AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Sao Noi team;

Oh, I just love how Vill was standing next to Guy instead of near Son... :D And she's even leaning as close to him as possible (could be just because they were side by side hah!) Sincerely hope that Gilly will pair up again. :wub: Anyway, so many things I wanted to say for this lakorn, but I'll save it for another time when I have more - er, time.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
@Maiko, sorry i don't share ur opinion because Guy and Vill doesn't have the facial structure plus i love son with vill more, Son and Vill have know each other since they were in high school; the reason Vill wasn't standing next because Sane and Suwalee got married.

AikOm^_^

@Maiko, sorry i don't the opinion because Guy and Vill doesn't have the facial structure plus i love son with vill more, Son and Vill have know each other since they were in high school; the reason Vill wasn't standing next because Sane and Suwalee got married.
It's ok, dear. :) As big of a fan as I am of Vill, I don't like her with Son. I understand what you meant about Son and Vill having the same facial structure, but the longer I look at them, the more they don't match. :p Vill's too good for Son. Yes, I understand they've known each other for a long time, and it does always seem like there's something going on between them, but I really hope it's more of a brother/sister bond than what the media's hoping for. I will still support Vill if she does choose to date Son, but I really hope she doesn't. Nah, Vill could have stood next to Son and Egg, but the thing is, she chose to pose near Guy. :D Not saying there's something between them, it's just really fortunate for me she posed near Guy hahaha. :wub:

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
why is Son not good for Vill, he's graduate from engineering uni. own his business, work since young age, if i had a son like that i would be so proud, the reason Vill doesn't want near Son because she doesn't more news with him until they r both mature, they used to date in high school; just read this news of them; Vill likes a guy who can play instruments, sing well, smart, intelligence and good to his family and Son is all of that so what's wrong with Son, do u know how hard it is to graduate from engineering.

“At first the staff team did told me that I’ll look a bit chubby when I’m on TV but I didn’t believe them until I went to check myself on the monitor…Oho!…I looked big, the evidence was right there. After that, I started to lose weight. I went from eating baked goods to fruits now. Some shirts I can’t even fit, sometimes I’ll exercise. I plan to lose 3 more kilos. I think weighing at 45 kilos is good for me.”

We heard that there’s something going on off set with Son

“No, it’s probably because we’re close and we know each other for 5 years now. When we work together, we talk the same page, easy to understand one another. I’m close with Son’s little sister because we went to the same school together. Son went to go pick her up and that’s how we met. I don’t usually talk to her now since she went to study abroad, but we talk on aim sometimes.”

Is he hitting on you?

“Maybe when we were younger, it’s like the first time I saw him, I thought he was cute. But as we get older, we said that we’re both working now, let’s just be friends. Especially when you’re in this industry, you get to see a lot of people. In the future, when we’re more mature than this, then we’ll come back and talk about this again. We‘re not seeing each other in that special way, we don‘t go out. When we talk on the phone, it‘s mainly about work. He takes really good care of his girl friends, with me and Aerin”

Is it because you have someone special already, someone named Thee?

“I don’t have anyone. With Thee, he’s like a close brother to me, our family know each other. He’s like the oldest son in the family. Before this, we used to do photo shoots together in magazines, all three of us, Son knows him too. We have the same manager so we’re all very close. We go out sometimes but my mom comes with us. But if people want to think the other way, then it’s okay.”

Is there a chance where you two will progress?

“I haven’t thought about it yet. I just want to focus on school and work right now. With Son, we’re just friends. I don’t want to interfere in his place. In this industry, he have a lot of girl friends, it’s the future, I’ll let him say it first.”

With Son, do you have to adjust with him?

{I} “I tell him when there’s gossips on us. Even though we’re close, when we hang out and stuff, we need to be aware of our behavior or else it’ll look inappropriate.”

Source: Teenee
Credit to Thip @ Son&Vill's club

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
@Maiko, if she doesn't choose Son or Son doesn't choose vill its up to destiny and the future na ja, but Vill and son did mention its up to the future plus she does like a guy who can play an instruments, a musician, an artists, smart and intelligence also korea and interracial facial and tall. but if they not meant to be together its up to them whom they want to be with, its up to the future and destiny na ja...all we can do is cheer them..

AikOm^_^

why is Son not good for Vill, he's graduate from engineering uni. own his business, work since young age, if i had a son like that i would be so proud, the reason Vill doesn't want near Son because she doesn't more news with him until they r both mature, they used to date in high school; just read this news of them; Vill likes a guy who can play instruments, sing well, smart, intelligence and good to his family and Son is all of that so what's wrong with Son, do u know how hard it is to graduate from engineering.
As good of a person as Son may be, he's a terrible actor. :thumbdown: There's still no improvement from him, and I find his acting skills a major turn off. He may be...handsome to look at, but the longer I look at him, the more unattractive he is. Not to mention that he gives off girly/gay vibes. -_- (Just look at that picture you posted of Vill curling Son's lashes... What the shell?! That's disturbing to me.) Vill has so much potential, and I see that she's always improving herself, but Son's acting level stays the scene. It hurts my eyes to watch him move. I agree with people who have commented that he's like a robot (not in this thread, but other threads). I'm sure you would be proud to have a son like Son, and heck yes, I do know it's hard to graduate from college, regardless of which degree a person gets. As for singing, I can't say if Son's a good singer, since I've never heard him sing. Same goes for musical instrument; never seen him play one. I've seen you posted that interview before; you didn't have to post it again. -_- Same goes for the pictures. As good looking as Vill is in the pictures, it's not pleasing to my eyes to see her with Son. :p

