[Ch8] Mia Tuean (Deemak)

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Lol at episode 17.  At least there are more sweet scenes between Kade and Fah. Lol at the amnesia part starting in ep 18.  At least that explains why Kade is being a dick to her again. Hahahaha, and the cycle starts once again. 

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Whoa. They went for another round again in today's episode. They've literally done it like 4x's already. 555 I guess that's the result of her pregnancy later, hopefully. At least it's not the almost unrealistic, typical pra'ake one time. 555 They were being cute for just a bit in today's episode...but that was short lived once again. The strolling part was hilarious. 5555 Well, back to the mean Kade. 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
that biatch, mesa, might end up pregos too since she ran out of birth control pills (you know, after getting it on with jom, she checked)...should be interesting...she'll probably try to pin it on kade...and be like, u need to take responsibility...lol...

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hence the scene in the ending credits when Kade wakes up next to Mesa. Ughhh. The drama. 555

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn continues to amuse me.  I can't take anything seriously and everything is just hilarious.  So Kade loses his memory, comes back, and is ready to marry Ploy even though she likes Dinh now after Kade disappeared with Fah.  LOL, and does Kade think that Fah tried to kill him or wishes him dead?  Man, I need to learn thai so I can understand these conversations.  HAHAHA and next week's previews shows Fah showing pregnancy symptoms.  HAHAHA and Kade's back to molesting her and she's back to crying. LOL.  I wish each episode was longer.  

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
:no:  I don't know; maybe I'm the only one, but Kade for me is annoying and to gullible: STUPID!  :wackonut:
The writer let me really not understand the character that he wants to display. :whistle:
He can understand that he was the 'First'? Are you really dumb? How can you not differentiate from a girl who does it from a Virgin? Let be that maybe you don't realize it, laughable though, but you don't see the proof on your body? Have you don't wash up? Have don't you see the red color of your mmh... :bhehe:
This writer describes, and made, the character really dumb... :weep:
I wish only that the writer will let him suffer for long long time... If he or she, make Fah forgive him in no time, this will be a laughable Lakorn.  :nono1:  :rant:
I just don't want to take this Lakorn to seriously, but this really bother me. We are all adult, and if you think, can a man, a very man, be so DUMB, CRAZY, and IRRESPONSIBLE?  :rant:
I like Kawee, and I think in his behavior was a truly and deeply reason... :cry:
Harit to, he had a motive, he made a mistake and tried to redeem himself. :dance1:
But for Kade... :scratchhead2: he is only only only DUMB, STUPID, AN ASS... :facepalm:  or maybe should I wait the English subtitle? :shrug:

:dance1:  I wish all of you girl, MARRY CHRISTMAS :xmas:​ AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.  :party:  :cheer:  :highfive:   

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
Fujia said:
:no:  I don't know; maybe I'm the only one, but Kade for me is annoying and to gullible: STUPID!  :wackonut:
The writer let me really not understand the character that he wants to display. :whistle:
He can understand that he was the 'First'? Are you really dumb? How can you not differentiate from a girl who does it from a Virgin? Let be that maybe you don't realize it, laughable though, but you don't see the proof on your body? Have you don't wash up? Have don't you see the red color of your mmh... :bhehe:
I wish only that the writer will let him suffer for long long time... If he or she, make Fah forgive him in no time, this will be a laughable Lakorn.  :nono1:  :rant:
I just don't want to take this Lakorn to seriously, but this really bother me. We are all adult, and if you think, can a man, a very man, be so DUMB, CRAZY, and IRRESPONSIBLE?  :rant:
I like Kawee, and I think in his behavior was a truly and deeply reason... :cry:
Harit to, he had a motive, he made a mistake and tried to redeem himself. :dance1:
But for Kade... :scratchhead2: he is only only only DUMB, STUPID, AN ASS... :facepalm:  or maybe should I wait the English subtitle? :shrug:

:dance1:  I wish all of you girl, MARRY CHRISTMAS :xmas:​ AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR.  :party:  :cheer:  :highfive:
ur post made me laugh so hard....i know what u mean...at the same time, i still like all the "foreplay" we get to see...hahaha!

