[Ch8] Mia Tuean (Deemak)

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
I've been watching thai lakorns since I was 12 years old, and with 12 years of watching thai lakorns. I can understand bout 70% of the time but not completely. So, I am curious as to what did Fah asked or said to Kade (ep. 6) when she had her phone and was trying to make a call. But to only be pushed down AGAIN and got the phone taken away. Thanks in advance!!!!!!

BTW, this is like another FB feed that gets me coming back on this page/site!!!!

Joy

sarNie Hatchling
YingSheng said:
I've been watching thai lakorns since I was 12 years old, and with 12 years of watching thai lakorns. I can understand bout 70% of the time but not completely. So, I am curious as to what did Fah asked or said to Kade (ep. 6) when she had her phone and was trying to make a call. But to only be pushed down AGAIN and got the phone taken away. Thanks in advance!!!!!!

BTW, this is like another FB feed that gets me coming back on this page/site!!!!
She asked for the charger. What I don't understand is why she didn't just use the phone that was on his desk.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
Joy said:
She asked for the charger. What I don't understand is why she didn't just use the phone that was on his desk.

Thank you very much!!!! Okay, now it makes more sense… It got me confuse with one sentence from Fah… 

sarN

sarNie Granny
she ask for a charger lolll . I was smiling like a fool when she ask for it , i mean come on now , the guy is piss off already with her having the phone in the hand HAhahah and when she call him back , he came on her in a heart beat LMAOooooo I can't help it , tooo funny 

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
HAHAHAHA!  She asked for a charger? Thats so sad but funny.  She should know when to stop talking since he's in a rage like that.  This couple if we can call them that is very sad and soooo dysfunctional.  He just abuses her and sadly, she takes it.  What did she say in that shower scene? Sth about her own life? Lol when he forced kissed her right after.  Kade is bipolar, abuses her and grabs and pulls her everywhere, then when she faints, he treats her all gentle and even lets her sleep in his arms.  So funny the next day when she woke up and freaked out after finding herself in his arms. This is the most entertaining show at this moment for me.  I can't wait for monday. Why couldn't the episodes be longer.  It's barely around 40 minutes.  Thank goodness we at least have three each week.

sarN

sarNie Granny
w3irdg3m said:
HAHAHAHA!  She asked for a charger? Thats so sad but funny.  She should know when to stop talking since he's in a rage like that.  This couple if we can call them that is very sad and soooo dysfunctional.  He just abuses her and sadly, she takes it.  What did she say in that shower scene? Sth about her own life? Lol when he forced kissed her right after.  Kade is bipolar, abuses her and grabs and pulls her everywhere, then when she faints, he treats her all gentle and even lets her sleep in his arms.  So funny the next day when she woke up and freaked out after finding herself in his arms. This is the most entertaining show at this moment for me.  I can't wait for monday. Why couldn't the episodes be longer.  It's barely around 40 minutes.  Thank goodness we at least have three each week.
She said she the owner of her life, which mean whom or what she does is her busy lol .I guess to Kade it sound like she admitting to what he acuse her of , which is being promiscuous around man. Another funny scene was when he carry her to his room and she told him to put her down she can walk, but I was thinking , you going walk into his room instead lol

tgamber

sarNie Adult
sarN said:
She said she the owner of her life, which mean whom or what she does is her busy lol .I guess to Kade it sound like she admitting to what he acuse her of , which is being promiscuous around man. Another funny scene was when he carry her to his room and she told him to put her down she can walk, but I was thinking , you going walk into his room instead lol
I thought they were living in the same room with his excuse of observing her closely. I can't understand why this made people to watch. Seriously, if I were Fah, I'd run away and hide. Who would want to live and work for a sadist? There are other ways to pay back.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Well, her house deed is w/ him when the step mom got the loan and she working there really is interest on the loan lolll unless she have another part-time she will never pay him off. I doubt the step mom plan on paying back the money. Of all the slap/kiss lakorn I seen , the only way to pay him off

1) he offer a settlement payment , if she offer her body
2) she accept money from someone and pay him off ( could lead to rscene lol)
3) she was offer a job somewhere and leave ,promise to send money to pay him (could lead to kidnap )
4) her father conditions worst and left . He follow found out she a good daughter & dissolve the debt.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
tgamber said:
I thought they were living in the same room with his excuse of observing her closely. I can't understand why this made people to watch. Seriously, if I were Fah, I'd run away and hide. Who would want to live and work for a sadist? There are other ways to pay back.
Haha, that's why this show is interesting.  It's really extreme and unrealistic.  That's why all the scenes are pretty funny to me. Lol. Also with Fah, where would she go, stupid stepmom still owes money and accumulating more debts and sadly for Fah, she hasn't even been able to contact her or anybody else.  We're still at the earlier stages, she'll probably want to leave later and that will probably lead to the #3 that Sarn mentioned above.  Lol, we know he will be kidnapping her to somewhere private. 

