dao.x

sarNie Egg
I'm loving this lakorn so far. I finally watched up to the part where he got his surgery, and he didn't recognize her. It's going to be so many sad episodes ahead. Can someone please spoil it for me and tell me if they end up together or not? I'm dying to know and can't wait until it ends. :(

Asy

sarNie Immature
I'm loving this lakorn so far. I finally watched up to the part where he got his surgery, and he didn't recognize her. It's going to be so many sad episodes ahead. Can someone please spoil it for me and tell me if they end up together or not? I'm dying to know and can't wait until it ends. :(
We're not sure yet if they'll end up or not lmao. But so far it's been good episodes.

D~D

sarNie Adult
@ D-D

1. lakorn "Yam Mua Lom Pad Huan: is about the 2 actors fall in but then they separate and reunited again

2. lakorn " Sutsaipan": is about the N'ek is twin, 1 is bad she trick P'ek to fall in love with her while they on holiday beside the seaside then discarded him, when he return to the city, he saw 2 twin but she is the good one, the p'ek tried her that they met and fell in love but she didn't know who he is (the twins was separated at birth because their parents gotten a divorce) the bad twin used the good name to trick guys to fall in love with her so she will take advantage of them for their money.

3. Lakorn, "Saeng Dao Fang Thale", N'ek works for P'k's bro. inlaw company while on an seminar, the bro. inlaw tried to rape her then when his wife found out he blame n'ek, saying she was trying to seduced him to gains money so P'ek, his family and N'ek family thinks she's the 1 @ fault, so N'ek ran away to hide in the us and study at the same time then 1 day she went to visit her friend in 1 of the state of the us, her friend is marry to P'ek's best friend during the holiday where they staying together at her friend's the P'ek found out she not a money gabber person so fall in love but she refuse him because of the situation surrounding them however at the they reunited & resolved the problem so everyone understand her.
#2 lakorn sounds intresting. I sooooooo want 2 watch that. :)
-thanX-

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Photos of Best & Guy.

Cr to: Best IG

Aww their second kiss :crush:

Finally Best get to be more girl and be pretty. lol

D~D

sarNie Adult
Her eyes makes her stand out. And she's cute as well. ^•^

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I love today episode Son & Vill was so sweet & romantic , I knew Khun Laung would come to wanida rescued, suck in Suwalee u deserve it and I knew Khun Laung would make Wanida his adopt daughter & she would inherit his heritage. looking forward to tmw episode;
Best is pretty too but i preffer Vill's beauty, she's got a doll-like facebecause best eyes are too large is scary and makes her beauty fade away and loose interest quickly. just my opinion don't hate me Best fanclub,,,everyone has a different form of beauty in the eyes of beholder;

Sao Noi 28 1/4
http://youtube.com/watch?v=473d1YeQdG8&feature=player_embedded#!

Sao Noi 28 2/4
http://youtube.com/watch?v=oQDheXpcb-c

Sao Noi 28 3/4
http://youtube.com/watch?v=5cAdX3Xawl4

Sao Noi 28 4/4
http://outube.com/watch?v=p-vwiZ8Sb1A&list=UUzrrhbO_G2Qvl9eS0seWfng&index=2&feature=plpp_video

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Sao Noi has got to be one of my fav lakorns ever ! I'm really enjoying every part of it. Vill is def glowing in here ! Wanida is def one of my favorite roles ever of Vill ! She's doing a superb job hehehe rakrakrak mak ! Suwalee's plan totally backfired on her ! How pathetic lol

I think Best is as beautiful as Vill :) both girls are beautiful their own ways. Best cracks me up in here !!

puca

sarNie Juvenile
^ ohhh, love confession even though he doesn't remember her yet :heart: :heart:
i feel bad for su though, no one deserves what happens to her in the next episode...

Asy

sarNie Immature
haha that is what was going to say. San / Suwalee's wedding?

Okay, I know Vill wasn't included in that scene. But seeing Nid Wanida Noi smiles so wide, is she really happy to see San Suwalee's wedding? lmao

Sarna3

sarNie Adult
I think Suwalee trick P'sane into marriage, so wanida has to go through another obstacle by losing P'Siem to Suwalee,,,I'm not a happy person here, Suwalee is up to her trick again by playing dirty...

Asy

sarNie Immature
Trick would take a long time. I wonder when this lakorn will end then. :p

Tak's going to marry a millionaire. Wah so lucky!