Joy

sarNie Hatchling
i haven't seen it, and probably won't watch cause i'm not a fan of Aump, but i did like the version with Pete and Katrina.
but for the way she's dressed, in the old version nang'ek was like that too, she was always wearing sexy tight clothing. she was doing it just to irritate her father and stepmother though. Nangek liked to joke around and pretend to be all over pa'ek whenever his girlfriend was around just to tease the girlfriend, honestly you could tell she admired pa'ek.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is actually decent. I'm enjoying Aum's acting skills in here, she's versatile cuz she plays both nang'ek and rai roles pretty well.

may1363

sarNie Adult
In my opinion Aum she's a versatile actress and one of the best from Thai industry. She can play nang-ek or nang-rai. They gave her many role and she play well her charactere. She can be poor, rich spoiled girl, strong, weak. She can act in comedy or drama. She can cried naturally and I can felt her emotion.

Actually I enjoy Veesanee charactere. She's cute and adorable.I think the way she dress fit her charactere cause she just return from abroad.I like it cause It's different from other lakorns that nang-ek suppose to dress proper.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I actuall really like this lakorn. I like all the characters so far. I also like how there's a lot of scenes with Aum and Om especially happy moments. I always wanted to see them pair together as pranang after Prajan Lai Payak and I am very glad they were chosen for this lakorn regardless of the age. I think they are playing their character great and I am loving every scene of theirs.

chi chi

sarNie Juvenile
this is actually a good lakorn, aum is doing a great job portraying her character regardless of the age, i don't even know why they put an age in this, all 6 eps has been worthy

moonstar

sarNie Adult
this is actually a good lakorn, aum is doing a great job portraying her character regardless of the age, i don't even know why they put an age in this, all 6 eps has been worthy
I agree with you that the first 6 episodes has been worthy! I can not believe there's not many people watching this lakorn. I can really feel all the characters. I think Aum and Om are portraying the two characters very well. I like how I can feel them liking each other and only think to themselves if he does not have a GF, things would be different. I also like that Aum is not throwing herself over him; she actually tries to help him but fate just kept bringing them together. :heart:Vesanee is a cool friendly person who's only looking for friends with no intention of seducing or leading the guys on. The guys just couldn't help but like her for who she is.

I don't think it's Om or Amee's fault for their misunderstanding. They are just diverging and realizes they have different dreams and perspective of the future. Amee's character is dumb for listening to her friend and pushing Om away and allowing AUm to sqeeze right in. But I do feel sad for her as well. If only she pick up her phone at the club elarier, may be Om wouldn't bump into Aum. If only she appreciate herself and Om more, Aum would not have a chance. It's going to be her lost. But DAMN 7 years is a long time and will be hard to end a relationship after 7 years.

I can not wait until next week but I hope it does not end with the accident. I'm thinking about waiting for two weeks :scratchhead2:so I won't be spending 1 week being sad over the accident and Om and Aum misunderstanding each other.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Today's episode was so sad for Vesanee. All of her good intentions turned against her. She wanted to clarify things with Aimee and Aimee made a scene. Her dad yelled at for managing to cause problem even at the last minutes. The only person she thought understood her did not only deserted her but turned against her.

I'm glad Om's friend stick with Vesanee and not his friends b/c they are friends but he knows she didn't do it. He is the only person who seems to be reasonable and see the true image. I'm glad his in to help Om see the real him. I can't blame Om for his action. He is just a very confused man at the moment. He wants to be nice but if he is, then he feels he has let down his gf and and her sister. I started to like Yodtin's character now. Regardless of his bad intention, he helps Om realize his feelings for Vesanee.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
I so want to bring myself to watch this lakorn because I like Om and I don't mind Aump but I think they should have picked a younger nang'ek around 25yrs old or younger for the role. Just my personal opinion. If I'm bored enough I might watch it, maybe. BTW, how's Om and Aump chemistry in the lakorn?

Meadow

sarNie Adult
Aum doesn't look a day older than 25. And i don't discriminate against someone's age while watching a lakorn.... especially if it's a good lakorn that's actually worth watching.

This is the 1st time that I'm actually hooked on a Ch. 7 lakorn.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
I'm glad they chose Aum and not Kwan or someone younger because it makes the lakorn different from the old version and more enjoyable. This version is more mature and moderate unlike the older version with Likit and Ann. I watched the older version and I enjoyed both. It would not be as exciting if this version is the same as the previous one. I don't think the age has any role in this lakorn; it's just a number and is not neccessary to mention. Their chemistry is great and I like them together. They played their character well but they can't be all touchy and opening expressive. But when they are together, you can tell they are comfortable and portary their characters well. You can feel Aum admiring Om and Om liking Aum from a distance. They are separate by his GF.

Meadow

sarNie Adult
I like the storyline and Aum is still a great actress cuz she's not just another pretty face, she can actually act.

This guy is so handsome - I'm glad that he's acting again.

may1363

sarNie Adult
Agree that Today episode was sad. Felt so bad and sad for Vesanne. They shouldn't put an age in this lakorn. I think all of them play their character well. Aum never disappointed me with her acting. I felt her pain and her sadness.

Arom is so cold-hearted. The only person who seem to be reasonnable is Dechat. I'm glad he's there to support Vesanne. She need a friend like him.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Took you guys word for it. Watched episodes on Youku. The pairing is not bad after all. Only problem is Aump is a mature, often sexy woman and it was hard watching her be cute.

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
Youtube? Thought there is no Ch 7 lakorns there no more. It was so slow and a lot of buffering on Youku esp when I fast forward. May1363 thanks for the link.

may1363

sarNie Adult
Youtube? Thought there is no Ch 7 lakorns there no more. It was so slow and a lot of buffering on Youku esp when I fast forward. May1363 thanks for the link.
You're welcome. Some of them upload and set their video as private. It's not easy to find lakorns from channel 7 due to the copyright. When I found the link I was so happy cause I hate watching from youku. So slow and a lot of buffering and I just want to skip. Sleepy20s Channel she's/he's upload til episode 7. Youku they are on episode 8. It's getting good after the accident.

I just hope that I could understand thai to enjoy more this lakorn. Hope someone will sub or recap for non thai speakers.

moonstar

sarNie Adult
Took you guys word for it. Watched episodes on Youku. The pairing is not bad after all. Only problem is Aump is a mature, often sexy woman and it was hard watching her be cute.
I thought the same thing at the beginning. I couldn't really imagine her as a cute person but she does a great job at portraying a cute and mature Vesanee. Ann S. portrayed Vesanee as a cute naive young childish cute girl and I like both.