[Ch8] Mia Tuean (Deemak)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Haha I decided to watch this week's episode, and yeah I am pretty sad that the Rscene isn't until next week. Of course that was going to happen since they, lakorns/dramas (in general), love to tease us and make us wait a whole another week for the intense episode. lol 

I like how Fah doesn't back down sometimes. She even plays along with him too! LOL Makes me laugh. 
Kade has issues. I pity Fah too. If I was her, I'll be curious as to why he's such a dick to me. lol But then again he's like that to everyone else too. Hahah! 
Hopefully he realizes that she was a virgin before he R'ed her. If I'm correct, I can't believe he even claimed her as his wife when he was all pissed about it in the beginning. He actually did what he said, which was to make her his wife. Haha! Like I said, this lakorn is so raw. I can't get over how raw it is, especially when Kade attempts to rape Fah! LOL 

I wish they edited yet directed the lakorn better too. I feel like the lakorn is kind of choppy. One thing happens and then the next scene is something totally different. Hopefully the ending isn't rushed or anything. 

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
roselovesice said:
Haha I decided to watch this week's episode, and yeah I am pretty sad that the Rscene isn't until next week. Of course that was going to happen since they, lakorns/dramas (in general), love to tease us and make us wait a whole another week for the intense episode. lol 

I like how Fah doesn't back down sometimes. She even plays along with him too! LOL Makes me laugh. 
Kade has issues. I pity Fah too. If I was her, I'll be curious as to why he's such a dick to me. lol But then again he's like that to everyone else too. Hahah! 
Hopefully he realizes that she was a virgin before he R'ed her. If I'm correct, I can't believe he even claimed her as his wife when he was all pissed about it in the beginning. He actually did what he said, which was to make her his wife. Haha! Like I said, this lakorn is so raw. I can't get over how raw it is, especially when Kade attempts to rape Fah! LOL 

I wish they edited yet directed the lakorn better too. I feel like the lakorn is kind of choppy. One thing happens and then the next scene is something totally different. Hopefully the ending isn't rushed or anything. 

:secret: I think like you, they made the editing is really out, and hope the last episode will be better. :drools:
I think, we'll have at most 18 episode, so last week it's must be over (this is only my hope!  :cry: ).
He said 'now' she is his wife, But NOW that he know he was her 'first', but if I were Fah, I would kick him: now that you know... :cry:  :cry:  :cry: Yet I don't want you!!!  :rant: :pervie:  :bhehe:
But we know what will happen... and we will be happy.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I don't think it'll end next week. It's too early, at least I think so. lol It'll probably end in a week to two after next week's episodes. I just want more of what this lakorn has to offer, sadistically. 555 JK I wonder how he's going to redeem himself. She better not give in to him so easily. The man tried to R her so many times since day one. She was sexually harassed for the past 12-14 episodes, therefore, she should give him what he deserve. lol 

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
@roselovesice, yes I agreed with you! :yes: He is a sadist, e need a really harsh treatment. :smack: Hope they don't rush and let us eat our liver. :rant:
I wish he will redeem himself for at most two episode, and she must have for sure the upper hand!  :yes:  :dance1:  :cheer: Go Fah, go!

dharsh

sarNie Egg
hi am new to this forum and am loving this show...is there any written updates on this show

sarN

sarNie Granny
Im sure there is but i don't think this lakorn is popular enough to have  devoted fan who willing  to translate any article concerning this drama , now if the couple were yaya/nadech there will be  ton of infor in the matter of page per sec  :lol: . The only update I could offer is next week  :r-scene-pop-corn:

@Thookatha , what are you aching about lol

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Lol. I can't wait for the scene next week.  Sheesh, they will have some happy scenes and from the scenes in the openings and endings, Kade will go back to being an ass and treating Fah badly again. When is this lakorn ending? Lol, it's torture waiting.  It seems like the same thing happening over and over.  Kade attacks Fah, badmouths her, she is starting to fight back, they struggle, someone interrupts them or he stops. LOL The Neverending struggle. 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
Im sure there is but i don't think this lakorn is popular enough to have  devoted fan who willing  to translate any article concerning this drama , now if the couple were yaya/nadech there will be  ton of infor in the matter of page per sec  :lol: . The only update I could offer is next week  :r-scene-pop-corn:

@Thookatha , what are you aching about lol
sarn, dont act like you dont know. of course i'm aching and itchin' to see what kind of bedroom war is gonna happen between fah and kade. lmao!