[Ch7] Tawee Pope (Polyplus)

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love episode 5 despite the servants scenes. I am more addicted to this than I am to Mia Taeng. I am so fed up with Rome's character stupidity.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
from the opening credits it looks like Arnus is playing the bad guy. i don't remember there being any bad people in here, i was hoping he would get with Om's fiance. who knows.

dreams_x

sarNie Oldmaid
I like how his mother and manee get along.. haha... even if the mother
only met manee for the first time.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
The more i watch this, the more i feel Manee is a "dek bah" (crazy kid) she's worse than a child. I feel like jumping in the screen and slapping Manee and tell her "grow up a little, your a freaking woman, no sane person acts like that" but wait its a lakorn, i need to calm my horses. Manee frustrates me with her insanity, i think i'm going crazy too watching her. But i'll chant, must endure for Om Akapan, must endure for his handsomeness. But on the bright side at least the mom likes her, I didn't like how in the old version she suddenly turned cold towards Manee because she saw the white guy kiss her hand as a greeting. Hope they take that out, i felt bad for Manee with the sudden "i'm gonna stop talking to you cause the Farang kissed your hand"

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh and i got an honest opinion from the ladies in my household. First my aunt who has never watched Pancake and knows nothing about her. She's a very frank person and she just said "this girl is acting crazy, very "bah" She's not portraying Manee well. I agree with her.

As for my mom, she just sits there, "oh Pancake she's so pretty, she's doing so well. She's only acting like this because the character is young. My mom is a hardcore Pancake protector, she finds everything good about her and this version of lakorn.

Last is my grandma, she judges harshly and forcefully. It will have to take a lot to impress her. She like the first episode. As for the rest she yelled and said "Pancake is doing terribly, she ruined this, Siriam didn't do this, she was very "riab roy" Pancake, this girl is wild. "Pooklook is doing a good job i like her"

So from my whole family, we got different responses, as for my dad, he fell asleep. There is fair judgement. I'm not the only one.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
wow they really changed a lot in this remake. but one of the biggest thing that i haven't seen happening yet is the mirror crack! member in the old version how it would crack slowly and gets bigger and bigger everytime Manee travels...that's a significant part of Tawee Pope :/

2cute2care

sarNie Juvenile
wow they really changed a lot in this remake. but one of the biggest thing that i haven't seen happening yet is the mirror crack! member in the old version how it would crack slowly and gets bigger and bigger everytime Manee travels...that's a significant part of Tawee Pope :/

so true!!! i just realised when u mentioned it.... hmmmm maybe they will mention it more once she starts staying there longer

Areeya

sarNie Adult
om was the one that notice the crack on the mirror instead of pancake...i remember the old version the n'ek notice it after she traveled thru the mirror twice...so it seem like its not a big deal to it in the new version...

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
They showed a little of it when she bought it and they guys putting on the truck told her it was cracked. Well it doesn't matter cause in the credits the whole mirror breaks on their wedding day like in the old version. Probably when Khun Luang goes through the mirror with Manee to say good bye and get blessings from her mom. They kept the overall storyline but added so many new details. The old Tawee Pope was very simple, travel through mirror, go fall in love, jealousy, getting mom approval and wedding. This version is double that.

adam0885

sarNie Hatchling
Im enjoying this atm, but i have a feeling that this is gonna drag... Its already episode 6, but Manee is still traveling.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I had to listen to Khun Luang say "goodnight" twice in episode 6 haha. I love the violin instrumental of the song. It's so soothing. I love the ost!!! It's so dreamy and super uber romantic. I am almost done with episode. Sadly got to wait next week until episode 7. This is the first Ch7 lakorns in the history of making that I am anxiously waiting for new episode and watching it vigorously without FF. I lied I did FF the servants scene. In episode 6 where Manee was scaring them. OMG it's in the middle of the freaking day! It is just mud on her face. And most of all she looks human, nothing gruesome! Geez a bunch of sissy they are.

On another note, Nikon and Tron are just too adorable but the director needs to pay attention to same details. Noticed that when they were in the mudd, Tron's jean was all muddle. When they were in the hut going to eat lunch, they are so clean. Mud doesn't come off that easily ahahahahahaha.

Off to class then right back to finishing up episode 6.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Uh oh, Om looks mad

And really handsome... :heart:

agree with fun! this lakorn is the first from ch.7 that i am obsessed with. it's just so romantic and fun to watch, even with a few setbacks.

even without comparing old to new version, i do have to mention that Pan's Manee is just...silly sometimes. i don't think this is all her fault of course. if the director agreed with us that she was overdoing it, the director would have called CUT and the script would be different, so maybe it's not Pan's overacting, it's the script and stuff too. but still, you gotta be kidding me; the things like Manee dancing superman and opening her mouth for Khun Luang to feed her...kind of lame instead of cute. imo.

what WAS cute however was Khun Luang smiling as the servants prepared the room for Manee to come sleep in. Actually, all of Khun Luang's shy smiles are so sweet! And i like watching him and everyone teaching Manee the proper manners. I absolutely LOVE the CLOTHING in KL's time period. Manee's clothes and the colors are beautiful, like that green bottom with the off-white top. i'd love to get a chance to dress up like that...Also i have to say...I WANT KHUN LUANG'S POCKET WATCH! lol it's so pretty and goes with everything and and and has a picture of Om inside... :cloud9:

I'm surprised the one servant that watches over Manee even learned that she travels through the mirror. i thought no one else would know. but it's GREAT that the servant isn't nonsense and freaking out, she just accepts it, and even says that she believes Manee is from heaven, which i find sweet of her. ^^ Also, i like that Khun Ying accepts and gets along with Manee, as someone else mentioned. She gives off a much more friendly look now that she's met Manee.

Augh, i totally knew that Khun Luang appearing in Manee's bedroom was just a dream, but still, my heart stopped when his arm and then his head leaned over her. that was such a hopelessly sweet moment.

oh shiet! Khun Luang is in deep trouble, that lady saw him touch Manee!

fun

Expired Sarnie
Despite all the flaws, I am totally digging this lakorn. It's pure entertainment for me. I noticed that I made no sense in my previous post. Geez see that what I get when I try to type a few seconds before running off to class.

Anyways I did finish episode 6. Finally. Haha. OMG I seriously cannot wait. Is it the YT uploader that I go to that does not upload the next episode or is it like that? This is not a shoot and air lakorn right?

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Despite all the flaws, I am totally digging this lakorn. It's pure entertainment for me. I noticed that I made no sense in my previous post. Geez see that what I get when I try to type a few seconds before running off to class.

Anyways I did finish episode 6. Finally. Haha. OMG I seriously cannot wait. Is it the YT uploader that I go to that does not upload the next episode or is it like that? This is not a shoot and air lakorn right?
No the lakorn is already done filming before it aired. There are a few ppl uploading this on YT

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
thecitygangchannel uploads really fast. I usually watch from that channel since by the time I wake and get ready that person has uploaded the whole episode.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Silly me. I meant previews for next episode at the end of an episode. Ah I need to proofread before I post. Typing fast is a big disadvantage for me ahahaha.

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
I love this drama already got nothing to complain. Just luv pancake when she scared the servants it was crazy but it got me laughing so much. Her crazy expression was priceless. Om is cute and handsome when he smile.