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Fujia said:

High five, girl!!! It's like you read my mind!

Was wondering if Mia Taeng Rome character is more dumb than Kade or Kade should be the champion of dumb p'ek.

Winner is~~~~~~~~~ KADE!!!  

Reason:
1.) A guy who needs to see blood to confirm a girl's virgxxxx, how smart can he be?
2.) Get Ploy involve in their relationship but decided to leave with Fahsa, not a smart move
3.) Can't figure out his feeling after 15 episodes
4.) Listen to all the crap from the evil

If you compare him with Kawee or Harit, he is like a primary school boy. Kawee and Harit actually knew who are the villain and doesn't give a shit what they say.

Please Fahsa, if Kade can take 15 episodes to actually fall for you, can you please at least make him beg for forgiveness for at least 5 episodes...for the sake of your pride!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Thookatha said:
that biatch, mesa, might end up pregos too since she ran out of birth control pills (you know, after getting it on with jom, she checked)...should be interesting...she'll probably try to pin it on kade...and be like, u need to take responsibility...lol...

she ran out  of birth control pill fast ,  does she take the pill every time she "does it" or what HAHAH . Remind me of that one lakorn w/Pong about the Airline where the n'rai poke hole in condom :loool:  

Mae

sarNie Adult
sarN said:

she ran out  of birth control pill fast ,  does she take the pill every time she "does it" or what HAHAH . Remind me of that one lakorn w/Pong about the Airline where the n'rai poke hole in condom :loool:  

:shock2: LOL Sarn! I clearly remember that lakorn with Pong Nawat. The n'rai went to any length to catch him...quite horrible indeed, but Pong was such a sex addict too.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
The thing I find most funny about this lakorn was how Kade thought Fah was like "experienced." 
He didn't have an issue sleeping with her lol. Obviously her "background." doesn't bother him as much as he claims it does >.>. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
SO TRUE HAHAHA 'MEN' at their best  :weee:

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
:drools: Only a day and than can we see what happen...  :numchuck: surely we'll have another headache...
:secret: I hope not, but they are so much little thing that give me this feeling...  :dance3:
We'll know soon!!!  :wink:

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
I hope you're right sarN! Kade must search for long long time before he find Fah, and must hurt the same amount of time he hurt Fah, :eek:uch:
and every time he failed to find her, he must know that he's a dumb stupid annoying guy that treat badly the good girl and let the villain led the P'ek from the nose.  :phew:
I'm done now!  :fanfic:  :yes:

Fujia

sarNie Hatchling
Good! Fah show a little backbone I like it!! He is only dumb as always but I love when he's worry about Fah. :dance1: 
The villain, mother and daughter, I hate the two, even they know Fah is prego, they plot to kill her. Despicable!!!  :rant:
Next episode Kade will show DUMB as ever. I don't like his character, a man without backbone for me is not a man... :yuck: 
Now my dear Fah, is time to run... :dance1: sarN you're the Lakorn Guru... :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:   

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Gosh I hope the evil mother/daughter get a horrific end. They irk me. I like how fah doesn't show feeling or jealousy towards Kade openly. I hope Fah leaves Kade by Wednesday episode. I think she's too kind to punish Kade when he comes crawling to her.

Raiya2

sarNie Egg
I stumbled upon this lakorn by accident but I haven't followed anything this closely in a long time...I guess I'm a sucker for a silly slap/kiss lakorn LOL

Kade is really the dumbest p'ek I've seen in a long time...I really don't care what happens to him anymore...I like Fah but I wish she could learn some karate and make him suffer for once! Kade is a jerk!!

But I totally marathon'd this in one day :bhehe:

Does anyone know how many more episodes it will have?