[Ch7] Peuan Paeng (Pordeecom)

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I have my tissue box all set and ready to cry my eyes out when watching this. Lol. It's going be another koo kum. I hate it, but this pairing is something I've been looking forward to. Haven't been liking any of the n'eks Weir had been pairing with lately since Kwan. Mai and Weir were a good pair but all their lakorns suck. I'm not too crazy over Weir and Min because I feel like they're overrated. PA was good and they were a fresh pairing, but their lakorns haven been overdoing their chemistry with those unnecessary kisses. 

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
Oh and the pic of weir,Preaw,pooklook and yui is from the ch7 calendar.

Hahaha me too even I say that I'll be ok but whenever I think I already lost tear

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I don't support anymore remakes of Mon Ruk Look Toong. But after seeing Weir in his farm boy attire playing the flute, I can so see him Klao. Plus, he can sing!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I have my tissue box all set and ready to cry my eyes out when watching this. Lol. It's going be another koo kum. I hate it, but this pairing is something I've been looking forward to. Haven't been liking any of the n'eks Weir had been pairing with lately since Kwan. Mai and Weir were a good pair but all their lakorns suck. I'm not too crazy over Weir and Min because I feel like they're overrated. PA was good and they were a fresh pairing, but their lakorns haven been overdoing their chemistry with those unnecessary kisses. 
This is a sad one?? Awe.

I agree. MW have toooooo many kisses. I've gotten tired of it.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I don't support anymore remakes of Mon Ruk Look Toong. But after seeing Weir in his farm boy attire playing the flute, I can so see him Klao. Plus, he can sing!
I agree!!

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
This is a sad one?? Awe.

I agree. MW have toooooo many kisses. I've gotten tired of it.
Yeah. This isn't one of those happy ending lakorns. It's a classic tragic love story.

phatman said:
I agree!!
I'd love to see Weir as Klao. I can't find him a Tongkwao though. Lol. So no remakes for sure. However, I think Now would be fitting as Tongkwao and Sammy as Bopha. Haha. I hate to make Sammy second but she can definitely pull off feisty Bopha. Plus, Sammy can sing a bit too since I've heard her in Pleng Ruk Pa Bpeun Taek. Ouuu, Porshe can be Waen cause he can sing too. Cool beans! My imagination is running wild. Lol. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Yeah. This isn't one of those happy ending lakorns. It's a classic tragic love story.

I'd love to see Weir as Klao. I can't find him a Tongkwao though. Lol. So no remakes for sure. However, I think Now would be fitting as Tongkwao and Sammy as Bopha. Haha. I hate to make Sammy second but she can definitely pull off feisty Bopha. Plus, Sammy can sing a bit too since I've heard her in Pleng Ruk Pa Bpeun Taek. Ouuu, Porshe can be Waen cause he can sing too. Cool beans! My imagination is running wild. Lol. 
Aww....sad ending again. Oh well. Haha.

I've never seen that lakorn, but have heard the opening song and I love it haha. I don't mind if they remake it with Weir. Weir is a hot farmer. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Aww....sad ending again. Oh well. Haha.

I've never seen that lakorn, but have heard the opening song and I love it haha. I don't mind if they remake it with Weir. Weir is a hot farmer. Haha.
WHAT?!? It's a classic. You'd have to see the one with Saranyu. That's my whole childhood right there.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
WHAT?!? It's a classic. You'd have to see the one with Saranyu. That's my whole childhood right there.
I can see. Haha. Three versions and more to come. I did want to see Tua's version, but I don't really like the lead gal.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I can see. Haha. Three versions and more to come. I did want to see Tua's version, but I don't really like the lead gal.
I love Nampeung. She's such a good actress. That was one of her first few roles so she might not be as good, but she was perfect as Tongkwao. They paired again in Dome Tong. You should give that a try also because it's so good! Nampeung and Saranyu made the perfect pair.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I love Nampeung. She's such a good actress. That was one of her first few roles so she might not be as good, but she was perfect as Tongkwao. They paired again in Dome Tong. You should give that a try also because it's so good! Nampeung and Saranyu made the perfect pair.

Yup. I should. One day I will. HEHE. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I will pause the screen, admire his boday and then play it again. That means it'll take me a day or two to finish one whole episode. HAHA.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
I don't like watching Weir's lakorn, but I might give it one more try to see if I can watch him. Something about him that I don't like... But my parents will like this kind of lakorn.

Miley19

sarNie Juvenile
phatman said:
I will pause the screen, admire his boday and then play it again. That means it'll take me a day or two to finish one whole episode. HAHA.
5555555+ that's so long are u going to watch just only one scene in the epi?

Koy123 said:
I don't like watching Weir's lakorn, but I might give it one more try to see if I can watch him. Something about him that I don't like... But my parents will like this kind of lakorn.
So, maybe u still don't know the meaning of a actors is 5555+... What Something u don't like huh?