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
sarN said:
Well, her house deed is w/ him when the step mom got the loan and she working there really is interest on the loan lolll unless she have another part-time she will never pay him off. I doubt the step mom plan on paying back the money. Of all the slap/kiss lakorn I seen , the only way to pay him off
1) he offer a settlement payment , if she offer her body
2) she accept money from someone and pay him off ( could lead to rscene lol)
3) she was offer a job somewhere and leave ,promise to send money to pay him (could lead to kidnap )
4) her father conditions worst and left . He follow found out she a good daughter & dissolve the debt.
i love the way u think so much. lmao

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Sarn, too much lakorns for you. LOL Jk. I couldn't agree more. Haha! 
This lakorn is very funny. I can't help it but to laugh in every scene. The girlfriend's nose kind of bothers me. I can't really watch the second pair their scenes. What is the second guy to Film? Is he like a cousin or something? I like him. He's at least the only sane one in this lakorn. The girlfriend is stupid, Fah is stupid, Kade is stupid, and the old maid is stupid. LOL I can't wait until Fah starts having a backbone. Heck. She better have a backbone later! I think Kade is more worse than Kawee! Kade tried to rape and harass Fah every chance he gets. I don't know how Fah is able to act as if nothin happened. Crazy girl. lol

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Fah is so dumb she likes to be torture from p'ek.  When his gf offers her money to pay her debt she refuse too. Like wth. you should taken it cus all this time u wanted to go away from this place. but of course it wouldn't be juicy hot lakorn if she did take it.

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, she is dumb to reject that offer. Lol, does she have too much pride to take offer? But then she lets Kade treat her like that. Does she like Kade? She always seems sad when she sees him with his girlfriend? Is she really his girlfriend though? If she is, he's such an ass, harassing and molesting another chick right in front of her.   This lakorn is so messed up. LOL. 

little22

sarNie Juvenile
w3irdg3m said:
Wow, she is dumb to reject that offer. Lol, does she have too much pride to take offer? But then she lets Kade treat her like that. Does she like Kade? She always seems sad when she sees him with his girlfriend? Is she really his girlfriend though? If she is, he's such an ass, harassing and molesting another chick right in front of her.   This lakorn is so messed up. LOL. 

I know this lakorn is mess up. I'm like  slap/kiss lakorn so I tolerate it.  I know she has so much pride but she's going in p'ek bedroom sleeping there and the kissing and torturing, harrassing from him and the people there.  There's no way she end up loving him yet I don't see why she does now.  But why she's always sad when others ask if she's the wife and p'ek told her I'm not going to marry you and be my wife.  She seems hurt right there. Why she has to feel hurt when she's there not being his wife but just a worker there but she's doing more than a slave and treated dirty harrass and pervert from
p'ek.  She should have run and take the gf money when she was asked.

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I guess all the harassing doesn't affect her at all. lol I know that she did like him as a person from the beginning because he helped her and all, so he gave her a good impression of him. I just don't get how his character right now does not make her hate his guts. Heck. Even if I thought a person was good when I first met them doesn't mean that I have no rights to hate his or her guts when they do me wrong. She's too innocent.
I'm excited for tomorrow's episode but at the same time I'm not too excited about it because the step mom and sister are moving in. This means more drama and jealousy. Hopefully the girlfriend turns good later. The second guy is a good guy so hopefully she becomes good too. 

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
guys lemme know when you fond the english sub for this.. please.. i reall  love FILM and damn it a slap/kiss lakorn

sarN

sarNie Granny
She doesn't take the money because she said her father raise her to only take money that you earn yourself  :dance3: . I don't think she too prideful just naive because she willing to do any kind of work w/ no complain .  When she meet Kade there was sparkle in their eye lol & he save her from the bad guy too and when they meet up again   he suddenly became the bad guy, which confuse the poor girl !!! When Kade said he not going marry her in front of ppl , it's hurtful because in Asian culture a respectable girl doesn't stay w/ a man that's not going marry her , that's mean she nothing to him, it very degrading to be a woman in that's position.