[Ch7] Tawan Tor Saeng (Polyplus)

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
lol Jeanie, I couldn't agree more. I'm currently finishing up on the original version and I'll have to say it's somewhat slow paced and boring but I sure do love Pete's performance. Hopefully this new version will be decent.

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Thanks for the pictures! Do you know what the event is? Davika looks lovely and Dome is not too shabby.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Dome look different from love never die.
I think the event might be something about songkran lol

Mintyyasian

sarNie Juvenile
Mai is pretty! Have you guys ever thought that she looks like and acts like yaya in these pictures! So cute.
kekeke ...

Aha, DOME is shabby in these pictures. But the guys that are getting older always be wearing shabby nowadays like chakrit and other peeps. ;D

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
bad hair-do dome...teen cut don't suit him....lol....like beauty...it's in the eyes of the beholder...the aum/aff lakorn Jemleuy? I tried to watch 3x, couldn;t get pass ep 1...I was a huge fan of aff too...

Sain

sarNie Juvenile
Thanks, the wallpaper looks nice. I'm really looking forward to this lakorn. I hope someone eng sub it once it airs.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McMGsEV0NTM&feature=my_liked_videos&list=LLqpt-mPRUvpRs0AevYEmzHw[/youtube]​

Credtis to PumpGreenFanmade​

We get a little sneak peak of TTS here when Davika and the girls were on WWYWY. Dome and Davika really make a good looking couple. I can't wait to see their chemistry in here.​

Oh and I'm so envious of Davika. She has such beautiful thick hair and a nice figure too.​