[Ch7] Wimarn Mapraw (Pordeecam)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
This sure is receiving a lot of buzz. From the screen shots, it seems to be filled with cute scenes. I gave episode 1 a try but took a break. Cheer is cute but she looks like she's manlier than Thunwa sometimes. Lol. I might just go back to give it another try though. Loving these GIFs and screen shots.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here is the rating for Monday episode. There were three rating for the first part, second half and third part because it was interrupt by news.  

Cr to: ไก่ลูกแมว @ pantip

วิมานมะพร้าวช่วงหนึ่ง 9.2(6.0,9.8) ช่วงสอง 8.2(5.0,8.7) ช่วงสาม 6.8(5.8,7.0)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Omg, I love this lakorn!!! :thumbsup: :clap2: I'm so glad I decided to give it another try. Totally falling for Thanwa  :heart: I just added him to my list of favorite actors to crush on  :wub:  He's such eye candy. Seen him in photos before but never thought he'd be this charming in motion. Lol. I get such a good laugh from watching this. Really lightens up the mood  :lol2:   

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:
:thanks:  Dancy thank you for all the pictures and caps.  They're all beautiful. :bravo:

Is just too cute, Cheer and Thanwa look so comfortable around one another. :crush:

:wub:  Cute episode today, especially love the games :whahuh:  June couldn't controlled her emotions. :loool: :rofl: :lol2:

Things are heating up with so many dramas tomorrow. Wish I'll have time to catch the episode lives.  :spin:

Watch at:

http://www.watchlakorn.in/%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%A1%E0%B8%B0%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A3%E0%B9%89%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A7-movie-2-1152

http://ดูละครย้อนหลังฟรี.com/misc.php?mod=tag&id=476

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjM0MjI3NDcy.html?f=20840605

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjM0OTU5MDg4.html?f=20816378

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjM1NDAxMjU2.html?f=20830403

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjM1ODAxODI4.html?f=20842114
I've seen the fitting pics and it did not appeal to me at all. Forgot what made me try out the lakorn but I'm sure glad I did. I found the Khmer dubbed videos of the lakorn only to find out Channel 7 took them down. Damn you Channel 7! I know I can watch it on Youku but finding the videos was not simple considering I don't read Chinese. Thanks for the links.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
To fans and members who watching this or want to know more info all the news, clips, link to watch this lakorn is post on the first page. Glad to see some members are giving this lakorn a try. This lakorn is such a cutie, adorable lakorn. 
---

Can someone summary or tell me the conversation of this scene leading up to the next morning scene when June walk away from Ahtee-Lek. Why was Ahtee-Lek angry at June? 

Photo for upcoming episode. Look like its going to get drama next week.

Cr to: manager

There going to be BTS look of the cast on KP show on December 20,2013

A preview of it
http://instagram.com/p/h04c52QsPt/
http://instagram.com/p/h07RgtsqPW/

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
dancy said:
Can someone summary or tell me the conversation of this scene leading up to the next morning scene when June walk away from Ahtee-Lek. Why was Ahtee-Lek angry at June? 

In this scene, her dad calls her up and asks her where she's at and who she's with. June tells him that she's with her co-worker and then decides to tell him that she's actually with her boss. Her dad is concerned because she's a woman and Seupsai's a man. So she puts on a front by reassuring him that there's nothing going on between them. Their relationship is strictly professional. He's her boss and she's his employee. She's only doing her job. There's no way there'll ever be anything more between them. Not in this life or next life. She'll never like him. That's when Seupsai misunderstood and became upset after he overheard their conversation.

As for the scene with him and Sap while they were about to sleep, Sap was trying to get him to confess his true feelings about June by yelling "Boss likes June!" But Seupsai denied it and told him that he doesn't like her and never thought about liking her. One can't force love and there's no point in trying because between him and June, it's not possible. Their hearts don't feel the same.

In the morning, he walked up to June and asked her why she's wearing the same clothes. Why didn't she wear what he bought her? And she told him that her dad taught her not to wear clothes given by a stranger. As she walked away, he thought, "Can you not make it so difficult? I've already decided not to fall for you any more." And June thought, "Can you not be so stubborn? It's going to make it harder for me to stop my feelings for you."         

