[Ch8] Mia Tuean (Deemak)

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Stupid ending credits gets me wondering.  Will Fah be pregnant after this kidnapping?  But then they go back and Kade treats her like trash again so.......Will it be another time when they have to go back to living in the woods? So many questions but the show goes so slowly!  

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
This lakorn is so weird lol. I don't know if it is just me or not lol. I mean Kade and the way he started off treating Fah once she moved into his house. I know that he thinks she's sleazy and all, but he is like just so aggressive towards her from the beginning that it is comical lol. Also, is it me or does Fah cry like ALOT?? She's so prettyyy, but it seems like there is a scene where she is crying like every 10 minutes -.-

sarN

sarNie Granny
 you're right his anger is comical   :baby: .Fai cry in every scene just like how Kade try to molest her ever time they together and when the step mom/sister come in the scene there some kind of slap/push/splash lol , if i don't know any better i would had said this is a action/romance lakorn  :thumbup:

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
^Lucky!  Lol, At least we will get to see what we have all been waiting for. LOL.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I am loving their sweet scenes together!!!!

Spoiler! (Sorry, I don't know how to make the "hide" box, so I am just going to type it out in white colors. Just highlight it to see it)
If, you don't want to be spoil, just don't read it or highlight it.
Sadly, according to the ending credits for the next episode. I believe that Kade lost a portion of his (the good times with Fah) memories, which explains why he is back to being an @$$… Also finds that its kind of funny how he can't tell that it was Fah's first time although it seems that they did "it" twice.  :scratchchin:

sarN

sarNie Granny
there lakorn play at this time ? I thought only at night , ch 8 lakorn air morning ? ^^^^^ i want to see lmao!! Maybe it's Kade first time too hahah so he not experience enough to know this kind of stuff  :baby:

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
sarN said:
there lakorn play at this time ? I thought only at night , ch 8 lakorn air morning ? ^^^^^ i want to see lmao!! Maybe it's Kade first time too hahah so he not experience enough to know this kind of stuff  :baby:
Their (Thailand) is a day ahead of us (United States). So, if Thailand airs 8 am on Monday, then we get to see it on Sunday at 8pm before bed times.. (At least, I was told so and its been correct lately). So I always watch it on Sunday, Monday and Tuesday.

Watchlakorn.in is very fast at uploading. Once it's out at 8, they'll have it upload by 9 or 9:30...

[Heads up] I believe they put the air time in the videos too (on the bottom of the screen) and they goes by military (or world clock) time (24 hour clock).

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Oh hecks nah! Are they really going that route?! 555 Can't believe he's going back to being the mean person that he is in tomorrow's episode. Today's episode was okay, good. I thought their cute scenes was short lived. I can't believe they showed the "blood" and he smiled when he realized her was her first. Shouldn't he have noticed that she's a virgin in this midst of it?! 555 He even went for round 2 the next morning! Gotta love how funny this lakorn is. 5555 He's so bad at asking her for her forgiveness. Seeing how easy she gave in to his words when he asked for forgiveness tells me how east she'll forgive him later, but hopefully she'll prove me wrong. 555

Thanks Fujia! :)

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
HAHAHA!!! it finally happened!!! hawt!!! and then his face when he saw blah blah blah stains on the bed and realized she was actually a blah blah blah!!! lol!!!

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
roselovesice said:
Oh hecks nah! Are they really going that route?! 555 Can't believe he's going back to being the mean person that he is in tomorrow's episode. Today's episode was okay, good. I thought their cute scenes was short lived. I can't believe they showed the "blood" and he smiled when he realized her was her first. Shouldn't he have noticed that she's a virgin in this midst of it?! 555 He even went for round 2 the next morning! Gotta love how funny this lakorn is. 5555 He's so bad at asking her for her forgiveness. Seeing how easy she gave in to his words when he asked for forgiveness tells me how east she'll forgive him later, but hopefully she'll prove me wrong. 555

Thanks Fujia! :)
:dance1: You're welcome @roselovesice, I know what you do mean, and I'm disappointed too. Some part ware toooooo shoooooorttttt! :cry:
So nice, I liked almost another ten minutes with the two to be sweet. :woot2:  But, really, she gave in to fast and easy. :scratchhead2:  
How can this happen after all of the jerk action of Kade?  :rant:  :smack:
Fah, I'll wait your revenge???   :whatever:  :shrug:

Here the link to see it streaming: 
http://www.watchlakorn.in/%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B5%E0%B8%A2%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%96%E0%B8%B7%E0%B9%88%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%99-movie-2-1544

Hope all of you Ladies like it.  :dance3:

Meri

sarNie Egg
I really REALLY hope that someone upload the eng sub (to viki) :(    :lmao:  :lmao:  This lakorn is totally my type :D

Mae

sarNie Adult
Is it just me or does anyone else think Koy looks like Noon Sinitra (Ploy's older sister)? I think they look a like especially when Noon was younger.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Gosh, I believe this drama have EVERY plot a slap/kiss would have lolll. The whole kidnap thingy remind me of JLR because of the hen & egg HAHA. He took her to a cottage at some forest w/ beautiful scenery  :facepalm: and skip out on his engagement ceremony ^^^ why the hell he bother getting Ploy involve when  he still want Fai ? He  an a$$ to EVERYONE loll that one thing i like about this character and his jealous is beyond ridiculous , he a crazy possessive  creditor lol and all those roughness he does to Fai are so hardcore because you can see how scar she is loll the height different make it even worst , he such a bully . I like the part where Fai said does his roughness/punishment toward her excite him that's why he does this to her HAHAHAHAH . I just watch the rscene somehow I'm use to it by now because we see him try to molest her in every episode  HAHAH And then the next morning he does it again HAHAHA  the funny thing is he found out she a virgin due to the blood stain on the bed but not during ???  Im not surprise that Fai forgive him easy it so like her character to do so  , just look at how her step mom/sister act  toward her but yet she still nice to them and endure their abusive way plus she had feeling for him already , in a way it's not an rscene HAHA she just give up because the struggle wore her defensive . Now , what i find so hilarious is the scene where they wash the bed sheet together HAHAHAHAHHA I'm telling ya , the lakorn is so amusing !!!