[CH7] Paragit Ruk The Series 1: Niew Hua Jai Sood Glai Puen - Weir Sukollawat and Peak Pattarasaya

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Great news!!!
Neko is subbing this part.
https://nekomeowmeow.com/nhsgp/
YAAAAAAS thanks to her!!! We can get to watch this already. Now I hope someone picks up Porshe and Kwan's part since Parts 2 and 3 will be subbed as well. It's better if no part gets left out. I'll always be grateful to all the subbers exerting their efforts to provide translations for international fans :angel10:

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Louis Hesse performance had actually improved from the last time I saw him.
Weir looks so hot in every scene. But peak killed every scene she's in. This drama would be good and popular if the lead is not peak. Unfortunately , they didn't watch it cause of peak.

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Not a fan of a main actress, but will watch it for Weir.

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Omd. Have u heard the news. It so unexpected that they're getting married. Wth. I'm not too happy since I watched innocent man before DOTS which makes me chaeki shipper. Oh well have to let that ship sail now. If he's happy then I'm happy for him

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
Lol. The amount of time she in, all I've been staring at are her teeth. I think her lips are too small to be able to close it. Imagine a fly went straight in there. The other doctor whom I don't know her name is more attractive than peak. Sorry not sorry

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
OST of the whole series

OST of Part 1

Screenshot_2017-07-07-22-28-12.png

CH7, ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME?! :fighting3::fighting3::fighting3: UPLOADING SNIPPETS OF AN EPISODE OF A LAKORN? REALLY THOUGH?! :BangHead::BangHead::BangHead: (CH3 also does this BUT they upload FULL episodes)

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
I still don't understand ch7

I still don't understand ch7... I still can't. And please someone tells her to close her mouth

But she has the biggest boobs i have seen on a thai celeb who is not of mixed blood. LOL! Im watchinh live now, can't wait for the subs to be out. Peak's IG seems to show as if they just finished filming but I doubt so cos i know thai dramas unlike korean ones are always pre-produced.

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
This drama is all about going topless to show off the muscles and getting shot in the arm...come on, how many times already?! XD XD XD

Saechash

sarNie Juvenile
I still don't understand ch7

I still don't understand ch7... I still can't. And please someone tells her to close her mouth
Don't know if I can finish this one even though I like Weir. I skip just about most of her parts. Just waiting for him to pair up with Sammy or at least Praew again. Though I like the next 3 pairings and their storylines.

Marigold

sarNie Juvenile
I want him to pair up with mai again. But I'm afraid it gonna be a long wait or it might never happen again.
Can anyone tell me if mai can still work with ch7 even though she's freelance

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I want him to pair up with mai again. But I'm afraid it gonna be a long wait or it might never happen again.
Can anyone tell me if mai can still work with ch7 even though she's freelance
Not sure if she left on good terms with them or if there is a rule that she can work with any channel except ch7 for a while

Last edited: