little

sarNie Adult
I like the guy that play as Yodtik too. He's cute to be the rich mama playboy.
i like him too. ch 7 lack of good looking p'ek mostly supporting looks way better. I luv this version aum and om portray it good. Satisfy that no matter how benz would seduce om it never works he never care to cheat his girlfriend non. i really hate benz character she is the worst best friend u could would not want to have. Yotin the rich boy is never near her. He mention to his mom when they have a conversation that he's, we're not even good people too ha ha. He knows himself. I feel like the old version Yotin wasn't as bad as this playing tricks. I can't wait next week when aum and om go together on the island. I feel like baby is gonna happen soon hehehe

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
i like him too. ch 7 lack of good looking p'ek mostly supporting looks way better. I luv this version aum and om portray it good. Satisfy that no matter how benz would seduce om it never works he never care to cheat his girlfriend non. i really hate benz character she is the worst best friend u could would not want to have. Yotin the rich boy is never near her. He mention to his mom when they have a conversation that he's, we're not even good people too ha ha. He knows himself. I feel like the old version Yotin wasn't as bad as this playing tricks. I can't wait next week when aum and om go together on the island. I feel like baby is gonna happen soon hehehe
So there is gonna b a baby in this version?

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I didn't know Pete had a version too until you girls mentioned it so I went and watch a few episodes. Pete look hot in it but I did not really like Katrina. At some angle she looks like Kob. She's pretty until she talks and raise her voice and movies her eye brown. I don't find her very pretty when she express her anger. I think Ann S. did the best job at portraying Veesanee as an innocent childish naive cute rich girl. That does not mean I don't like Aum's mature portrayal of Veesanee. I'm skeptical about how Om bring the anger cold heart across.

jarofnothing

sarNie Hatchling
This lakorn has exceeded way beyond my expectations! Anyone know how many episodes long this lakorn is?

may1363

sarNie Adult
Finally someone decide to recap Ubathteehet. It's make me understand better this lakorn since I don't understand Thai

http://lovefia.wordpress.com/2012/11/13/new-recapping-project-ubatheehet-accident/

Thanks P' Fia

little

sarNie Adult
I can't wait for more scenes in the island with aum and om. it's a good remake. Om lied to his Dechat that Aum is not with him. Wow he didn't tell the truth when everyone is looking for her.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Can't wait for the next episode...episode 10 was so cute between aum and om...loving the island scenes so far...
ME TOO! I can not wait until tomorrow. Epi 10 was so cute. I like the changes the director made to this version. Instead of having P'ek always bullying N'ek and N'ek yelling at him back, it's nice to see both of them being soft with each other and P'ek mean at time follow with guilt. I felt so sad with Veesanee's father. His acting was so good that it made me cry when he walked around her bedroom looking at her stuff.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Anod is so moody and bipolar in today's episode. I'm surprised Veesanee actually jump into the ocean. The younger sister of Pen is so annoying and mean. Geeze I feel so sad for Veesanee. Everywhere she goes, people just seem to hate her but when she's gone everyone searches for her. Too bad she will never know how much they loved her. OMG!! Yodtik woking for Veesanee's dad will bring chaos!

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Loving ep.11 so far...very dramatic in this episode and I'm surprised to see 2 force kisses from an enraged om...can't wait to see today's episode...very much enjoying the scenes between our two leads...

moonstar

sarNie Adult
DAMN! I hate the ending of today's episode. I wanted more!!! They spent too much time on Dekcha, Yodtik, etc. I'm glad they show they part with police and the dad because it really show how much he loved his daughter. Can't wait for next weekend.

may1363

sarNie Adult
Today episode they spent too much time with the supporting cast. Hope next week they have a lot of pranang scenes. Maybe when Aroon gets better, he takes care of Wisanee. I enjoy this new version so far. Sad that the rating isn't good enough.

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
I too enjoy this version very much too...Pete and katalina version...well their acting was not so great and the ending was terrible...all of a sudden he knows that she is pregnant and goes find her at the temple and it ends there...ending sucks for that version...Ann siriam and likit version..both of their acting was great but that version was really old...no baby in that version but the ending didn't like very much since it ended at the office...

Aum and om..the beginning was slow but once they were on the island things got more interesting and I wanted more and can't wait to see the next episode...gotta say that this version...great casts and the direction of the lakorn is more detailed and not choppy which will make it drag...something to expect from channel 7...

Well I at least hope they add a baby in this version lolz...in my mind...once vesanee goes back home...om will claim what is his by saying that vesanee is his wife and try to win her back lol....

may1363

sarNie Adult
I did watch some episode with Ann S and Likit but I stop cause the quality. I prefer Aum character. She's mature, cute and adorable. I felt bad for her the way people treated her. Everywhere she's goes someone hate her. I hate the younger sister in the island. She's so annoying.

Yes hope, they add a baby in this version. If Aroom claim that Visanee is his wife that mean they slept together. Wonder if it rape scene or willing scene.

Do you know from the preview version since I haven't watch it.

little

sarNie Adult
I don't know how aroon and visannee both are hard mouth not accepting they luv each other plus aroon is poor i don't know how they r going to be and accepted by visannee family. Unless aroon has to claim that visanee is his wife and she is having his baby. From what it looks like he did almost rape her but then he softens wonder if he will rape or maybe a willing more. I really don't like how pete version ended when he found out she's pregnant and went to find her in the temple ready to be a nun that is really bad ending

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I agree. It Pete's version have a weird ending in the middle of nowhere. It was very choppy and the acting was poor. I also did not get the humor in there. There were too many unnecessary comedian characters as well. I can see Veesanee's father accepting Aroon for Veesanee but I hope there is a baby in here too. They quality for Ann S' version was poor but I like Likit and Ann S so I watched it. I LOVE LOVE Om and Aum!!! I love the way they look at each other. Aum looks so pretty and beautiful even in those country side clothes and with little make up. I agree with Om that the white shirt+purple skirt looks gorgeous on Aum. She has the rich look even under those clothes which makes her the perfect Veesanee.

Maybe Pen's sister will stir things up and cause a misunderstanding between Aum and Om again leading to R scene or they did it willing!! I prefer the willing because it's more romantic.