dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Sure the storyline is sound like "Game Rai Game Ruk" but ya have to know that this is a remake of Por Nattawut & Sai lakorn so this lakorn was out before "Game Rai Game Ruk" came out even if they have similar storyline this lakorn was first. lol

D~D

sarNie Adult
I understand that people are VERY big fan of Yaya and Nadech and perhaps their lakorn are similar to others but it does not need to be said that one copy's the other. That's not true. :(
Like they all said..... Sai Noi is a remake and I'm SUPER eXcited to C it !!!

Jinny

sarNie Egg
Yang Rak Yang Ror - Frame The Star 8 (Ost. Sao Noi)

Credit : from naattaya's channel

Yang Rak Yang Ror - แก้ม กุลกรณ์พัชร์ (Ost. Sao Noi)

Credit : from naattaya's channel

fun

Expired Sarnie
is it me or what that exact seems to recyle a lot of the same people?I'm glad that vill and son are a pair. I have not seen the previous version but saw a few scenes. I didn't like it. I mean I love these amnesia plot but if only they r done tastefully. I do hope thos version would be a lot better. I cannot stand weak nang ek, well not really but if combine with idiocyI hate them with a passion lol

anyways to grgr fans who are bashing? technically if u want to put it that way, it is the other way around. grgr copied sn lol #justsaying

Jinny

sarNie Egg
is it me or what that exact seems to recyle a lot of the same people?I'm glad that vill and son are a pair. I have not seen the previous version but saw a few scenes. I didn't like it. I mean I love these amnesia plot but if only they r done tastefully. I do hope thos version would be a lot better. I cannot stand weak nang ek, well not really but if combine with idiocyI hate them with a passion lol

anyways to grgr fans who are bashing? technically if u want to put it that way, it is the other way around. grgr copied sn lol #justsaying
Sorry if you don't like it. I only read/follow the news and then post pics. Now I change previous post already, thanks for your advice.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I remember the Sai & Poh version of this, it was very dramatic lol. The fact that it is being remade by Exact means it will be even much more dramatic LOL.

L'Amélie

sarNie Egg
Hi!
The first Ep is up on our Viki-subbing-channel, so please feel free to stop by and join us. :) We need Thai-Eng-subbers but also people who contribute their time helping to segment (no Thai skills needed).
You find the channel here: http://en.viki.com/c...012-little-girl
As far as I saw the first Ep I liked it. Of course the whole dream-sequence-thing was a bit strange but I guess some artists have a vivid imagination and are searching for their "muse" everwhere... :D
I adored Vill, she's really cute as Nid and the island-scenes were pure joy to watch!
And I love the OST (I keep listening to it over and over again)!
Does anybody of you know how often and on which days "Sao Noi" will be broadcasted?
Lots of love!

Asy

sarNie Immature
[quote name='L'Amélie' timestamp='1342364439' post='869715']
Does anybody of you know how often and on which days "Sao Noi" will be broadcasted?
[/quote]

Weekend slot. Friday - Sunday.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I haven't seen episodes 1-3 yet but it sucks how this lakorn only airs on the weekend. Hopefully there won't be that much episodes. lol Not that I really mind but oh the drama. Hahaha
I can't wait to go home and watch the first 3 episodes. :) Thanks for subbing and whatnot! :) hehhe

D~D

sarNie Adult
Omg... Is the 1st two photo a magazine shoot ?? if not... I'm jumping with joy b/c their arms are
" kind of " on one another. ^•^ but I have to remember that they have known one another for a very long time.

My gosh !!!!!! Come on...Just date already !!

fun

Expired Sarnie
this is the first time in a long time that I'm really impressed by exact. I am totally digging the first episode. I love how this is so whimsical and fantasy like. I hope they won't make it too dramatical. it has a nice tone although I'm not impressed by the wardrobe. everything else is fantastic.

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
Omg... Is the 1st two photo a magazine shoot ?? if not... I'm jumping with joy b/c their arms are
" kind of " on one another. ^•^ but I have to remember that they have known one another for a very long time.

My gosh !!!!!! Come on...Just date already !!
no I asked Vill and she said, they went to Maldives for a TV program and to promote Saonoi

bpp3133

sarNie Egg
Best and Guy coupled again?
yes!! They pair up again!!! they are now playing together in Marnya Risssaya 2012 , but they are not lovers in this drama. Guy doesnt treat Best as a girl since they are just friends, and Guy doesnt realize that Best lkes him. He likes Pinkey;(
and...sadly Guy died in ep21 coz of car accident , so the ending of them was so sad;(

I can definitely tell you that there is no love scene , like ones Guy and Vill have in Khon teun , between them in Manrya Rissaya 2012!!!

and i think '' pair up '' doesnt always mean that they are couple, or they will become a couple. Though they pair up in MR2012, they didnt end up being happy ;(

so, we dont know how it will be turned out in the end about them in Sao Noi as well!!

amy80

sarNie Hatchling
credit to LYN
Ep1 recap
http://iheartlakorns.com/2012/07/sao-noi-ep-1-they-met-in-his-dreams/
Ep2 recap
http://iheartlakorns.com/2012/07/sao-noi-ep-2-drawn-by-her-humming/