[Ch7] Tawee Pope (Polyplus)

fun

Expired Sarnie
CC is it that bad? Haven't seen today's episode but go figure.

I wish they took a little out of the lakorn version of Ann and the movie in 2006. In the 2006 movie version, Florence as Manee spoke very good English and French. They added some historical facts too. Anyways what in the hell does Manee do? Like does work because I have not seen her work at all. In the movie Manee's parents are divorced and she isn't that immature. She knew not to shake her butt etc. I am sure regardless how modern you are, you should at least show some manner especially when you are in a different time period. I honestly don't like Pancake as Manee at times in here.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
CC is it that bad? Haven't seen today's episode but go figure.

I wish they took a little out of the lakorn version of Ann and the movie in 2006. In the 2006 movie version, Florence as Manee spoke very good English and French. They added some historical facts too. Anyways what in the hell does Manee do? Like does work because I have not seen her work at all. In the movie Manee's parents are divorced and she isn't that immature. She knew not to shake her butt etc. I am sure regardless how modern you are, you should at least show some manner especially when you are in a different time period. I honestly don't like Pancake as Manee at times in here.
Really her parents are divorced in the movie version. In the lakorn versions her dad works in another province and her mom went to help him.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Well I don't know about the other movies version but the one with Florence, her parents are divorced. She's a diplomat. A scripture was found in France that dates back to King Rama IV. She was to investigate the doctrine. She returns back to Thailand where she is then transported back in time and learns that the doctrine was written about her: how a strange educated woman who could predict the future appears during the time period.

It talks a little about her parent how they got back together in the end when she wrote a letter to them that she will not be returning home. I think they should have incoporated a little of the 2006 movie into this version.

Man I feel like writing my own version of Tawee Pope.

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
I really wish they had better writers and directors...they are ruining a perfect classic lakorn. I liked the old version because it was more of a "drama-free" lakorn. There really wasn't any rai. Now they add problem between Arnus and Om, and Raiwat etc. I don't understand which viewers they are trying to please, but it sure is getting annoying because it's dragging. Oh ch.7 <_<

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Since this lakorn is only getting 9's and 10's as ratings i think they might not extend too far. When Sawan Saang was airing it got a 10 and they ended it at 12 episodes. Hopefully they do this to Tawee Pope too.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I really wish they had better writers and directors...they are ruining a perfect classic lakorn. I liked the old version because it was more of a "drama-free" lakorn. There really wasn't any rai. Now they add problem between Arnus and Om, and Raiwat etc. I don't understand which viewers they are trying to please, but it sure is getting annoying because it's dragging. Oh ch.7 <_<
Another obstacle and annoying rai is Prayoong's mom and slave. They are both annoying as hell.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I don't like how 2 out of the 3 ost's in this lakorn are from other lakorns. They used Sao Chai Hi-Tech ost and Pood Pitsawad ost, are the song writers on vacation or what?

thai4ever93

sarNie Oldmaid
Another obstacle and annoying rai is Prayoong's mom and slave. They are both annoying as hell.
YES!!! they seriously ruined it with all the added rai, and it really drags it too. I liked how in the old version Prayoong and her mom was only there for about 2 episodes or so.

Iya

sarNie Adult
my im a sucker for remakes, but in a way, it's kinna fun to see a rendition of a previous lakorn becuase it gives you a whole different look to it, despite hating the fact that it doesn't do the orginal justice. but aren't all remakes like that? (wait, the only remake i know that does justice is Jum Leuy Ruk (and maybe Sawan being - if that's a remake, not sure), cause it was so popular when it was airing)

although i don't like this one is going, i'm still hooked to it. lol.

btw, anyone know where i can find or download the movie version of this? kinna interested now after hearing you guys talked about it.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Which version of the movie do you want? It's on You Tube. It's doesn't focus too much on the romance part but it's a movie, they can't really go into that much detail. It's called The Siam Renaissance. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBZezr6fHqg&feature=related

fun

Expired Sarnie
And wow 9s and 10s only. That's a first from Pancake. Haha I guess she won't be in too much lakorns in the near future. Ch7 usually trash their stars after a few low rating prime time lakorns lol

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I won't be too sure, she has more upcoming. I have a feeling her new one with Vee will do good since their last 2 lakorns were hits. People probably skipped this one due to genre, now adays people love action and hardcore romance. Boran and period lakorns aren't doing well.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Today's episode was boring as hell. I can't even watch it without having my iPod in my hand so I can zone out during the boring scenes. I give up on this series, since school starts tomorrow I probably won't watch this anymore. I might change my mind but as of right now I don't want to watch this anymore. It's past my tolerance.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Translated version of the old ost for Tawee Pope. I still like this song better than Tur Ker Krai, which is nice but this one brings back old memories. I feel old....i miss siriam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo8NCPjuVD4&feature=related

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks for sharing the movie version. I did not know that this was Tawee Pope version too. Since it has a different name. I have this movie and love the movie version a lot.

Bailey123

sarNie Hatchling
Now i feel young. i wasnt even born yet when the old version comes out XD but i think this version is nice too. Pancake did her role pretty well.

Iya

sarNie Adult
This is starting to get very annoying. the director is just putting fillers in here. and it's making the serie more boring than interesting. I admit, they had a good start despite the ratings, but after finishing ep 10, it's just annoying as hell. I may end up skipping this until it's finish.

and since when does Manee say all those stupic things to Khun Lung? I mean, in the previous version, she was all honest with him despite teasing and all. This one, she's becoming plain tedious and overdramatic.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I coulnt even finish episode 9. I honestly don't like this Maneechan. I understand that there are bound to be changes when it comes to remakes but Pancake as Manee does no justice esp. in ep.9.