❤️[CH7] Song Naree (Pordeecom): Min Pechaya/ Thanwa Suriyajak/ Great Supol

Orangeblossom

sarNie Juvenile
Ooooh this is one of my fav Anne lakorn. I’m not sure about channel 7 remakes but this is definitely an interesting pair. I’ll probably tune in.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Her acting is not up to par don’t think she will nail this role. I can’t see anyone nowadays who can come close to Anne’s acting.
Sammie would be perfect in this role, but she recently had a twin role. Ch 7 should’ve cast her in here instead with Mike. Now is another actress that would be perfect in this role

Lauj

sarNie Hatchling
I’ve never seen this movie before. Anyone care to explain? I’m not really into “twin” movies. But willing to give this a try if Min is pairing with someone new. Lol.

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Seriously min should not even be in here, should not be playing twins.... no and not for this remake!!!!!!!

Push to me is good looking lol his acting is not so bad, even though I only have seen him in his first lakorn with Jui.

Push can stay, but Min needs to go! It should be someone else... plus min and push will
Not even look good together ! :(

Are they seriously letting ch7 remaking this?? Annethong??!? You serious?!! Lol

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Welp! There goes my low-key wish for Matt to do this remake lol.
What's Min been up to these days? I feel like I haven't seen her in a really long time. I also agree with everyone else Sammie would've been a great choice for this.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
Welp! There goes my low-key wish for Matt to do this remake lol.
What's Min been up to these days? I feel like I haven't seen her in a really long time. I also agree with everyone else Sammie would've been a great choice for this.
I don't want ch7 to remake the classics I like. They went downhill a long time ago. The last one I enjoy was once upon a time.
Min hasn't been in lakorn for like 3 yrs. Ever since your scandal her postinh a very expensive purse that she bought in Hong Kong and not pay taxes. From there she had no lakornd or hardly jobs at all.

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Min hasn't been in lakorn for like 3 yrs. Ever since your scandal her postinh a very expensive purse that she bought in Hong Kong and not pay taxes. From there she had no lakornd or hardly jobs at all.
Oh wow! I vaguely recall reading about the purse but didn't know about the taxes part or the extent in which the scandal has impacted her career.

xodxo

I’m still hoping ch3 will remake this instead. Sad to ch7 butcher it. They did horrible to BAN SAI THONG bc Min was horrible! So was Vee!

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Oh wow! I vaguely recall reading about the purse but didn't know about the taxes part or the extent in which the scandal has impacted her career.
I think it's how she treated and respond to the reporters. I remember a lot of news were saying that she was rude with her answers, the way she said it and the way she looked at them, so they got fed up and stop reporting her stuff. Even Dada and DJ Ong from 98.FM were saying the way she answers were not "narak".

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
The last time I posted this, I didn’t know Anne was in the previous one. Wow I heard this one made Anne very popular.

Amethyst

sarNie Egg
Min just had Koo Za Rot Zab last year so it hasn't been that long since she had a lakorn airing onscreen. She was one of Ch7's front leading actresses and attended events regularly until she got blasted about buying the Hermes Birkin along with other merchandises in Singapore. Here's why it was a big deal to the point where it impacted her popularity.

