[Ch7] Peuan Paeng (Pordeecom)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Pooklook's wardrobe in here is not flattering. Yui looks better, although she's the nang'rai. But I guess it's appropriate since Pooklook is the less "beautiful" and girly sister that Weir doesn't notice and love at first.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
CR: Pantip
Weir really matches the farmer look. Haha. If only he starred with Mai in Plae Keo.

Click to see more photos.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
I think Weir matches Pooklook more. They both have that pure Thai look. Lol. Well, Weir may have a hint of Chinese, but he's the Thai-est looking actor among this generation of actors. Pooklook hair is the only thing that bothers me.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I think Weir matches Pooklook more. They both have that pure Thai look. Lol. Well, Weir may have a hint of Chinese, but he's the Thai-est looking actor among this generation of actors. Pooklook hair is the only thing that bothers me.
But I'm not a Pooklook fan. Haha.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
But I'm not a Pooklook fan. Haha.
I never really watched her so I can't say if I like her or not. She seems okay to me. Maybe her personality rubs people off the wrong way, but I don't follow her enough to know. Haha.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I never really watched her so I can't say if I like her or not. She seems okay to me. Maybe her personality rubs people off the wrong way, but I don't follow her enough to know. Haha.
I saw a bit of her acting in her lakorn with Es...nope, not a fan of it. Maybe she's improved, but for now I'm not a fan. Hehe.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
I saw a bit of her acting in her lakorn with Es...nope, not a fan of it. Maybe she's improved, but for now I'm not a fan. Hehe.
I saw her in there too, but maybe her character annoyed you so much that she annoyed you as an actress. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
I saw her in there too, but maybe her character annoyed you so much that she annoyed you as an actress. Lol.
Mmm...well, not really. I didn't watch enough to see if her character was annoying. The way she acted annoyed me. It felt overly done.

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
phatman said:
Mmm...well, not really. I didn't watch enough to see if her character was annoying. The way she acted annoyed me. It felt overly done.
Exactly, like Aimee in Fah Jarod Sai. She over-exaggerated Kasi's craziness due to religion. Aside from her constant screaming and attempts to try and sabotage Aum for killing her sister, I felt that she was an okay actress. She acts better than Om. Lol.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Mahalo said:
Exactly, like Aimee in Fah Jarod Sai. She over-exaggerated Kasi's craziness due to religion. Aside from her constant screaming and attempts to try and sabotage Aum for killing her sister, I felt that she was an okay actress. She acts better than Om. Lol.
Omg. For Aimee, I'm glad I liked her before I saw FJS. Haha. She was crazy in there. Like she couldn't get any crazier. I saw a bit of her in her lakorn with Cee, but didn't even recognize her in FJS. Haha. It took me a while.