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I hope their misunderstanding of each other's feeling don't drag too long but then again that always happen in a Thai lakorn. I gotta say Thunwa is really handsome and good looking especially with the dimples. I like it when he smiles. :drools:

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Omg Cheer & Thunwa are so darn cute!
Idk who I ship more between Cheer & Kan or Cheer & Thunwa.
Right now it's C&T xD
Thanks for the screencaps @dancy

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I am about 5 episodes behind on this :cry: I will do a marathon to catch up soon. :scarytv:

Thanks everyone for the update and especially Dancy for all the pictures and link. :bravo:

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks Mahalo  :kiss3:.

Here are some cutie photo of CT. OMG those secen of CT on top of the roof with a bed.  :pervie:  :ghehe: 

Cr to: WM facebook & poonim_fc 

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Today rating episode 10

Cr to: ไก่ลูกแมว & pantip 

วิมานมะพร้าว 7.0 (6.3,7.1)

----

I just finish watching episode 10 and it was cutie. The little boy ghost and grandpa scene are funny.  :lolyup: OMG that scene of June & Ahtee-Lek at the hospital waiting for the elevator was just to much cuteness of Lek looking at June with his smile.  :lmao3:  :spicy:   .....Can't wait for tomorrow episode get to see June dress up as a girl again.  :coverlaf:   

x0unerthanlater

Oh dear! Today June wears a dress! This time Ah-Teelek will see her in it! CAN'T WAIT!! AHHHH! lol
Going to come back later and type about it!

-----

Saw today's episode... I'm getting really tired of their misunderstandings.
They get cute and flirt for 5 mins. And then something comes up and they misunderstand each other again.
What is going on!?
I hope they don't drag the issue out. Next week we better have good episodes.
There were lots of fillers this week with the work stuff and the second lead problems.
Today's episode ended sour. 

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG I didn't see today episode yet but saw the caps for it and it look so sad. 

Caps of June crying and Ahtee-Lek:

Cr to: WM facebook

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
:rant: OMG I just want to slap the dad and n'rai & p'rai in this episode.

@x0unerthanlater I don't mind their misunderstood at lest they don't stay mad at each other over that one thing that long like how some lakorn p'ke & n'ke misunderstood over one thing drag on for like 3 to 4 episode before they get all lovey doves again. I like the back and forward how they can just move on faster to other thing than stay on that topic and let that drag out. I think today episode was pretty good with the filler with the work, and second couple storyline that its going somewhere. In the past episodes it wasn't really going anywhere they force on much of grandpa and n'ke & p'ke love storyline. So in today there was much stuff going on and at lest there are some dramatic going on now.  :coverlaf:    

Here is today rating for episode 11.

Cr to: ไก่ลูกแมว & pantip  

วิมานมะพร้าว 8.3(6.3,8.6) 

x0unerthanlater

@dancy, I'm fine with getting mad or misunderstanding each other. But not in every episode. You are right though, about how they don't remain mad at each other for long. The best part about today's episode was the part when Ah'Teelek couldn't take his eyes off of June when she was in her dress. I have a feeling this will be their last biggest misunderstanding. And then we will get lovey-dovey scenes.  :crush: 

I agree, about slapping the dad and the n'rai too! Omg, they are so annoying!
And Songdet (p'rai), everytime he winks, I just want to punch his eye out! Lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yeah that scene was so cutie. Ahtee-Lek can only see June and its funny that when June dad said something to him than he finally said hello to them. lol They were like what wrong with him.  :whahuh:

The only thing i have a problem with Cheer outfit is that it made Cheer look bigger than she is. They should have style her like on her photo shoot she did for Tv Pool. It would make her look better. 

x0unerthanlater

^ I agree! For some reason, Cheer looks a lot bigger than she actually is in this show. It might just be my screen though. She looks so bulky in everything. On Kanpak, she isn't that big at all. I think she actually lost some weight. She's a pretty girl but the role they gave her is making her look unattractive. Good thing Ah-Teelek is still infatuated with her though. I blush everytime he looks at her. They have so much chemistry.  :spin:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I agree with her dress. It's not very figure flattering. She actually has curves so something that hugs her body would suit her better than puffy dresses. And this week's episodes were so frustrating. Thank goodness we had Grandpa and his little friend to cheer us up in between scenes. It's turning so dramatic that I forget that this is even a romantic comedy. Lol. They should keep the drama light. My heart can't take it. But since all these things are building up to a climax, is it going to end soon? Anyone know how many more episodes?

And I couldn't take my eyes off Thanwa this week. Lol. The way he stares at June and smiles got me cheesing like a cheese ball. Haha. When he's so deep in the June zone, he looks so adorable. Lol. His freaking dimples! OMG  :heart: