Dao Ja Rat Fah(Who & Who)

cecilia

Staff member
It's way better than i expect ..
i'm big on singing lakorn too ..
it's funny seeing the guys applying makeup.

CTR

The Realist guy here period
I can't find the wallpaper for this lakorn because Ch.3 is down. Does anyone have it? Thanks.

max

sarNie Elites
So, my earphones for my iPod are broken so that means that I do not have earphones to connect to my laptop as well, which means that I cannot listen to anything comfortably because I am living in dorm/apartment with roommates : ( I would just go buy a new pair, but I already have a new pair at home, so I am waiting on them to get here through mail.

What is my point? LOL. I have not watched/scanned through the first episode yet, even though I am dying to because I really want to hear the songs! I expect this lakorn to be good because it is a musical lakorn and it is Khun Gai's lakorn : )

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
Rome is a great morlum singer :). Benz is good at the fast songs and the actual morlum part. But she sucks at slow lookthung songs. It's so flat. Haven't hear Por sing yet, except for the intro and he sounds okay. Fon is a singer, but her morlum isn't as great as I thought it would be :(. Maybe all of their songs will get better as the lakorn progresses.

cecilia

Staff member
^i agree .. Rome did such a nice job on his song .
i show it to my cousin, she's like, he's a good singer :lol:

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Lome sang very well,agree Benz sing fast song better than slow song,Fon has nice sweet voice,i like Por's character, a bad boy who like to harass Fon, i like it when he play this kind of character, he play it very well,it's fun to watch, i like Por+Fon's couple, feel sorry for Fon in here, the aunt is so bitchy to her, can't wait for next episodes.

cecilia

Staff member
^me too. i like POR/FON character more than ROME/BENZ. probably b/c of that whole BADBOY vibe from Por.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah in la korn it's fun to watch a bad boy pra aek but in real life it's not so good to be with a guy like this though, i read the summary, omg..feel so sorry for Fon,her life is so pitiful,she get hit by her step-mom, Por use her to get back at Benz,he probably R her or trick her to fall in love with him that she willingly be his,and criticize her think she has something going on with Lome too beside him, she was insulted for snatching her sister's lover,she was pregnant and got kick out from home.she stay with a guy who never love her and have only her sister in his heart, just too sad :(

Utopia CA

sarNie Egg
Wow teedee, you have known the whole story already, ha?
It sounds like fun to me, though. As far as I read you guys’ comments on Rome’s voice, I do agree with you all, indeed. He does a very good job on the singing part, and he makes me feel interested in Morlum song,as well.
I like this Lakorn a lot. The production is better than what I once expected, either.
Perhaps it is because I underestimated it, when I saw the first Ep. I was so excited with every single scene LOL.
Well, I cannot wait to see it again on this Monday!!
……….
Anyway, guys..I am not sure whether you know “Pantip.com” or not, but if some of you have known or are the registered members of this website; could you do me a favor?
Rome really needs your vote for the most popular leading actor of the week!!!
If you can vote, please follow this link and vote for Rome…Thanks a bunch!
http://www.pantip.com/cafe/chalermthai/top...6/A7190076.html

Be ready for the next ep. Of Dao Ja Ras Fa…

gialong93

sarNie Egg
yeah in la korn it's fun to watch a bad boy pra aek but in real life it's not so good to be with a guy like this though, i read the summary, omg..feel so sorry for Fon,her life is so pitiful,she get hit by her step-mom, Por use her to get back at Benz,he probably R her or trick her to fall in love with him that she willingly be his,and criticize her think she has something going on with Lome too beside him, she was insulted for snatching her sister's lover,she was pregnant and got kick out from home.she stay with a guy who never love her and have only her sister in his heart, just too sad :(
I must miss a scene between Por and Fon before the harassing scene. It didn't make sense that he suddenly came up to her like that... Did he know her by chance???