[Ch7] Tawan Tor Saeng (Polyplus)

onahc

sarNie Elites
Dome did better than I expected. He's not bad in emotional/dramatic scenes.

chakrit_Y

sarNie Juvenile
Today was the last episode, so total of 15. I was kinda sad they didn't keep the ending like Kob and Pete's version but I'm satisfied with this ending as well.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
good ending..... i love every word that comes out of khun Pakapong, such a romantic person *sigh*..... i'm just amazed at p'Dome and n'Mai's chemistry... not disappointed at all :) i'm happy that i got the chance to watch this, it's well worth it...... This version of Tawan Tor Saeng is wayyyyyy better than the older version with kob and pete....

ibsim820

sarNie Egg
This is my first time watching Dome and Mai and I really like them both. Dome is quite handsome (even with the ugly hairdo later on). Mai is super beautiful; she has the natural beauty look. I'm looking forward to watching more of their lakorns.

I've seen the version with Pete/Kobe and although I adore Pete for his dark handsomeness, I love this new version played by Dome also. I gotta give Pete props for his best portrayal of a lost, tortured soul; I can feel his pain and suffering of abandonment by his mother and then his father although he died.

I agree that Dome needs to improve on his ranges of emotion more. He's hot!!! Love his song in this lakorn!!

In this new version, I love the scene where p'eke promises n'eke that he will stop his revenge on his mom for n'eke. Awwwwee.....so sweet.....

aoiko

sarNie Egg
I really like the twist to this version. The old version was good, as well, but this version just makes things more real.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Maybe I should have gave Dome more credit he's not THAT bad. His acting is bad but tolerable and sometimes his acting comes out decent. He and Mai got chemistry. I've seen snippets of the old version and this one gave a different feel, I couldn't get into the old version since it was sooooo slow. Pakapong is more happy and cheery which I guess is not supposed to be like that since Pete's version looked angry all the time (or it maybe just Pete, the dude hardly smiles LOL) but I see his moments of hurt and he's smiling because Rasa is bringing a beam of light into his life, he finally found "the one." I'm on episode 4 now and so far it's a pretty relaxing lakorn, no hardcore stress has come yet and the pra'nang are actually getting to know each other and open up. So far I can't see what leads to a rawr just yet but I'm excited for the next few episodes. The actress playing Pim is a terrible actress, I know this is her first lakorn and all but her acting is more painful than Dome's. So is the dude playing Win, I thought he was decent in Koo Kaen Saen Rak but his acting is terrible here.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
I liked this lakorn, I expected it to be suuuppper long but it was actually a decent length. I felt bad for P'Hao, he should have got a girl. If only Pim didn't get with the douche (her storyline was pretty pointless, she was way too stupid) she could get with Win and Prang could get with P'Hao, their little bicker was cute but looks like she got with Win. I wish there was a better ending, maybe actually seeing the baby. Too much time on Rasa going on about how much Pak hurt her, what about the good things???? I wanted more sweet scenes and maybe a willing or something, they should have kept the bed scene like in the old version, that was a pretty hot scene. The rawr here was like 3 seconds long and they didn't even show the full kiss at the end. Dome isn't that bad looking if the doesn't smile that weird smile of his or talks. He needs to relax, his acting gets a little forced and he moves his face too much. But I love him and Mai together. Mai is gorgeous in this lakorn, especially in the scene where Pak ties the bandana on her hand.

Tigrafr

sarNie Hatchling
I liked the Lakorn, where the story was great.
All épisodes were okay, even the R scene was okay.
And the cast too then the OST was beautiful<3