[Ch7] Wimarn Mapraw (Pordeecam)

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Its Friday KP show went on the set to visit WM.

Link to watch it:
http://www.watchlakorn.in/%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%8820%E0%B8%98%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A12556-video-43073

Can someone tell me what did Tle said about Cheer, her sexy photo and other thing about her when the host ask them on Cheer? Also the part on CT interview too why did the host keep on pressure Thanwa to talk about? Thanwa seem shy to said it. 

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
dancy said:
Its Friday KP show went on the set to visit WM.

Link to watch it:
http://www.watchlakorn.in/%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%9B%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%B5%E0%B9%8820%E0%B8%98%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%84%E0%B8%A12556-video-43073

Can someone tell me what did Tle said about Cheer, her sexy photo and other thing about her when the host ask them on Cheer? Also the part on CT interview too why did the host keep on pressure Thanwa to talk about? Thanwa seem shy to said it. 

Tle was telling the hosts his first impressions of Cheer. He said Cheer was one of the sexiest actresses, ever since she first entered the Industry. And when she did the swim suit photoshoot, it was just another confirmation that she was sexy. Then the hosts asked if Cheer & Thunwa had any sweet moments offscreen. And if they "liked" each other. Tle and the other casts said that, they're not sure but they always see Cheer & Thunwa together in their own little world. When they have an emotional scene to film, they said they'll see Cheer & Thunwa off to the side trying to get into a "sad mood" and Cheer would be hugging Thunwa's arm while laying her head on his shoulder. (the other casts said the same things about Cheer & Thunwa)

Thunwa was really shy because the hosts kept asking him if he liked Cheer or not. Thunwa replied: "Yes... uh P'Cheer is cute" the host said, "I didn't asked that, I asked if you like her or not. One or the other." Thunwa got really shy and was stuttering and was trying to hide, so he said, "Yes." They asked Cheer the same question. That's why they were getting shy and blushing.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Whomever idea it was to pair Cheer and Thunwa is a genius. I went back and watched Look Poo Chai....the lakorn which I first saw Thunwa but he didn't look as good as he does in this lakorn. I don't know I'm just being a fan girl over him. I'm bored so I might just dig through my old lakorn collection for one of Cheers. I'm enjoying the lakorn and I hope once it ends I'd be able to find it on DVD.

x0unerthanlater

SokLaHote said:
Whomever idea it was to pair Cheer and Thunwa is a genius. I went back and watched Look Poo Chai....the lakorn which I first saw Thunwa but he didn't look as good as he does in this lakorn. I don't know I'm just being a fan girl over him. I'm bored so I might just dig through my old lakorn collection for one of Cheers. I'm enjoying the lakorn and I hope once it ends I'd be able to find it on DVD.

My favorite from Cheer was her first lakorn... Benja Keeta Kwam Ruk (Melody of Love) ... omg I have to re-watch that again! She has always been one of my favorites from Ch. 7.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
@x0unerthanlater Thank you. OMG so Tle was the first to notice that Cheer was one of the sexiest actresses, ever since she first entered the Industry, while others and her co-star think she more tomboy.   :bhehe: Reading what Tle said about CT make me even more adore
 them a lot.  It seem like Cheer is more playful around Thanwa since he doesn't teasing her like Kan. hehe.....I wasn't much of a favor for this couple but I always wanted them to have a lakorn where they were leading since in SSK they didn't get each other. In the being when I hear that Cheer was in this lakorn I didn't want to see her in it but as I watch this lakorn there so many sweet, cutie moment between the leading. I'm glad she in it. This got to be one of Cheer best lakorn I have watch and like a lot.  

----

Upcoming epsiode photos: This is the scene I've been waiting for to see.  :spin:

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Really couldn't enjoy today's episode. Can't stand the dad!

x0unerthanlater

Between 2004-2006, was Cheer's best  years of Lakorns. Her Lakorns were airing back to back. She became a minor actress when Pancake came into stardom.

I think she needs major promotion because she's a great actress. (Always has been) They need to give her better roles/scripts. And pair her with some A-list actors from Ch.7. I want to see her paired with Om Akkapan, Vee Veerapap, New Wongsakorn (again), Kan Kantathaworn (as leads), Tle Thanapon, Tui Teerapat... the list can go on because she hardly gets paired with anyone new, or gets leading roles much.

@dancy, I actually adore her with Kan. They have the most onsreen+offscreen chemistry ever! I blush everytime I watch them. Kan likes to tease her, and Cheer would be so shy, she turns red and gets nervous.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG 

Cr to: Phokar

I was busy this week so I couldn't watch yesterday or today episode so maybe sometime this week I will watch it but I did see recaps for today episode and it was super cutie.

@x0unerthanlater  :coverlaf:  with Kan for me they are at a different level from her with Thanwa that why I adore CT since they are a cutie couple in here. It took me a while to like CT as a couple since I was so much still favoring CK and wanted them to have a lakorn. CK is my hype couple I love. lol   

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Today's episode was so cute! Love how Thanwa is openly expressing how he feels for Cheer. Couldn't stop blushing while looking at him. Haha. And I thought his mama was cool people. Quite upsetting to see her try to come in between them being together. 

