall for Benz.
next week will have him go through trauma.
Benz's evil -- but i guess, if i'm in her shoe, and kindda have the power to make things nasty, i'll risk it.

lakorn watcher

sarNie Adult
How does Fon look in here? She doesn't really seem like the nang'ek type. I wish it was someone else that was paired up with Por because I like him. Why can't it be Namfon Patcharin instead? They make a cute couple but I guess she doesn't sing that well?

fanny

sarNie Adult
so far i'm liking this lakorn...i think p'kai let fon play this character is because can sing already and she is not bad looking looktung singer. i dont really like por's character that much i hope he'll change and deeply fall for fon.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^yeh cuz this lakorn is base on morlum, so im glad he decided to choose an actual singer. fon is a really good singer and her acting is pretty good for someone who hasnt act before. next epi looks good. benz reveal herself. let the game begin.

the soundtrack already came out and theres 2 disc which has 15 songs for each one. thats alot and most are benz/fon singing.

cecilia

Staff member
^I can so tell by it b/c benz/fon both had release album .. however, Rome's not so bad at sing morlum :clap:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Por is so bad,kidnap Fon,but they are cute, i like their couple,pra aek's character like this is fun to watch, i like it ^_^ but i want them to like eachother though, curious how and when will they like eachother,from preview and summary look like they don't like eachother at all. :(

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
I haven't watched epi 3 yet..but the lakorn is pretty good so far...im just waiting on all of them to get on stage and perform.