[CH8] Jai Luang (A Plus) : Fluke Jira / Kewalin Sriwanna / Puri / Fang Pitchaya

Falada

sarNie Adult
Can someone plz translate this
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bcm5snGHOwH/

Thank you
Idk if you want the dialogue, but basically, Raveet said that they should have children so Tawan won't be the only one. Thaywa wants to wait and Raveet agrees. Thaywa was going to tell her the reason why he married her and she said that she understand that they got married in the first place, not because of love, but it was okay since they are now together.

HyeSoo

sarNie Hatchling
I watched the live streaming of today's episode!
Unluckily yesterday I couldn't do it !

In short...
- sweet moments thaywa-rawi-taiwan :love:
- that... - I don't know how I could call her! :BangHead: - "that Da" told rawi why thaywa married her, she...she..my dear rawi :sad6:While she was crying in the front of Pasin's grave after the revelation, he sent her some messages (the scene of the preview!)
- Later they saw each other and..it was heartbreaking
she took off her wedding ring ! He was crying, she was crying, I was crying :sad6:

In an other scene he recalled some of their past moments, the moment at the resort and when he thought she was killing herself in the little bridge on the water.
He looked at her from afar

In this episode thaiwa's sister and nirman's brother explained each other.

At the end of the episode Da cuts her wrists after that an angry Thaiwa ignored her because she told those things to Rawee

Preview of the next episode, 10.54

Snowrain

sarNie Egg
Idk if you want the dialogue, but basically, Raveet said that they should have children so Tawan won't be the only one. Thaywa wants to wait and Raveet agrees. Thaywa was going to tell her the reason why he married her and she said that she understand that they got married in the first place, not because of love, but it was okay since they are now together.
@Falada Omg i don't know that you are part of this forum :)

thank you so much for the translation:)

always so excited every time you uploaded new vid:cheer:

Last edited:

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
It seems that Raveet really wants to have a baby with Tewa that she mentions it again though Tewa doesn't want a baby anytime soon. Heck he even ask her whether or not she's taking contraceptive pills (sad...).

This here makes me wonder. Though Tewa wanted to explain the reason why he marries her but Raveet said she understood yada yada... it's okay yada yada... now they are in love yada yada... with a I-don't-care-about-the-past look. But somehow after knowing the "truth" (some are, some aren't) she changes the whole thing to "it's not okay" and "the past really hurts" yada yada... all the way to the opppsite of what she said. So the past really matters Raveet!

Moral: When someone wants to explain something, let them, hear them. Don't act all saint saying you understand and all is forgiven. Coz the truth hurts. Truth will be revealled eventually so better to know it now! Unless you're really a saint, then go ahead. But Raveet is no saint here.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
It seems that Raveet really wants to have a baby with Tewa that she mentions it again though Tewa doesn't want a baby anytime soon. Heck he even ask her whether or not she's taking contraceptive pills (sad...).

This here makes me wonder. Though Tewa wanted to explain the reason why he marries her but Raveet said she understood yada yada... it's okay yada yada... now they are in love yada yada... with a I-don't-care-about-the-past look. But somehow after knowing the "truth" (some are, some aren't) she changes the whole thing to "it's not okay" and "the past really hurts" yada yada... all the way to the opppsite of what she said. So the past really matters Raveet!

Moral: When someone wants to explain something, let them, hear them. Don't act all saint saying you understand and all is forgiven. Coz the truth hurts. Truth will be revealled eventually so better to know it now! Unless you're really a saint, then go ahead. But Raveet is no saint here.
Then, there wouldn’t be any drama for us to watch if Raveet listen to Thewa. Gotta create some drama for this to continue. Lol

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Then, there wouldn’t be any drama for us to watch if Raveet listen to Thewa. Gotta create some drama for this to continue. Lol
Yes you are right... very right.
I don't know why I must be angry and make sense out of every lakorn I watch where it's supposed to make no sense. Sigh... I need to go watch a Dicovery Channel program now. Oohhh look there's a program on earthquake and other catastrophe... lol.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I understand Ravi though, I think everything is just making her feel so guilty about Pasin and she knows of Da's pain. She probably doesn't feel right that she is the cause of it. Like she thinks Da is the way she is because of her. How can you be with the man you love, knowing or believing you caused his sister so much pain? It is her ultimate sacrifice to him because she loves him. Sometimes, giving up the person you love is better for them, than holding on them.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling

I think she was upset because that wasn't the reason what she thought and expected he married her for. Heck, I would be upset too even though I said it didn't matter. Yes, they didn't love each other at first but the reason why he married her is unfair. Her reason she married him may have stemmed from not letting Pring win but she did have genuine feelings for him and she made 90% of her own decisions to marry him because she did really like him. Taywa on the other hand, had Da and Pring to influence him with hate for her and then he was going in and out of his multiple personalities to fight his own demons (one minute, he is happy and loving to her, the next, he has major PMS with her) on whether to take their side or make his own decisions. He was trying too hard to make the bad people happy. And then to find out from his crazy psycho sister that she knew what's going on all along, yes, I'd be mad. HAHAHA

Last edited:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Tewa tried to make both sides happy and that was where he did wrong. I mean, he tried but he knew the ugly truth on both sides though there’s not much ugliness on Raweet’s side. He thought Raweet caused Pring to die, but he also came to love her. As for Da, he knew she gone mad but he didn’t want to hurt his sister too. He tried too hard to satisfy both sides, which came back around and bit him. In the end he didn’t gain anything but lost it - so far. His sister will always be there but she crazy. He could’ve lost her too due to her crazy, suicidal ways. As for Raweet, he could’ve lost her for life because he agree to marry her for revenge for Da. She ain’t about to live with the guilt thinking she caused his sister hardship and for Tawan to not have parents if she was to stay with him. It’s complicated but we’re almost there to the end. Just 1 more day!

bun-bun

sarNie Adult
Hola everyone. Yeay it has ended. Finally.