1. People didn't appreciate that she was showing off. To the fans, she could have been more modest and kept the items to herself but she decided to post a picture on IG with all of her orange boxes. For those who aren't familiar with luxury brands, Hermes is one of the most popular, iconic and prestigious brands out there. The particular bag she got, a white Birkin which I believe was in the 25 cm size is around $12,000 USD and above depending on the type of leather. She didn't just get a bag but she had a bunch of other stuff so you can do a rough estimate of how much money she spent, a figure that some people can't even earn in a year. Yes, it's her own money and can she spend it however she likes but you've living in a country where some people can't even afford proper shoes, water or clothing so her display of gifts to herself was a little too extravagant for people to take.
2. People then assumed that she didn't pay for taxes if she was able to bring all of those merchandises back into the country. That's not fair to others who also shop overseas and pay a hefty price in taxes whereas a celebrity like Min can likely get away with it because of her status.
3. People then started investigating and realized she was probably lying about all of her purchases. Again, if you're familiar with Hermes you know that it's not a brand and store where you can just go in with the money and buy the bag you want. Not just with bags but with any of their items. You need to build a relationship with the SA's or pretty much suck up to them to see the items even before you're allowed to even purchase them. There's normally a long waiting list for their bags as well. If Min was really able to buy THAT many Hermes products then it's safe to assume that she pretty stole them from the people from that waiting list and that's not fair.
4. When reporters tried to contact Min, they couldn't reach her so she never came out publicly to take about this issue until her birthday event. She pretty much told a big lie again and said she was too busy filming Luk Mai Klai Ton in Pattaya (don't remember the exact filming location) and didn't have service. If she could delete her IG videos/posts because she couldn't handle the backlash then surely she was reachable in those few days.
5. She was also saying that it wasn't wrong for her to purchase or upload content on social media because she wanted to treat herself for her birthday. She didn't bring all those items with her to Thailand yet and entrusted an elder in Singapore to watch over them until she was the time to fly back and get it herself. Fans thought it was foolish of her to tell lies after lies because who in their right mind would spent that much money only to leave it with someone and not bring it back? Fans who follow Min also know that she loves posting her luxurious items on social media. They kept wondering when she'll ever post a picture with that white Birkin to confirm if she really bought it and wasn't just lying lol and until this day, she hasn't dared posted a picture with that paricular handbag.
6. Again for her following events, reporters kept asking her about this incident and the way she responded was pretty rude and snobby. She said that fans are blowing things out of proportion and questioned if its appropriate for her to show her receipts and tax documents just to prove that she did pay them? If that's the case then next time when other public figures buy things, do they have to show documents as well?

So in a nutshell, I can understand why fans were upset and why Min has been so MIA in the past year. It's understandable to treat yourself to something nice, especially after such a hardworking year but Min could have handled the situation better. However, I also think it's kinda silly how fans and the public in general are still punishing her for a mistake that she has learned from already. Judging by the way she posts on IG now, it seems like she's a lot more cautious of what she uploads so that's a sign to me that she has matured. Celebrities are humans who are prone to making stupid choices in life. The most important thing is to take those wrongdoings and improve to be a better version of yourself. The logic of some Thai fans is beyond me. They are okay with excusing such actions like cheating, killing and bad work ethics yet they can't let go of this? Like I said, pretty silly.

Sorry for the long post! Just thought I would provide some insight for those who want to know more about the Min/Hermes ordeal. Back to this remake, I think Min would be fine considering she's played twins before and her portrayal was the reason why CH7 elders decided to promote her in the first place. Pordeecum is also a good company that can help her work on showcasing a side of her acting that we've never seen before. As much as I love Sammy, she wouldn't be ideal in this only because she's already taken similar roles already. She needs to do comedy actually after all the dramatic lakorns she's had. Preaw and Now can pull it off but for Min's sake, I want this to be an opportunity for her to redeem herself professionally.
On an end note, Min hinted that she'll have a forth lakorn pairing with Om soon. That means that her fans will have 2 more projects to look forward to from her.

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Personally it really is her business on what she spend her money on. She's pretty darn wealthy. If she wants to buy a roomfull of Hermes bags and can afford it with them willing to sell it to her then by all means. As long as she does it legally and by law, people shouldn't bash her about it. With her not taking it back to thailand really did say that she doesn't want to pay taxes. I swear my people are so materialistic. I understand the whole poor vs rich thing but seriously how is it her fault that she's rich and they're poor? The hating someoone cus they're rich is beyond immature. However with all that said, the thing with Min is that she's been acting stuck up and snobby. Actually she's always like that (to me that is). She never came off as friendly or humbled in interviews (unless interviewing with Weir:rolleyes:).

Anyways it'll be interesting to see how she protray the twins..her voice just annoys me.

xodxo

Lol my gosh is that purse scandal still a problem?!? Lord! Let it go.

But I still don’t see min in here ... :(