Dao Ja Rat Fah(Who & Who)

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
OMG...DON'T TELL ME THAT'S ROME...WOLY COW...HOT MAN...YOU'VE JUST CHANGE TO A GIRLY LOOK...NOOO...OH MY...ROME...I'M NOT WATCHING THIS LAKRON SURELY...BUT I'LL SUPPORT IT...
-NO COMMENT....

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Thanks tinah and Tina for the pictures....Rome...OMG...he looks funny and yeah I thought Benz is suppose to get with Rome? no?...Kong looks cute right there

max

sarNie Elites
Rome and Benz do not get together? ... Then I will not be interested in this lakorn. LOL! The lady looks way too old for Rome, also!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
wow... rome looks ver different eh.. xp .. hes with namfon i thought it was benz.. oh well.xp.. she kinda looks old for him though.. xp.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
Por get with Fon and Rome get with Benz. they said it in ch3 seesanbuntuengsoat. Rome+Fon just take pictures together. from the la korn scene on the concert Por was kissing Fon. in this la korn Fon cries a lot. i wanna see this la korn hope it air soon.

SaoSophab

sarNie Hatchling
Oh dear. I know it's Li-gay costume and everything but my poor Rome looks like a girl -- and an ugly one at that. ha ha

He is too CUTE to be dressing like that (even though I know it's for the acting). :lmao:

Does anyone know when this lakorn would be airing?

gloria

sarNie Juvenile
hahahhaa ...rome is hilarious...well, at least he wasnt digging his nose...LMFAO...

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah wanna see this la korn. heard it will first air 11-4. there will be love chaos between all 4. will be fun. ;)
Fon and Benz are sisters.Fon is pregnant with Por's baby. Benz misunderstood think Lome is the baby's father. Por misunderstood think Fon has something going on with Lome too. so Por+Benz decide to get engaged. but on the engagement day Aoh came to destroy because she's in love with Por. sorry if spoil for some people :huh: