[CH7] Sarp Dok Sroi (Pordeecam) : New Wongsakorn / Now Tisanart

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Even if it was a tragic love story but PJJ, Noon, the girl played her sister and father made it soooo goood! I want to see her in something that challenging cus I know she can do it. I know Pooklook will make it just as good but Now fits more.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I'd rather she take on revenge than play an ungrateful child. I just read the summary Ch.7 posted. It's basically everything you all talked about with the blind father, handicapped child, etc. Oh gosh no. Pass. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
That's why she killed herself at the end cus everything caugt up to her on what a horrible daughter and mother she was. It was so tragic. I remembered going through a box of tissue with my sister in law. Lol i kept telling her that if she is a horrible moter like that I would run her over and she said if I ever show such ungratefulness to my dad she will make sure my brother stop sending me money. We were pathetic lol.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Damn, I'll have to skip another if Now's lakorn... I just can't stand watching New. I've tried watching him, but just can't do it.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Hi Asher! Sorry for getting back to you so late as I just saw your comment. Mameaw is definitely a cutie and although she just started her career as an actress, I already see great potential in her. Love her pairing with Donut in their recent work. For this lakorn, she will be portraying the daughter of Now's stepmother, "Som Por" making Now and Mameaw stepsisters. Both of them are dancers. She initially starts out as a n'rai because she is a character who lacks self-confidence as she's always being ordered and incited by her mother and eventually becomes envious of Dok Soi (Now's character). She'll turn a new life later when she learns that Dok Soi is being possessed by a ghost. Pordeecum did a good job with the casting because both Now and Mamaew have studied ram thai so they have the flexibility and gracefulness to gives these roles justice. 

asher

sarNie Hatchling
@rockateur thank you! Yes I find her so cute with Donut. reminds me of those puppy love, lol. I am glad she's got more roles and have the chance to work with some great actors/actress, hope she improves fast and I have high expectation of her, hope she will become N'ek someday. lol

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Your welcome dear! I'm sure Channel 7 will eventually promote her as nang aek in the very near future. For now it seems like they are focusing on casting her in sister roles for primetime lakorns until she garners enough experience and attention from the viewers. She's quickly being offered many good scripts as well as working alongside some of their best actresses like Pooklook and Now so I hope that will help improve her craft. Thai fans are already loving her and want her in the remake of Dao Prasook but I think she's too young for that. Btw, I think the reason Bo got pulled out of this lakorn is because she's planning on getting married with Ake soon. I'm very happy for her. They're such an adorable couple who clearly seems to respect and admire each other. I would only hope that after marriage, she would still continue to receive leading roles. 

asher

sarNie Hatchling
@rockateur I am glad ch7 keeps promoting her, she kinda reminds me of young Kob so I can see her in Dao Prasook, I think she's got the look and her age fits. Kob was around the same age when she played that role.
She and Mac looks ok though, I once thought she was too young and cute to look compatible for actors older than her, lol.
And congrats to Bo and Ake. Didnt expect she would get married at such a young age.

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
She also reminds me of a younger Kob but considering that she's still fairly new, I would want her to finish acting in a few more works before getting a big project like Dao Prasook. And we all know that for a storyline that requires an older praek, Channel 7 would likely give priority to someone like Vee so if she has to pair up with a senior that old, she should be of legal age first lol. In a way I'm not surprised that Bo and Ake are tying the knot so early. Bo used to say that she would want to get married in her mid-twenities and she's known/dated Ake for 5-6 years already. She also only has one more year left in her contract so everything seems to be falling into place for her. 

asher

sarNie Hatchling
Vee is a no no to her, haha, he doesnt look good now so he will look like her father next to her.lol  Yes I also hope she will gain some more experiences before she's getting N'ek roles. I thought she turns 18 yrs last month? she looks younger than her age though. lol  Didnt know Bo and Ake date for that long,I am still a little surprised. Hope she wont quit the show biz this early though seems like she is that kind of girl puts family before career.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
Yes. She was Miss Teen Thailand. It's no surprise because Ch.7 likes to sign pageant winners. Pooklook, Stephany Auernig, Aimee Morakot, Gavintra, Min Pechaya, etc were all pageant winners or runner ups and then you have modeling competitions too. 

rockateur

sarNie Hatchling
Oh yeah my bad, i went back to double check and you're right. She just turned 18 years old. I guess I still have the image of her from Miss Teen Thailand when she was 15-16 lol.

Based on the many interviews I've read, Bo and Ake knew each other even before Bo went to study in Japan for her BA and progressed to the boyfriend/girlfriend stage when she returned to Thailand. I think part of the reason why they're moving so fast is because both are very mature individuals who take their lives seriously. The fact that they were able to maintain a good long distant relationship already speaks louder than words. It would make me sad if Bo left the showbiz because she went through quite a bit in order to be where she is today. She was the nerdy girl who never dreamed of being an actress as her goal was to be an embassador. She was always fully aware of her flaws, particularly her physical appearance but never allowed that to deter her. When she went for casting after coming back from Japan, producers laughed at her saying being 21 is too old because nang aeks these days are typically 16 years old. When she finally got to act in her first 2 lakorns, she was criticized heavily for being too ugly, too unappealing with an annoying voice to be a lead actress but that only encouraged her to take singing, dancing lessons and various other workshops for better improvement. She didn't even hide the fact that she got a nose job. All of her hard work and optimism finally paid off when everyone praised her for her acting in Kulab Len Fai and Roy Rak Raeng Kaen. It would be pity if she left early on whens she's only just started to get recognition for her work.