[Ch8] Mia Tuean (Deemak)

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I'm on ep 2. It's already intense. I don't see why P'ek don't know n'ek and he's all over n'ek wanting to kiss her rape her. Assuming her she's not a virgin anymore seeing the hotel with a man. What kind of man wants an easy gf wife when he's already have a gf. I normally don't like n'ek with short hair but Koy match the hair style. It seems like RS promtion channel 8 only has Film as p'ek.  He stars a lot with them even though he has lots of negative news. Until this day I don't even know if he father Annie Brook's son. He might cus I wouldn't think the girl would come out to say he's the father if he's not.

junemaikao

sarNie Hatchling
little22 said:
I'm on ep 2. It's already intense. I don't see why P'ek don't know n'ek and he's all over n'ek wanting to kiss her rape her. Assuming her she's not a virgin anymore seeing the hotel with a man. What kind of man wants an easy gf wife when he's already have a gf. I normally don't like n'ek with short hair but Koy match the hair style. It seems like RS promtion channel 8 only has Film as p'ek.  He stars a lot with them even though he has lots of negative news. Until this day I don't even know if he father Annie Brook's son. He might cus I wouldn't think the girl would come out to say he's the father if he's not.
just in case you didn't know...news already been out a while that film is not the dad of annie's son..DNA clarified it..so now he has nothing to do with annie and her son.

back to the lakorn...Kade is treating Fah the way he is because he thought she is that kind of woman, with guys for money...even though he misunderstood her but deep inside he probably like her that first time they bumped to each other..you can see his expression when he saw her that first time. He wanted to get to know her better that's why he followed her, took pics of her and ended up helping her when her bag got grabbed. Because of the misunderstood he probably don't know what to do instead treating her that way because deep down he likes her and wanted her so that's the only way he can get close or touch her to satisfy his needs for her. Just finished ep 4...love it so far.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
omg omg, i love this lakorn so far!! slap/kiss heaven!!!!!! always loved film's acting...regardless of his real life negative news. doesn't change the fact that he is real talent...to me, at least...haha...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
also, i think the reason why he's so mean and 'rough' with her is bc he feels like she was trying to be scandelous with him too...like he could have been one of her victims...fall in the category of another one of her seduced men. there was a line somewhere in whatever part where he said something like 'you tried to act all innocent and trick me into thinking you were a good daughter, but u go into some sleezy hotel with one man instead, and then immediately meet up with another man...and now u come here to 'work' off your debt...i see the kind of woman you really are now'...blah blah...

in short, he feels inclined to teach her a lesson...at the same time, he desires her...therez an inner motive, i guess. justifying his desires with the fact that she is lowly and easy anyways...she deserves the harsh treatment.

k, gonna go watch eps 4 now...

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ahhh! the episodes go by so fast!! even with three days of airing back to back, itz still equivalent to like only one real episode!!! torturing me!

sarN

sarNie Granny
Thookatha said:
also, i think the reason why he's so mean and 'rough' with her is bc he feels like she was trying to be scandelous with him too...like he could have been one of her victims...fall in the category of another one of her seduced men. there was a line somewhere in whatever part where he said something like 'you tried to act all innocent and trick me into thinking you were a good daughter, but u go into some sleezy hotel with one man instead, and then immediately meet up with another man...and now u come here to 'work' off your debt...i see the kind of woman you really are now'...blah blah...

in short, he feels inclined to teach her a lesson...at the same time, he desires her...therez an inner motive, i guess. justifying his desires with the fact that she is lowly and easy anyways...she deserves the harsh treatment.

k, gonna go watch eps 4 now...

^^^ you an expert on sadist p'ek as well lmaoo. just like you said he have an inner motive too ^^^ he fall for her at first sight and to found out she is just a pretty face role playing the innocent and unbelievably  the good daughter just piss him off because HE could had been one of her victim , perhap he already is the victim just drive him mad . Since deep down he already had desire/feeling for her , he felt it unnecessary to be a gentlemen since in his mind she is a gold digger/loose woman , out of  love/hate/desire frustration, he sexually harass his employee LMAOo .  I love to see his anger face it funny in away 

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't find Koy very pretty, but I love slap/kiss lakorns and like Film from PRPR so I will be joining this thread with you gals soon. Lol. Plus, Namfon Kullanat used to be my obsession so I want to see how she does as a producer.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
^^^ you an expert on sadist p'ek as well lmaoo. just like you said he have an inner motive too ^^^ he fall for her at first sight and to found out she is just a pretty face role playing the innocent and unbelievably  the good daughter just piss him off because HE could had been one of her victim , perhap he already is the victim just drive him mad . Since deep down he already had desire/feeling for her , he felt it unnecessary to be a gentlemen since in his mind she is a gold digger/loose woman , out of  love/hate/desire frustration, he sexually harass his employee LMAOo .  I love to see his anger face it funny in away

exaaaactly, bam! you tell em, girl! lol 

Mahalo said:
I don't find Koy very pretty, but I love slap/kiss lakorns and like Film from PRPR so I will be joining this thread with you gals soon. Lol. Plus, Namfon Kullanat used to be my obsession so I want to see how she does as a producer.
agreed to the core!!

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
ooomg, my favorite line of eps 5...spoken by film/kade..."go ahead! slap me! i will play the role of husband and wife right here and now with u!! you've seen! u know i will do it!" lmao!! HAWT!!!!!!!!!!

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Kade is the epitome of a sadistic-like pra'ake. 555 I mean, the guy sexually harass the girl 2x's in one night! And then he gives her a big smooch the next day. Haha. I'm totally enjoying this lakorn. I feel bad for Koy, not Fah. 55 All those pulling and shoving must have hurt!
I hope she doesn't forgive him easily when he comes back running to her when she's preggo, at least I think she's gonna be preggo later. She better make him work for it. 555

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Aaarrrggghh, I'm stuck waiting to get my car tires change and reading everyone's post is making me go crazy!!!! Just the thought after finishing episode 6 and having to wait until Monday again, imma go crazy everyday waiting!!!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
roselovesice said:
Kade is the epitome of a sadistic-like pra'ake. 555 I mean, the guy sexually harass the girl 2x's in one night! And then he gives her a big smooch the next day. Haha. I'm totally enjoying this lakorn. I feel bad for Koy, not Fah. 55 All those pulling and shoving must have hurt!
I hope she doesn't forgive him easily when he comes back running to her when she's preggo, at least I think she's gonna be preggo later. She better make him work for it. 555

really ? LMAOoooo i have to see this !!! we so bad , enjoying sadist p'ek  :woot:

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Do they only have Flim to play the lead for this channel? I think n'ek friend even looks better than him. Flim's face always has that confusion look that I don't like. I think Koy is pretty tho.