So I was on Pantip earlier and Pancake might pair up with Thanwa next year. I so hope not. I want him with someone else. Hopefully Sammie, Kwan, Jakjaan, or Min. 

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Mahalo said:
Today's episode was so cute! Love how Thanwa is openly expressing how he feels for Cheer. Couldn't stop blushing while looking at him. Haha. And I thought his mama was cool people. Quite upsetting to see her try to come in between them being together. 

So I was on Pantip earlier and Pancake might pair up with Thanwa next year. I so hope not. I want him with someone else. Hopefully Sammie, Kwan, Jakjaan, or Min. 

The news of Thanwa pairing up with Pan for next year is not truth. I read it at one of CH7 FB.  

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
dancy said:
The news of Thanwa pairing up with Pan for next year is not truth. I read it at one of CH7 FB.  
Yeah. It was never confirmed but there was a possibility. I'm glad it's not. Lol. 

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally got to watch this week episodes and it was good. In episode 12 I was okay up until the dad part. OMG I hate the dad. The grandpa should have choke the dad when he got the chance and I don't understand why Ahkeet-lek did not punch his dad for what his dad said to June. He should have stand up for June.  I'm glad June friend punch Ahkeet-lek. I'm just glad in episode 13 the last part of their sweet moment made up for the last week and episode 12.

This week rating for episode 12 & 13.

Cr to: ไก่ลูกแมว @ pantip

วิมานมะพร้าว 7.5(5.2,7.9) episode 12

วิมานมะพร้าว 8.5(6.6,8.8) episode 13

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I really adore the Grandpa. He makes me feel as if he could be my grandpa. Lol. Wish I had one as cool as him. I love when Thanwa turns all Bruce Lee on the bad guys. Haha. His acting is pretty fun to watch.

Today's episode was ok. I feel like it's losing its special touch compared to the beginning episodes. Too many misunderstandings and less screen time with our leading couple. It kind of gets repetitive. These past couple of episodes haven't really progressed much at all. I hope it picks up soon.   

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Same here too. I also adore grandpa. He so lovable and carrying. Today episode was a lot of fighting going on. One thing I didn't like was Pim ran off from Bon. She could have taking her blind fold off so she can see Bon and can she ran out of the room but no she let blind fold on and ran.That was dump. I hate the dad still. He not smart at all.

I'm going to miss this lakorn when it end next week. Next week will be the last two episodes. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I was reading the ending spoiler at manager website, and here is a little summary of the ending.  :drools: From reading the description of the scenes, it's really cute ending. (Not so sure it will be the same in the lakorn though)

Ahtee-Lek and June came to say goodbye to Grandpa because is time for Grandpa to leave/go reborn. Ahtee told Grandpa to be his witness as he told June he loves her and got down on one’s knee asking her to marry him? June got down on her knees in front of Ahtee and she told him she loves him and she will marry him.  They both then hug each other tightly.
Grandpa said he already knows.  Grandpa told them to love and stay together because they are like ying and yang that is in equilibrium and they will help each other fight against any obstacle.Grandpa said goodbye and went into the light. Ahtee and June told each other once again that they love one another and then left hand in hand.  But then grandpa was back, because there are too many souls on waiting list waiting to be reborn so grandpa has to wait his turn. Not far away Ahtee and June heard him talking so they turned around and saw him.  They asks him why is he still here? He said he is not going anywhere because coconut paradise belonging to him.   Also, he is waiting to see if he will get a nephew or niece from them. The End! :dance1:

*Sorry if my translation is not 100% accurate*

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
They're still dragging out the misunderstandings :/ Why can't June just openly express her feelings because Seupsai has been showing his since episode something. Lol. Or at least hint at it. When she keeps unintentionally rejecting him like that, it's a pain to watch. I think this could've ended at episode 15. Too many unnecessary scenes and conflicts.  

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Mahalo said:
They're still dragging out the misunderstandings :/ Why can't June just openly express her feelings because Seupsai has been showing his since episode something. Lol. Or at least hint at it. When she keeps unintentionally rejecting him like that, it's a pain to watch. I think this could've ended at episode 15. Too many unnecessary scenes and conflicts.  
Typical Ch7 lakorn. That's why I'm waiting for it to end to resume watching.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
The last two episodes were satisfactory! Glad they picked up the pace again. They're filled with cute lovey dovey scenes. I love love love Thanwa's voice while he's sweet talking and professing his love for June. Got me hugging my pillow and what not. Lol. Really liked this lakorn. Would've loved it if the middle wasn't so draggy, but I'd still recommend watching it cause the ending makes up for it.

Just a little advice to Cheer though. She needs to work on her eye chemistry because it feels so awkward when Thanwa's eyes are oozing out of love for her while he tries to kiss her and she just stiffens and reacts awkwardly. I can tell she's very shy. I would be too if Thanwa was that up close and personal to me. Lol.