[Ch7] Tawee Pope (Polyplus)

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
LOL the tookgae scene (I forgot the name in English) was too funny. Om's smile is to die for, he wasn't as uptight as Saranyu was. I don't like Prayoong's mom's behavior, I have a feeling I'm going to dislike her more in the future. Manee is so funny, asking Nikoon's granny who married Khun Luang. The mothers are funny with their competition of who's daughter is better. Manee is much calmer in this episode, I like her in this episode. Gonna watch the other half now.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
thanks cee!

every monday and tuesday takes so long to get here! i'm loving Tawee Pope.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Om and Arnus needs to work out more LOL! i miss Om's body from when he first entered lakorn. Now when i see the shirtless pics of him and Arnus it's a little :thumbdown: HAHA! sorry!!!

Anyways, that's not important. Today's episode was really good, i'm enjoying this lakorn a lot. I love it when Manee stays in Khun Luang's time. :thumbsup:

fun

Expired Sarnie
Episode 7 was just a filler episode. I want more Khun Luang and Manee! I am excited for the next episode.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
And the way she sat on his lap to force him to drink the medicine, this episode is awesome. He hit her head!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I can't wait until I get home to watch today's episode. CC is making me all curious!!!

Cookie_King1970

sarNie Adult
The sitting on a man laps is a little bit inappropriate in what year or decade or century you are in. What relationship does she have with him yet? She goes from a modern place with edcuation, she should knows better than that. They make her character to travel to the side and become silly/stupid.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Ahaha Pancake wiggling her butt at Arnus was too funny. The girl is wacko as usual. I have a feeling Arnus will do something bad to Pooklook. He looks like he wanted to eat her when he grabbed her hand.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh and at the part where Pancake watches from the stairs watching Prayoong and Khun Luang the violin music was "Rak Tur Samur" the ost for Pood Pitsawad. Weird, they are reusing music.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
i agree, today's episode was really cute. especially the hug!! :cloud9: haha

oh btw, small comment:: Om sucks at fake playing the violin! hahaha. it was very noticeable if you pay attention.

Oh and at the part where Pancake watches from the stairs watching Prayoong and Khun Luang the violin music was "Rak Tur Samur" the ost for Pood Pitsawad. Weird, they are reusing music.
Yea it's because Pancake sang that for this lakorn. I don't agree on them taking another lakorn's OST for a new lakorn OST either. Unless it's the same remake, because when i hear the song "ruk tur samur" i want to remember Kade and Noon not another lakorn too. haha, guess it's not much of a big deal. Plus the main OST stands out the most already. ;)

yieng209

sarNie Egg
nooo.. i have to wait for another monday until the lakorn comeout again.. it goin to take forever....its getting reallly gooos and it so heart warming...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I like all the little scenes of Khun Luang and Manee. I can't get enough of Khun Luang.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
i agree, today's episode was really cute. especially the hug!! :cloud9: haha

oh btw, small comment:: Om sucks at fake playing the violin! hahaha. it was very noticeable if you pay attention.
I couldn't even look at his fingers, his face is so distracting, its hard to pull away from it LOL. Om fake playing the violin is my favorite cause they have a close up on his face. Om's handsomeness makes this lakorn worth enduring.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
This lakorn is just going randomly now. Was it really nessessary for the storyline to include Raiwat to embarrass Nat by not telling him to dress up in pajamas. Was it even necessary to have a pajama party in the first place? It's surely dragging now, and I'm getting bored.

Alhambra1

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is just going randomly now. Was it really nessessary for the storyline to include Raiwat to embarrass Nat by not telling him to dress up in pajamas. Was it even necessary to have a pajama party in the first place? It's surely dragging now, and I'm getting bored.
I was thinking the same thing lol.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well Khun Luang is surely hurt knowing Manee wants to go home. The script is kind of f**ked since Manee says she misses Nikoon. Ummm hello what about the woman that gave birth to you, your mother...does she ring a bell. If I went through a mirror I would miss my parents, in the old version Manee actually missed her mom.

The only good thing in this episode was when Manee got Prayoong to climb the tree and Manee fell on Prayoong's mom. I hope this lakorn doesn't exceed 16 episodes, it's not doing super great ratings wise anyways, and when that happens ch7 won't drag as long as 20+.