There's no doubt that Son and Vill are close friends. I hope they stay that way. But if they do really choose to date, hooray for you; your wishes would have came true. And like I stated, I will still support Vill even if she chooses a disappointing actor like Son. It's her life, not mine. Wouldn't make me like her less. Now just because I don't share your enthusiasm for the pairing of Son and Vill, it doesn't mean you feel compelled to change my mind. ;) Just to be fair, my mind constantly changes hehe. Used to be a fan of Son and Vill until Son's acting skills started to annoy the shell out of me. Now, it's up to myself if I will like them together again.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
@Maiko, I don't even care if u don't like Son, I am not even pushing u to like him - but I like him with Vill, if he's so annoying to u why bother to watch his lakorn at all....he is alot better than Bie or other actors that Vill has pair up with so....please don't tune into this lakorn if u don't like him too much, What's wrong with Vill doing a make up for a friend,,,,

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
@Maiko, I don't even care if u don't like Son, I am not even pushing u to like him - but I like him with Vill, if he's so annoying to u why bother to watch his lakorn at all....he is alot better than Bie or other actors that Vill has pair up with so....please don't tune into this lakorn if u don't like him too much, What's wrong with Vill doing a make up for a friend,,,,As for his acting he is improving alot,,,, U just jealous that alot of fans are cheering for Son and Vill to be together,,,haha

AikOm^_^

@Maiko, I don't even care if u don't like Son, I am not even pushing u to like him - but I like him with Vill, if he's so annoying to u why bother to watch his lakorn at all....he is alot better than Bie or other actors that Vill has pair up with so....please don't tune into this lakorn if u don't like him too much, What's wrong with Vill doing a make up for a friend,,,,As for his acting he is improving alot,,,, U just jealous that alot of fans are cheering for Son and Vill to be together,,,haha
Like you, I happen to be a huge Vill fan. Such a big fan that I follow all her lakorns regardless of whoever she is paired up with, even the actors I don't like, like Son. -_- (And even the ones which she isn't even nang'ek, except for certain lakorns that are too long and I'm behind on them: Malai Sarm Chai and Karm Wayla Tharm Ha Ruk.) You don't think you're pushing me to like him? You got easily offended when I commented that I was glad to see Vill near Guy and that Vill's too good for Son. You immediately posted numerous pictures of Vill and Son to prove your point(s). I've already accepted your opinion and stated nicely that I was all right with it, even though we didn't agree. I have been following Sao Noi for Vill, and you and Son do not stop me from watching it for her. And you're wrong; I don't watch Son's lakorns in details (only watching Sao Noi because of Vill) but I've seen enough to know he hasn't improved at all. It'll take years before he improves. You have to learn to accept other people's opinions even though theirs may be different than yours. Don't put words into my mouth that I didn't say; I clearly stated to you why I don't care for Son. I also like Vill better with Bie, Guy, and her other co-stars. :D But I can accept your opinion that Son's better than Bie, although I don't agree.

Nah, I'm not jealous that fans are cheering for Son and Vill to date; I'm more annoyed that people think there's something between them. But like I keep saying over and over again, I will still love Vill even if she chooses to date Son. Now, stop spamming with the pictures...there's no need to turn yourself into a spammer if you can't accept other people's opinions or even understand them.

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Sorry, Maiko if u can't take my liking for Son, tough bickies, nobody is putting words ur mouth, i don't care if u don't like; u can ram all who cares;

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
Going to miss Son & Vill; but not long khun Boy is lining a new lakorn for them soon,,,shooting at Maldives

AikOm^_^

Sorry, Maiko if u can't take my liking for Son, tough bickies, nobody is putting words ur mouth, i don't care if u don't like; u can ram all who cares;
Apology accepted. ;) No, I can tolerate your love for Son; I've remained civil about it. But you're still not accepting my opinion. It's better to be mature about it and understand another person's different opinion than ridicule them for it. You claimed you don't care that I don't like Son, but remember that you were the one who asked me about it in the first place. If you weren't ready to hear the facts, you shouldn't have bothered asking. The truth hurts. :)

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
@Maiko, i am not even apologizing to u, i didn't even asking u anything regarding Son, ifs u don't him, i have him to myself, go and like whover u want;

AikOm^_^

@Maiko, i am not even apologizing to u, i didn't even asking u anything regarding Son, ifs u don't him, i have him to myself, go and like whover u want;
I know you weren't apologizing; I was being sacrastic about your "apology." That's why I put a wink after "Apology accepted." I should have put it in quotes to make it clearer for you? You did ask me about Son.

why is Son not good for Vill
You really need to set your facts straight. You can have Son all to yourself. Always look on the positive. :)