[CH7] Paragit Ruk The Series 1: Niew Hua Jai Sood Glai Puen - Weir Sukollawat and Peak Pattarasaya

reydevan

sarNie Juvenile
You should follow Louise on IG then. He always does Live and he has answered many of my questions in English. He said they just finished filming last week only. Interesting cos i thought Thai dramas always film way in advance. I also asked if it was tough filming in the jungle n he said yes. Many red ants and hot also.

As for Louise n Ice's scenes, i still find it so random with the kissing n slping together in like what, 2 nights?

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Read at your own risk.
WHY DID CHAYIN HAVE TO DIE?!?!?!NOOOOOOO!!!!! I feel so bad for Lee!!! Their story might be random but they deserve a happy ending too!!!WHY!!!!!! *flips table* :BangHead::fighting3::sad6:I thought when his right hand servant, father and brother got shot I thought Lee will die (so it will be like no one's left in Chayin's life) but Chayin risked his life. I was still hoping he will be brought to the hospital. Ughhhh my heart!!! :sad6:

How I wish Lee got pregnant, I mean come on?! WILLING?! babysw

And yay for Weir and Peak. LOL at Pat going back and forth in the jungle just to see if Purit is alive and for the last time, it's no longer an imagination!!! But no marriage proposal and anything? I think all 4 couples will marry at the last part (Mik and Stephany), hopefully.

Bye for now Weir and Peak, hello Porshe and Kwan! See you on Part 2 thread! Weir along with Mik and Om will be making special appearances. :)
For Louis and Ice, hoping for another lakorn, I can't get enough of you two. :angel10:

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid

^ A lakorn for this ship please!!! :angel10::angel10::angel10:

LOL Mik what are you doing

Credits to Weir, Peak, Louis, Ice, Ice Atichanan FC, CH7 Drama Society

Last edited:

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
Saw this from Pantip:

Team Weir : เหนี่ยวหัวใจสุดไกปืน

เวียร์ ศุกลวัฒน์, หลุยส์ เฮสดาร์ซัน, ปาแปง พรหมพิริยะ
พีค ภัทรศยา, ไอซ์ อธิชนัน, มิ้นท์ บารมิตา, โย ปราณวรินทร์
https://pantip.com/topic/36198198

I miss them already!!!

Cristonkay

sarNie Egg
Hi to everybody. I have just watch this awesome drama of Weir who is my most favorite Thai actor since I became engrossed in watching Thai drama this year. I'm tired of watching Korean and Taiwanese drama so I switched to Thai drama instead. I love it, let's say that the characters and story plot is quite similar to Descendants of the Sun of Korea that gained a widespread popularity in the world.

This drama deserve to be exported to other countries. I'm not satisfied to just watch it once. I'm watching it again my friends.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Well final verdict on Peak is... she's not that bad. You get past her over acting and her mouth thing eventually, she has somewhat of a stage presence that keeps your attention. This lakorn was pretty good for a lakorn about two people stuck in the forest. The chemistry wasn't bad and Purit is a cute p'ek, him trying to keep Napat warm is actually adorable. Weir and Peak have decent chemistry... enough to carry a lakorn. The lakorn kind of went downhill after coming out of the forest and the n'ek being annoying about not forgiving the p'ek even though he apologized, what he did to her wasn't even that bad. What carried the second part of the lakorn was surprisingly Louis. Usually the pining secondary character can either be super pathetic and annoying or you feel so bad for him you just want him to be happy. Luckily Louis' case is the second one; I felt bad for him, his character is actually a sweetie, too bad he and Ice couldn't have worked out, I was rooting for them. Overall the lakorn is pretty well rounded and enjoyable minus n'ek's constant rejection of p'ek and her idiotic tendencies.