[Ch7] Tawan Tor Saeng (Polyplus)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
The teaser looks promising. Davika is beautiful! Finally something to look forward to from Ch7 and I'm hoping this will be one of her more enjoyable lakorns. So far the only one I found decent was Ngao Kammathep w/ Weir.​

Credtis to Pendara Wanthong

neena

sarNie Adult
I have been looking up mai davika for the past few hours since i am pretty clueless about her...i think i am falling in love with her! she's so beautiful! 1992...wow very young too. she has a very bright future in the industry...and she reminds me A LOT of Chinese actress Fan Bing Bing

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Some of those pictures have already been posted. Please double check next time.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
I'm kinda scary Mai when she play rai, She look evil. Whoa this month I am not boring anymore if this one and Markim lakorn air in this same month

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I've already stated the airing date twice. Please read through the replies :)

Neena - I'm a little surprised na. She's the one who was in the Poo Ying photoshoot with Nadech back in early 2011. At the time, so many fans mistaken her to be Yaya, specifically in the picture where she was on Nadech's back. But yes, indeed she's a gorgeous girl. If you take the chance to watch her lakorns and videos, you'll learn that she's sucha sweetheart with decent acting abilities. She definitely will have good future, not just because she's physically attractive but because she has potential along with great confidence.​

Credit as tagged​

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Oh gosh Dome's acting is :facepalm: especially at the end of the trailer where he's gonna rawr Mai. Looks interesting though, i need to go finish Pete and Kob's version first though, i never got past episode 1.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
intense! looking forward to it...hope Dome's acting is not too off.
Davika looks beautiful as always.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Depending on the makeup, angle, lighting AND at first glance, Davika and Yaya can resemble each other but for the most part their features are total opposites and they give off completely different vibes. Both are beautiful in their own way though. Glad to hear that you're taking an interest in Davika.

and 5555+. This is Dome so I won't expect much of him when it comes to acting.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
I'm really surprised there's going to be a r scene 0.o Thought we were moving away from that. Forgot this is a remake. I'll reserve judgement about their chemistry for now.

onahc

sarNie Elites
Depending on the makeup, angle, lighting AND at first glance, Davika and Yaya can resemble each other but for the most part their features are total opposites and they give off completely different vibes. Both are beautiful in their own way though. Glad to hear that you're taking an interest in Davika.

and 5555+. This is Dome so I won't expect much of him when it comes to acting.
Mai definitely has the better figure.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
lmfao. to each and their own. i personally don't see anything disgusting worthy of the newbies these days. some of them are a little too skinny but at least they've all got the height.

xingtze

sarNie Hatchling
Cannot wait for this to show...have stop watching lakorn quiet some time cuz nothing seem interesting.Finally Mai is back.

Dome's acting--"i will ignore and just look at his handsome face...lol