This lakorn was very promising in the beginning. VERY! It was wonderful from the very beginning to the episode where Tewa and Raveet spent their time together at Raveet's mom's place.

Then, everything went downhill.... lower and lower until it reached the ground today.

I have problem with the script, the actors poor potrayal of sad emotions, the plots etc. Everything just doesn't seem right to my eyes at all. It irks me so much because it was so good then it turned into the worst.

The finale is just unbelievable. I laughed so hard after Tewa got shot, I laughed even harder after Mekla got shot. After Tewa got shot, everyone except Raveet didn't seem to care to come close to him and check whether he's okay or not. Not even Lin. She and her bf just went away... wth?!?!?! That's your brother! He could have died! At least go and check if he's okay. Eventhough you know he's wearing a bulletproof jacket, isn't it a reflex to check and see your sibling's condition after he just got shot? ...and did you guys see Mekla's face after he got shot? It was so hillarious!!! It's like he just stepped on a poop or something. Lol. And then that guy recording Pring's mom's confession using a recorder like that was sooooo last century! Whatever happen to phone dude? Were you a journalist before... I saw even journalists use their own phone to record in news now. And the way he played back the whole thing in the highest volume just before he died is something that you can only see in a Tamil movie starring Rajnikant. So funny.
The ending where the lovebirds are being cheezy with one another just annoys me so much that I can't wait for it to end. Luckily, Tawan is there. Love her cute attire.

I am sorry to those who loves this lakorn. I am just in utter disapoinment. I am not recommending the lakorn to anyone.

_mLove_

sarNie Hatchling
Random complaints:

I am a little confused at some of the scenes. In ep22 where Pring faked the bed scene, is it just me or did I miss something? That scene just got cut to Teywa and Pring arguing after she asked him to take responsibility then it gets cut again to Ravee crying. :confused0::confused12: Then in episode 23 where Ravee got kidnap by Pring's dad, it just skipped to them being all happy back at home. I know we complain about unnecessary scenes but at least explain it before skipping it. They totally rushed the last 5 episodes. It doesn't connect. And the scene where they were hiding in the bamboo field was so bad - it was so obvious, if you can see the bad guys, they can see you too. HAHA Also, Ravee's dad is so stiff, I feel like he was reading line from line instead of showing emotions when he was yelling at Pring's mom. I had high hopes for this lakorn with the first 14 episodes because it wasn't like their other low budget looking lakorns but not so much after that. I'm disappointed.

I haven't finished ep25 and last episode. Waiting for tonight.

Last edited:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hahha I didn’t love this lakorn but it was amusing to a point. Too bad it was rushed, filled with nonsense and too many bad people. It had potential for sure. I didn’t expect much from this lakorn or the actors to begin with. I haven’t watch the last episode yet. I don’t think I’m ready to cringe.

alissaax

Just staring into those eyes, warms my heart. ♡
The last scene

Tewa; Hey you, are you secretly taking photos of me? Do you secretly like me?
Rawee; Yes, I do. I secretly like you for a long time already. Haven't you realised?
Tewa; Since when?
Rawee; It's hard to answer. Sometimes love for some people it didn't happen suddenly like love at first sight but it happens slowly, it grows more every day and then one day we realised that we fell in love with them already
Tewa; That's different to me. I fell in love with you like suddenly. I like you before I knew that you are Raweepriya. I tried to lie to myself that I don't love you. But I can't refuse my own heart.
Rawee; I'm the same too. We may lie to others but we're not able to lie to ourselves.
Tewa; can you tell me you love me again?
What was that?
Rawee; I just want to see if you're easy to trick. You're easy to trick. Don't allow other women trick you and kiss your cheek like this.

The lines are different to the summary.

Snowrain

sarNie Egg
The last scene

Tewa; Hey you, are you secretly taking photos of me? Do you secretly like me?
Rawee; Yes, I do. I secretly like you for a long time already. Haven't you realised?
Tewa; Since when?
Rawee; It's hard to answer. Sometimes love for some people it didn't happen suddenly like love at first sight but it happens slowly, it grows more every day and then one day we realised that we fell in love with them already
Tewa; That's different to me. I fell in love with you like suddenly. I like you before I knew that you are Raweepriya. I tried to lie to myself that I don't love you. But I can't refuse my own heart.
Rawee; I'm the same too. We may lie to others but we're not able to lie to ourselves.
Tewa; can you tell me you love me again?
What was that?
Rawee; I just want to see if you're easy to trick. You're easy to trick. Don't allow other women trick you and kiss your cheek like this.

The lines are different to the summary.
@okaylove thank you soo much
Can you plz translate the scene between Raveet, Thewa and Niman?
Sorry always bothering you